The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Vientiane,Laos (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=235972)

Hanoimaw 12-06-2013 08:50 PM

Re: Vientiane,Laos

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyCheong (Post 9149480)
If use abbreviations like BBBJ, AR, CIM, ST, LT, etc.
I think most people will understand.

Now then I know what IIRC (If I remember correctly) means.
Thought the KTV room has ICQ or IRC Chat Channel. :rolleyes:

: )

The manager told me for smaller rooms better to call before noon as they will be booked by then! This hotel is smacked in the middle of the Chinese wholesale market. Can't miss it at night with the neon lights.

TonyCheong 12-06-2013 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hanoimaw (Post 9154694)
The manager told me for smaller rooms better to call before noon as they will be booked by then!

Wow fierce!
Maciam KTVs in Changping, Dongguan. :D

topcook1 04-07-2013 12:27 PM

Will be in Vientiane next wekend..any good place for massage to recommend? Cheers

calex 08-07-2013 04:36 AM

Have my best fuck in the trip at Laos in the same day. Morning massage palour with vie
Vietnam girl 400000 kips and night ktv at Mekong at 100000 kips with Laos Local girl. Sweet and horny

finn2046 25-10-2013 10:17 PM

seem very quite in this Vientiane,Laos thread...
will be going there again on end of the year (ard 25-Dec) still newbie there hope can tag along with any senior bro :D
any bro have been to luang prabang before? scenery there quite nice :p

cheers :)

dragonstar87 26-10-2013 07:35 AM

guys im heading to laos first time in December any tips on the pickup spots of freelance and where to stay ?

BlueDragon193 02-11-2013 10:10 PM

Marina Night Club in Vientiane.

[youtube]5ffy6itlmGs[/youtube]

finn2046 24-11-2013 12:30 AM

hi,
any bro stay at this ihouse hotel before? is it girl friendly?
location looks good... is it worth the $..

thanks in advance :)

deedesilover 25-11-2013 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finn2046 (Post 10095895)
hi,
any bro stay at this ihouse hotel before? is it girl friendly?
location looks good... is it worth the $..

thanks in advance :)

location is fine. not sure about the value though since i don't know how much it is per night.

a FR while i'm at it.
like what was advised initially, get some kips instead of paying by baht. there're money changers along rue setthathilath near wat mixai IIRC. if only street view works on google maps, i'd be able to point it out. but there's no lack of money changers. wikivoyage lists a few too but the closest to i hotel would be the one i mentioned i think.

bicycles go for 10,000 kips/day. motorcycles/scooters go for 70,000 kips/day and they'll need to hold your passport as deposit i think. either that or 300 usd.

if you're going to visit the farms and know the location you can actually cycle or go on your scooter to get there. park, do your ST and then leave. i actually cycled once but wouldn't do it again because i don't think ST's a good idea.

if you're taking a tuk tuk to explore farms, don't let the driver know where you're staying. they may use that as an indication of how much to charge you. e.g. you stay in salana or don chan they'll try to charge you a lot more.

if you're not on a budget having 2 hotels would be nice. one in the central area as a front where you dump your luggages and keep your valuables and the other further out for your overnight fun. the overnight fun hotel can be the hotel where the farm is. then it's easy, pick the girl and go up.

i won't do STs anymore because the girl will try to rush you and that's no fun. LT may cost more but you have her for the entire night. no rush. whether she has GFE or not is another matter. so the cycle to farm for ST is something i won't do anymore and won't be useful in future unless i'm driving a car, or if i rent a scooter and the girl gets on my scooter which i've never done before and i'm not sure if they'll allow that.

zap bar
this place is in the same building as anou paradise hotel. it was called anou cabaret but now it's called zap bar. go in, the mamasan/papasan(gay) will pick a girl for you. i think you can view the fishbowl but i've never tried that. i was introduced this 18yo, had some beerlao and finger food then headed off for LT. i paid more than i should for LT so i will not reveal how much. i think the going rate should be 2.5k baht which is around 625000 kips. this place starts at 8 and closes at midnight. fri and sat are the days with more girls i believe.

what i didn't get to do was visiting clubs like goldstar and at home. i believe it's a bigger scale of zap bar. the guy working at zap bar told me i should try goldstar. more girls there. he said he used to work there.

don chan
i'm not sure what's left there anymore. one night it was getting late and i wanted some action so i told the tuk tuk to go there. ended up we went to a few farms before actually going to don chan. i didn't get any at the farm because it was probably late and there weren't many girls left so i wanted to go don chan and check it out anyway. don chan doesn't have anymore disco or anything if i'm not wrong. i asked the concierge guy and he said they closed a few years back. i believe there was a disco and ktv there i'm not sure what's left. maybe nothing. actually i wished don chan hotel isn't there now that there's nothing. it's a 14 level eyesore. vientiane should stay low and peaceful.

2 bad experiences during the trip.
1. it was too late. maybe 11+ or midnight and there weren't many girls left and don chan was a miss. of course this is entirely my own fault. if i started earlier i'd have had a nice LT with me. i think timing wise 8 onwards is good but i hear/read that farms have girls even from noon onwards.
2. i went ST with a really nice looking girl but after shower and some foreplay she was complaining about the time. because of this i won't do ST anymore. but this doesn't mean she'd be a good partner during LT. i think if i stayed at the hotel where the farm is i may be able to bring the girl up for ST and if she's good convert to LT. if i'm not staying in that hotel i can probably only go straight for LT. by the way, you pay upfront to the pimp for farms.

thank you everyone i privately messaged and provided me with advice especially chayen and calex.

jimfairy 25-11-2013 07:38 PM

hi all.. how do we travel from Singapore to Vientiane, laos?

any direct flight? or SG- BKK-UDONI THANI-VIENTIANE?:)

sojo 25-11-2013 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimfairy (Post 10104448)
hi all.. how do we travel from Singapore to Vientiane, laos?

any direct flight? or SG- BKK-UDONI THANI-VIENTIANE?:)

SG flies direct to vientiane via laoair, if not thaiairways flies to vientiane from bkk, airasia direct to vientiane from KL.

jimfairy 25-11-2013 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sojo (Post 10104779)
SG flies direct to vientiane via laoair, if not thaiairways flies to vientiane from bkk, airasia direct to vientiane from KL.

thxs for info bro..:)

deedesilover 25-11-2013 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sojo (Post 10104779)

other than laoair which is costly, the rest are a pain to do...

finn2046 25-11-2013 09:19 PM

Bro deedesilover, thanks for the info ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by deedesilover (Post 10102306)
location is fine. not sure about the value though since i don't know how much it is per night.

a FR while i'm at it.
like what was advised initially, get some kips instead of paying by baht. there're money changers along rue setthathilath near wat mixai IIRC. if only street view works on google maps, i'd be able to point it out. but there's no lack of money changers. wikivoyage lists a few too but the closest to i hotel would be the one i mentioned i think.

bicycles go for 10,000 kips/day. motorcycles/scooters go for 70,000 kips/day and they'll need to hold your passport as deposit i think. either that or 300 usd.

if you're going to visit the farms and know the location you can actually cycle or go on your scooter to get there. park, do your ST and then leave. i actually cycled once but wouldn't do it again because i don't think ST's a good idea.

if you're taking a tuk tuk to explore farms, don't let the driver know where you're staying. they may use that as an indication of how much to charge you. e.g. you stay in salana or don chan they'll try to charge you a lot more.

if you're not on a budget having 2 hotels would be nice. one in the central area as a front where you dump your luggages and keep your valuables and the other further out for your overnight fun. the overnight fun hotel can be the hotel where the farm is. then it's easy, pick the girl and go up.

i won't do STs anymore because the girl will try to rush you and that's no fun. LT may cost more but you have her for the entire night. no rush. whether she has GFE or not is another matter. so the cycle to farm for ST is something i won't do anymore and won't be useful in future unless i'm driving a car, or if i rent a scooter and the girl gets on my scooter which i've never done before and i'm not sure if they'll allow that.

zap bar
this place is in the same building as anou paradise hotel. it was called anou cabaret but now it's called zap bar. go in, the mamasan/papasan(gay) will pick a girl for you. i think you can view the fishbowl but i've never tried that. i was introduced this 18yo, had some beerlao and finger food then headed off for LT. i paid more than i should for LT so i will not reveal how much. i think the going rate should be 2.5k baht which is around 625000 kips. this place starts at 8 and closes at midnight. fri and sat are the days with more girls i believe.

what i didn't get to do was visiting clubs like goldstar and at home. i believe it's a bigger scale of zap bar. the guy working at zap bar told me i should try goldstar. more girls there. he said he used to work there.

don chan
i'm not sure what's left there anymore. one night it was getting late and i wanted some action so i told the tuk tuk to go there. ended up we went to a few farms before actually going to don chan. i didn't get any at the farm because it was probably late and there weren't many girls left so i wanted to go don chan and check it out anyway. don chan doesn't have anymore disco or anything if i'm not wrong. i asked the concierge guy and he said they closed a few years back. i believe there was a disco and ktv there i'm not sure what's left. maybe nothing. actually i wished don chan hotel isn't there now that there's nothing. it's a 14 level eyesore. vientiane should stay low and peaceful.

2 bad experiences during the trip.
1. it was too late. maybe 11+ or midnight and there weren't many girls left and don chan was a miss. of course this is entirely my own fault. if i started earlier i'd have had a nice LT with me. i think timing wise 8 onwards is good but i hear/read that farms have girls even from noon onwards.
2. i went ST with a really nice looking girl but after shower and some foreplay she was complaining about the time. because of this i won't do ST anymore. but this doesn't mean she'd be a good partner during LT. i think if i stayed at the hotel where the farm is i may be able to bring the girl up for ST and if she's good convert to LT. if i'm not staying in that hotel i can probably only go straight for LT. by the way, you pay upfront to the pimp for farms.

thank you everyone i privately messaged and provided me with advice especially chayen and calex.

finn2046 25-12-2013 02:27 PM

Merry Christmas to all bros
Currently alone at Vientiane Laos...
any bro happen also here want meet up for drink :)

Cheers