The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The best of Thailand (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   The Pimp vs Elite or other gclubs (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=918340)

zendra 29-02-2024 04:17 PM

Re: The Pimp vs Elite or other gclubs

Quote:

Originally Posted by bangstar (Post 23111392)
Just want to share my below experience at Czech Club (at Ekkamai road)

Just in case, I have been to Pimp multiple times pre-covid, but always arranged by others not by myself, ie people bring me and I literally only go there to drink and chit chat, I don't even call the girls to sit with me in order to not unnecessarily increase cost for others who are paying for me. So I consider myself a noob when it comes to the Gclub Scene.

Anyways, back to Czech, I went there with some friends and we took a room even though we initially wanted to sit outside. We had mamasan guitar taking care of us, she's quite a milf actually, I wouldn't mind trying to get into her pants, she even showed us her tits a few times, cause she was drunk. But she's married and a mother of 2.

We took a black label "membership" as they call it, and had 6 bottles for THB20k.
we then chose 4 girls, I already had 1 girl, because she was a friend whom I met outside and she always asked me to go to Czech but i never bothered to go until now.
And my friends took a girl each too.
Rooms are THB4.5k, but if you take the memberships, they are at 50% off for the rooms. Rooms had pool tables and KTV systems.
I was informed that the girls are priced at THB390/40minutes (if my thai does not fail me, but I might be wrong.) So 4 girls = THB 390 x 4 per 40 minutes

Anyway, we paid approximately THB47K on the 1st night. Which we thought was fine.
Then we paid another THB27K for the 2nd night when we went back to finish the remaining alcohol.

Now here my question comes for the Lao Jiao members, is it true the girls are charged at 390baht/40minute blocks? Reason I ask was because I rmemeber the bill came up to 12 blocks x 390baht for the girls and an additional 1.5k for a coyote girl that my friend chose.
But 12blocks x 40minutes = 8 hours, but we were there only from around 10pm-3am. around 4-5hours, it can only be a max of 7-8 blocks

I'm not trying to sound cheap, because I'm not, but i just want to make sure I wasn't taken for a ride by Czech club. My friends had no problem with the bill too.

1 LD = 390 baht

For the first 40 minutes session, usually starts with 7 to 9 LDs. Depending on the girls chosen.

Subsequent 40 minutes sessions = 1 LD each.

Hence, for example, a 2 hour session (3 blocks of 40 minutes). It's 7 to 9 LDS + 1 LD + 1 LD = 9 to 11 LDs = 3510 baht to 4290 baht.

bangstar 29-02-2024 06:03 PM

Thanks for the replies. I see. I kind of agree it might be the first charge is higher then subsequently it's 390/40min. My Thai is rusty and it's noisy so I can't really hear properly. But it's fine, what's done is done.

As for is it OK to Cheong alone there I think it's fine if you don't take room, cause I find it really expensive if you're a lone and take room. But if course lounge area means everyone can see you, I saw a lot of people there at the lounge. Also at the moment Czech is under reno, so the actual lounge area is not available, the are you'll sit at is very open and small.
Next trip I'll try to go sherbert, which was my initial plan. But got asked to go Czech.

atoll 29-02-2024 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bangstar (Post 23113555)
Thanks for the replies. I see. I kind of agree it might be the first charge is higher then subsequently it's 390/40min. My Thai is rusty and it's noisy so I can't really hear properly. But it's fine, what's done is done.

As for is it OK to Cheong alone there I think it's fine if you don't take room, cause I find it really expensive if you're a lone and take room. But if course lounge area means everyone can see you, I saw a lot of people there at the lounge. Also at the moment Czech is under reno, so the actual lounge area is not available, the are you'll sit at is very open and small.
Next trip I'll try to go sherbert, which was my initial plan. But got asked to go Czech.

The 1.5k could be for your girl that you brought into the club. If you actually stayed from 10pm to 3am, and only charged 12x390baht, this is considered slightly cheaper than other joints.

It's common to go Czech alone, esp if you still have bottle remaining. Seating at common area has its advantage. Can bio all the girls and listen to music. :D

bangstar 29-02-2024 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atoll (Post 23113593)
The 1.5k could be for your girl that you brought into the club. If you actually stayed from 10pm to 3am, and only charged 12x390baht, this is considered slightly cheaper than other joints.

It's common to go Czech alone, esp if you still have bottle remaining. Seating at common area has its advantage. Can bio all the girls and listen to music. :D

actually i didn't bring girl to club, the "girl" i spoke of is actually a friend i met from another gogo bar that had moved to work at Czech, and she always asked me to go Czech to visit her.

However, I know that my friend is angpai, so she is charged more money.

but that 1.5k is for the coyote, which I am quite sure, cause i vaguely remember that on the bill.

I also suggest if anyone intends to go Czech, go find papasan called Earth. (they pronounce as "Ert")
Why i say that is because 2nd night, he took care of us when mamasan guitar was not around.
(which was sad cause she's actually really hot and sexy, and I'm into mature/married women. it's like a mild fetish of mine)

And compared to Guitar, Earth didn't push shit like give 1kbaht to this person, give 1kbaht to that person, all tips are up to you.

I gave only 500baht to him and 1k to my girl, and 200baht each to the 2 waiters/waitress.
First night Guitar kept asking me to give 300baht each to the waiters/waitress, total like 3, even though 1 of them was only in there for like 2 minutes at the start. I still give cause i guess i was kind of drunk too.

Anyway just my experience, if any of you guys had better experiences and/or deeper pockets than me then good for you and i apologize.

StephenB 07-04-2024 09:57 PM

Hi guys, can someone PM me the mamasan contact for the Pimp? Going next week. Thanks Bros.

cody99 08-04-2024 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StephenB (Post 23226589)
Hi guys, can someone PM me the mamasan contact for the Pimp? Going next week. Thanks Bros.

Can just walk in

terryhaw 16-05-2024 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3someking (Post 22725782)
What are the prices for paikanyai if want book room?

Tips gals per hr how much?

paikanyai room are less than 1000 baht an hour and LD for drinks is about 1000 for 1hour. they will ask if you want to extend, no bill shocked

Bendoveract 16-05-2024 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terryhaw (Post 23338121)
paikanyai room are less than 1000 baht an hour and LD for drinks is about 1000 for 1hour. they will ask if you want to extend, no bill shocked

1200 per hour

funtimez5472 17-05-2024 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bendoveract (Post 23338532)
1200 per hour

How is the girl quality and playability at Paikanyai? have not been there before

Bendoveract 17-05-2024 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funtimez5472 (Post 23341701)
How is the girl quality and playability at Paikanyai? have not been there before

Similar to gclub style. Wouldnt say theres alot. Difference is no need to open member like gclub. Can just get a beer tower

Gooner80 21-05-2024 02:05 PM

Tried Klub25 during last trip. Not bad as good as elite.

Bendoveract 21-05-2024 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gooner80 (Post 23353529)
Tried Klub25 during last trip. Not bad as good as elite.

Because same owner. Girls rotate between the 2 places