The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbf.today/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbf.today/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Sembawang MP (https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=757817)

NorthGuy 10-10-2020 09:51 AM

Re: Sembawang MP

Quote:

Originally Posted by piichai (Post 20260436)
Used to like LQ esp the new gals then after a while, they become materialistic. Maybe old bird taught them to be more street smart. start to bargain and also not so hardworking. Could be also tired of working and home sick

I remembered when i first tried numerous ladies when they first opened, quoted $50 but i managed to bargain to $40 for hj with roaming. There was once when i managed $30 with roam on the outside. That's before the CB period. Now the ladies there are all quoting $50 without roaming, $80 with roam. I already skipped the place.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vistamania (Post 20260591)
Anyone tried Dr******* Spa? Any ML recommend? TIA

Some of their fb pics are heavily edited, dont trust the pics too much. Expensive place, must take premium package then got action.

piichai 10-10-2020 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NorthGuy (Post 20260661)
I remembered when i first tried numerous ladies when they first opened, quoted $50 but i managed to bargain to $40 for hj with roaming. There was once when i managed $30 with roam on the outside. That's before the CB period. Now the ladies there are all quoting $50 without roaming, $80 with roam. I already skipped the place.

Some of their fb pics are heavily edited, dont trust the pics too much. Expensive place, must take premium package then got action.

Now I know why my regular gal ditched the GFE treatment and BBBj to me. She even told me to find others she doenst mind. Then I found the other gal also ai mai ai mai don't response. Guess the pandemic can divert many brothers to MP from GL so they can pick and choose. Before Covid, 50 autoroam and romance kao kao type. Now she told me 何况我们这里只有一种。I think I can write this joint off

NorthGuy 10-10-2020 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piichai (Post 20260890)
Guess the pandemic can divert many brothers to MP from GL so they can pick and choose. Before Covid, 50 autoroam and romance lao kao type. Now she told me 何况我们这里只有一种。I think I can write this joint off

That's right, even the previously unpopular MP also enjoying good biz. Most have no lack of customers since GL is close. The only place now where one could just walk in to play is MP. Most ML also hang up high to sell. ML quote a price and small bro took over. Some find that bargaining may lose some mood or result in lack of service. That's why willingly give in to the price thinking it's not a everyday thing and already paid for a massage. Mind games.

From a ML mindset, if she can earn $80, why should she ask for $50 instead. Just quote the higher price first. Most ML are just here to earn as much as possible within the shortest time.

sgpiggybank 10-10-2020 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vistamania (Post 20260591)
Anyone tried Dr******* Spa? Any ML recommend? TIA

This one skip better. No 88 they will not tease or gq

piichai 10-10-2020 02:36 PM

[QUOTE=NorthGuy;20260963That's why willingly give in to the price thinking it's not a everyday thing and already paid for a massage. Mind games.

From a ML mindset, if she can earn $80, why should she ask for $50 instead. Just quote the higher price first. Most ML are just here to earn as much as possible within the shortest time.[/QUOTE]

The mind game is who will give in. Can customer walk out after paying 50 or 58 (don't understand why got the extra 8) Can the WL forsake the 1 hr she has spend inside with you and earn fraction of the entrance fee? I have met both cases before and the WL who willing to forgo usu is a stubborn nut and bad service because not compromising.

I'm not enquiry counter. All questions will be ignored. . Zap me if u wan. I don't care.

Yod4 10-10-2020 02:59 PM

Was driving home today and noticed there's a new joint called Harmony Spa right beside the bicycle shop.

sgpiggybank 10-10-2020 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yod4 (Post 20261070)
Was driving home today and noticed there's a new joint called Harmony Spa right beside the bicycle shop.

I just saw it today too. Javanese clean, lousy massage and expensive entrance. Wow spa carrot head. Lets hope harmony bring new hope to north bros

chess2 11-10-2020 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by comettyrant306 (Post 20215892)
Any good recommendation fot LQ spa?

Had a good time in the one next to it. Pretty girl with ok massage and bbbj and roam everywhere

desudesu 11-10-2020 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chess2 (Post 20262350)
Had a good time in the one next to it. Pretty girl with ok massage and bbbj and roam everywhere

The one next to it isn't it all milf?

NorthGuy 11-10-2020 02:00 PM

Quote:

Appetizing MILF or ? What's the damage ?

ahgore 11-10-2020 02:03 PM

If 80 for hj is too expensive.. just stop going there. Don't feed them until 80 becomes a norm. Once it becomes a norm... then everyone will have to pay the price for the mistakes kum gong kum lan ppl make.

chess2 11-10-2020 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by desudesu (Post 20262384)
The one next to it isn't it all milf?

it's the one with pink signboard at corner. The one did me look about 28-30. Is that MILF or syt?
Now thinking about her mouth and playing with her tits and pussy is waking me up. I had one yesterday but now want to go local MP tonight :D

chess2 11-10-2020 07:04 PM

Quote:

Was that a bad post? Someone zap me 3 points and cursed me out on that. Weird.
Just trying to be helpful to fellow bros here

Mookatamaihum 11-10-2020 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bingox (Post 20228123)
is it $50 only HJ,
then $80 is HJ+roaming?

Some MLs said their standard is $80 with roaming, no $50 HJ only :(

desudesu 11-10-2020 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chess2 (Post 20262900)
Was that a bad post? Someone zap me 3 points and cursed me out on that. Weird.
Just trying to be helpful to fellow bros here

Interesting..., I thought there all older milf only.

I have just upped your points back. Mind sharing with me the dmg you paid?

I have pmed you.