The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Hong Kong (HK) Happening (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=53597)

pussybuster 05-03-2007 10:08 AM

Re: HK Happening

Worr.. since when i and Bro Hplanet conjugate to provide 141 informations. He is now shackle by his HK OC and refrain all 141&CP activities while i just go both places occassionally. :D I will never be tamed easily n not easily get sexified.:mad:

Quote:

Originally Posted by KLKOOL (Post 1884233)
Hahaha... between u and PB... i never have to check out 141... just read this thread can liao... hehehehe

pussybuster 05-03-2007 10:11 AM

Good replied!!! Bro Hplanet has not been 141 for long time ago. He has been incarcerate by OC long ago n do not trust him if he proclaims abdicate.:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by spazcowboy (Post 1884126)
u mean u just arrived in HK or the gal? ;)
if u mean the gal, then i've gotta disappoint u... she's not new as i've seen her on 141 website previously.

abas2d 05-03-2007 09:06 PM

http://www.sex141.com/en/viewid.php?uid=13640&region=10&building=3&territor y=-1&age=-

she's really nice and chirpy!

hitchhiker 06-03-2007 03:22 PM

i will like to recommend christy at TST, kimberly road

she is not listed in 141, but she's chio SYT, a bit like uni or poly student look, with good GF feel, and very chatty

Ronaldo 06-03-2007 03:55 PM

Anyone going to the Singapore-Malaysia CNY dinner this sat?
I should be going so maybe you can PM me if you are going...

Sitting on KCR back to Luo Wu.. Hahaha...

pussybuster 06-03-2007 05:54 PM

Is it only exclusively for HK bros??? Later lots of BROS will protest you are so biased.:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronaldo (Post 1887713)

pussybuster 06-03-2007 05:55 PM

Worr... Damn you are not recommending OL but WL..:mad: Please PM me the damages and her number. Since when you becoming HK pimp.:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by hitchhiker (Post 1887655)

she is not listed in 141, but she's chio SYT, a bit like uni or poly student look, with good GF feel, and very chatty

shaggerific 06-03-2007 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hplanet (Post 1884040)

Wow, damn chio man... have to find some excuse to go HK to look her up :p

Ronaldo 06-03-2007 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pussybuster (Post 1887945)
Is it only exclusively for HK bros??? Later lots of BROS will protest you are so biased.:D

No really lahz... I dont know if the invitation still open. I have got a friend to book a seat for me.. Some people would think its boring. But since I have nothing on, I will go look see lor...

PM me your email then I forward you the actual mail...

Anyway its not my bday party lahz.. anyone can go... :D

Ronaldo 06-03-2007 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hplanet (Post 1884040)

So expensive... HK$800.. Hahaha.. I wont pay that much for a short time lahz.. Hehehe.. Maybe kanna spoilt by CP liaoz....

KLKOOL 07-03-2007 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronaldo (Post 1887713)

You mean the one in SZ ? Me going le... :D

tirak99 07-03-2007 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hitchhiker (Post 1887655)

Show us her photos. I love SYT. What is her damage? :)

hitchhiker 08-03-2007 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tirak99 (Post 1889278)
Show us her photos. I love SYT. What is her damage? :)

:p sorry bro, i did not get her photo! by the way, i remember the wrong road. it should be Cameron Road 金馬倫道... Damage is HK488

pc5526 08-03-2007 03:19 PM

Prince Edward gals

Hi all,

Just a note to share a bad sexperience I had yesterday. Avoid this lady at all cost!!!

http://www.sex141.com/en/viewid.php?...pe=-1&keyword=

Here's why:
Had a session with her yesterday. Went in and the standard washing up SOP applies. When in bed, she cap me and gave me a bj. This bj lasted less than 1 minute! WTF? Ask her why stop she say her mouth pain. Ok fine.. that kinda pisses me off but I just let her carry on. She change the cd and proceed to ride me. I was enjoying myself seeing her B cup tits (not C)bouncing up and down. Barely after 2 minutes, she say she's tired and ask me to assume missionary position instead. I bonk her for less than 5 minutes and she ask me why I took so long to cum? The whole process took less than 10 minutes and is that long? I bathe and got out of the room. Wanted to pay her only 200HKD but she insisted that I pay the full price. She was than raising her voice at me. Didn't wanted to create a sence, I paid 350HKD and left the room.

Having full ammo in my body, I decided to give a try on a gal 2 units away from Angel. Her name is Joey. A pretty tall and skinny china chick with enhanced B cup tits. Everything was the usual standard SOP. However, the following words came out from her mouth and that trigger off the entire mind blowing session ... "I want to rape you" That was exactly what she said in chinese! My goodness! She was riding me like there's no tomorrow. She was riding me throughout the entire session... and my crouch area still hurts till now! Probably due to the reason that she doesn't have much meat on her buttocks! Nevertheless, I left that place a happy man :)
Damage for Joey is 350HKD.

For brothers intending to give Joey a try, this Tung Luk building is located near Allied plaza at Prince Edward MTR. Entrance of the building is in between MANNINGS and WATSONS. In front of the entrance is a patrol kiosk.

Have fun!

GD_Paradise 08-03-2007 08:35 PM

Re: Prince Edward gals

Quote:

Originally Posted by pc5526 (Post 1891726)
The whole process took less than 10 minutes and is that long? I bathe and got out of the room. Wanted to pay her only 200HKD but she insisted that I pay the full price. She was than raising her voice at me. Didn't wanted to create a sence, I paid 350HKD and left the room.

So the STAY AWAY is for bad service right ? As for rates, no matter how long it takes you to come, its still the same rate, whether 10 - 20 or 60 minutes.