The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Unprotected Oral Sex is NOT safe sex (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=201333)

Jackcarver 06-07-2020 10:14 AM

Re: Unprotected Oral Sex is NOT safe sex

Read this thread i think i will also stop BBBJ from now on. Thanks for the warning and info

Zionzz 25-07-2020 12:34 PM

Thanks for info

tahtahone 31-07-2020 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackcarver (Post 20080530)
Read this thread i think i will also stop BBBJ from now on. Thanks for the warning and info

Yes.
I went for ML and bbbj, after that paranoid for 1 month.
While the 60 mins experience is shiok, the 1 month after that is not good :( not worth it.

So those who come and read this before going ML, you are lucky. Think before you make any decision.

Let your friend know. There's a risk. and read that some bros got infected with something shows that its really not safe sex.
Nothing is 100% safe.

:o

Gridline 04-08-2020 01:17 PM

Damn scary!

surv000 17-08-2020 09:40 AM

Thanks for sharing

AAA2000 18-08-2020 10:31 AM

Scary!!! Anyway, thanks for the info!

HiFive 17-10-2020 11:19 AM

I always opt for CBJ instead of BBJ. But recently experience was that the ML used a plastic wrap instead of condom.

Does it help? What must I watch out for? What test should I take? I'm feeling okay, no itch and no pain for the past 3 days. No discharge too.

Zeith 17-10-2020 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HiFive (Post 20273087)
I always opt for CBJ instead of BBJ. But recently experience was that the ML used a plastic wrap instead of condom.

Does it help? What must I watch out for? What test should I take? I'm feeling okay, no itch and no pain for the past 3 days. No discharge too.

Wonder how will it be for plastic wrap instead of condom. Seem a funny for me.

nickjordy 29-01-2021 09:01 AM

yes you are right unprotected bj is not safe its very hard for covid i recommended use condom and stay safe thank you so much

Lazyass69 09-02-2021 05:41 AM

Great.. Now I can never enjoy Oral Again

Olafars 18-04-2021 07:18 PM

It's everyone's business, but you should look after your health first and only then think about having fun. Thank you, author.

CoconutShake 17-05-2021 12:27 PM

Thanks for the info

scavengers 01-06-2021 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HiFive (Post 20273087)

I want to ask too - does the plastic wrap help.. tho I prefer to bring my own cd

420x69 01-07-2021 05:50 PM

Hi Bros, just want to share my experience.

Long time lurker here and this is not my main account.

Visited an freelance ML on Monday, I'll admit I got carried away with the experience and did not use protection while doing BBBJ. I even painted her in the heat of the moment. There was no FJ involved whatsoever. Only BBBJ, paint, AR (her on me) and CIM. It is my first time doing such things too. Usually just go MP for massage and GQ that's it.

I did not know much about the risks involved about what I just did. Stumbled across this thread and realised that I just made a stupid move. Went to a doc 48 hours after the session, and am currently on PEP. Yes I know the risks are very low...around 1/10000 for HIV. However, I just can't seem to shake it off that it is a very real threat. Went to a docs to do the tests, some say even maybe too early to detect anything but my mind that day was just filled with paranoia. So I just had to get it done. Total I spend around 2.5k at the clinic that day.

Like I said, some of yall can laugh at me say I crazy to get all the tests but honestly, to me, it's like your life eh. I can't live with the embarrassment and that stupidity for my entire life just because of 1 hour of pleasure. Weighing the pros and cons really not worth. Probably my first and last time doing this and at the most stick back to the usual MP + HJ.

Would appreciate if anyone share similar sentiment, or personal account in regards to this matter. Now for the past 2 nights cannot sleep and keep thinking about the whole issue.

Shadow_warrior 01-07-2021 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 420x69 (Post 20716630)
Hi Bros, just want to share my experience.

Long time lurker here and this is not my main account.

Visited an freelance ML on Monday, I'll admit I got carried away with the experience and did not use protection while doing BBBJ. I even painted her in the heat of the moment. There was no FJ involved whatsoever. Only BBBJ, paint, AR (her on me) and CIM. It is my first time doing such things too. Usually just go MP for massage and GQ that's it.

I did not know much about the risks involved about what I just did. Stumbled across this thread and realised that I just made a stupid move. Went to a doc 48 hours after the session, and am currently on PEP. Yes I know the risks are very low...around 1/10000 for HIV. However, I just can't seem to shake it off that it is a very real threat. Went to a docs to do the tests, some say even maybe too early to detect anything but my mind that day was just filled with paranoia. So I just had to get it done. Total I spend around 2.5k at the clinic that day.

Like I said, some of yall can laugh at me say I crazy to get all the tests but honestly, to me, it's like your life eh. I can't live with the embarrassment and that stupidity for my entire life just because of 1 hour of pleasure. Weighing the pros and cons really not worth. Probably my first and last time doing this and at the most stick back to the usual MP + HJ.

Would appreciate if anyone share similar sentiment, or personal account in regards to this matter. Now for the past 2 nights cannot sleep and keep thinking about the whole issue.

thats not crazy, if you search around, you join the ranks of many bros who after visiting a ML/FL and engaged in unsafe sex(there is no 100% safe sex with pros) .
of course, there is a clear advice on raw is war. However, there is also the hope that it will not be you.

Its the right thing to do to get tested, and take the precautions that you have. It is costly and nerve racking.

However, it can also apply to ONS and FBs, or even new GFs or cheating wives.
STDs, HIV, STIs, HPVs and the list goes on. These are all risk that come with the lifestyle.

I guess technically the lowest risk will be HJs and BJs, if you do not kiss the lady, your risk could be quite low.