The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Newbie FAQ - Every Question about Geylang and Points (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=12845)

Geylangwander3 30-12-2023 03:37 PM

Re: Newbie FAQ - Every Question about Geylang and Points

Quote:

Originally Posted by rxyz (Post 22944174)
Question for all: where are the most convenient ATMs to the Geylang scene? Thanks!

Aljunid mrt...

GeylangKia69 31-12-2023 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CookCrew (Post 22838369)
Hello experienced bros, i have a noob question here. When customers take the girls out during their off days or after working hours, is it done by paying "barfine" to the OKT or just purely depend on chemistry?

At night sometimes see girls coming out of the houses to go in customers' cars, so very curious.

For me it’s chemistry. We often Had lunch together.
Brought her around to buy the things she need.
Then we will part ways. She made her way back to GL herself because by right the FLs no supposed to go out with customers.

Kovach 08-01-2024 07:31 PM

Thanks for sharing

willawonks 17-01-2024 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CookCrew (Post 22838369)
Hello experienced bros, i have a noob question here. When customers take the girls out during their off days or after working hours, is it done by paying "barfine" to the OKT or just purely depend on chemistry?

At night sometimes see girls coming out of the houses to go in customers' cars, so very curious.

This one is usually determine by a few factors. More often than not it is determined by:

1. Chemistry: Do you & the girl click? How often do you go & find the girl when she is working?
2. Money: How rich are you? How much you are willing to spend on the girl? If she wants something will you buy for her? If she is buying something will you pay for her?

Sometimes, it could also be determined by these factors:

1. Desire: The girl wants to go someplace & you are able to bring her there. (Note that this seldom happens as most girls are quite independent & know their way around unless it's a new girl who just arrived in SG).
2. Love: The girl has a BF & goes out on dates with him on her day off/offs. Not for the sake of being pampered/showered with gifts but for the sake of accompaniment & relationship (Again this is a very rare thing as girls rarely find true love in this line of job).

That being said, if you are keen to take a girl out on her off day, just ask. See what she says. BUT be prepared to spend quite a sum if you are intending to spend more than just a meal with her. & if she does go out with you, always remember to think with your head & not your cock. Don't get to excited or else you might find yourself burning a hole in your bank.

nipplemilk 07-02-2024 11:15 AM

exchange points thanks

MeetYourFapper 23-02-2024 07:45 PM

I am keen in boob fuck and just zao from a pretty lady with C and above. What’s the average price?

eldenring 25-02-2024 02:18 PM

Thank you very much. Very informative.

How do I change Nickname?

nickventura 10-03-2024 02:50 PM

Hi laobans! Anyone know if there are still angmohs in GL?

Dignified69 14-03-2024 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickventura (Post 23140724)
Hi laobans! Anyone know if there are still angmohs in GL?

Yes you do spot some walking the streets. Some also go into the red lantern houses while others can be found at the food courts. Quite good selection if you don't mind some insertion action.

humblewanderer 18-03-2024 09:07 AM

Hello fellow senior chiongsters, newbie here. Will be heading to GL for the first time, I was just wondering, do most PRC WLs speak English? I have been abroad for too long, so my Chinese is non-existent. And second I know that most PRC WLs offer BBBJ but how safe is it? And most FRs I read most of them also allow painting, would you guys recommend? Thank you in advance for taking the time to reply

Hros3 19-03-2024 11:26 PM

I am a westerner and will be visiting SG for holiday - what tips do you have for me with Geylang FL and ML scene?

Hros3 20-03-2024 05:33 AM

Hello, Are westerner’s on holiday welcome in Geylang? I can’t speak mandarin but would like some action. Which houses cater best for westerners?

unknowzzz 23-03-2024 02:52 PM

Hiii

Can Share any tips for newbie here so i dont get scam or anything and which house is nice or good? xp tahnk you

Erlands 29-03-2024 01:44 AM

Do we expected to tips? If so, what is the acceptable range? I know it depends on satisfaction, but maybe there's a standard?

10003508 31-03-2024 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erlands (Post 23196950)
Do we expected to tips? If so, what is the acceptable range? I know it depends on satisfaction, but maybe there's a standard?

Don't tip the girls. Spoil market only.

If service is good, just come back to fuck them more often, or book double session with them.

If got too much money u want to throw at them, can nego for extra service, like ar, cim, aj, raw. Usually I don't tip unless got raw or aj.