The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Batin in KL (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=44264)

swingerswagger 05-03-2009 03:54 PM

Re: Batin in KL

Think it has a altar outside, take the steps next to the workshop, 2ndfloor,

Correct me if i'm wrong please. :D

cheokkh 05-03-2009 05:22 PM

May I know what is the damage around?

kt700502 05-03-2009 08:02 PM

Batin puchong

been a long while since my visit to this mp which is nearby tesco puchong, nearby bank tiger. called up b4 while on my way, my usual ml is not around but new blood is in the house. disappointed but curious to find out more on that new ml.

reached there in 5 min. called again to gain entrance. same old deco, smoke a cigger and some chinese tea, and proceeded to the 'curtained room'. the new ml came in minutes, quite talkative. she actually retired from mp for 1-2 yrs, being 'pao' by a man, partnership broke out and came back into the scene. in fact, that was her first day after came back from retirement.

went naked, lied dn. and her massage is so so only. strength is not there yet, massage skill too need to polish... really not in form just yet.

chubby face with big body, a handful set of meatballs but sucking. boring and took me awhile to come. ;) bbbj skill is quite except a bit short on the suction power.

no: 33
face: 6/10 (chubby with short hair)
boobs: 5/10 (no milking, discounted points)
bbbj: 6/10
wir: yes, but for my usual ml :p

hapi hunting!!!

Pundek 06-03-2009 01:17 PM

Hello Bros. Just wondering. Any update on bro leeman's place in TTDI? Was thinking of heading there next week. Any recommendations? thnks in advance :)

hkdc 06-03-2009 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pundek (Post 3533959)
Hello Bros. Just wondering. Any update on bro leeman's place in TTDI? Was thinking of heading there next week. Any recommendations? thnks in advance :)

I still go there at least twice a month. Tried PRC Ivy while Suki was away, not bad but I think fake boobs. Suki is back so back to her again.
The place is charging RM158 for the package - massage and bm. Actually, I prefer to pay for the massage and the rest I negotiate with the ml. Good luck.

dchaikl 08-03-2009 02:14 PM

try Cindy PRC

swingerswagger 10-03-2009 12:03 AM

Try ask for a Jenny quite sweet, from Leemans, but that was pretty long ago not sure if shes still there.

Theres a Thai Massage Centre with B2B in Hartamas. Doing not too bad which i heard, will try it out and post details. :D

Apparently RK has new girls there as well...

cikoi 11-03-2009 10:30 PM

i'm now with my partner have take over a spa bussines in ampang. we provide body massage and batin now don't have many worker so all bro if you have local and local chinese girl want to work at my massage center you can pm me. i will give you comission rm200 after the girl work 1 month with us

toledo 12-03-2009 12:04 AM

Hi,
I am not familar in KL but I am going there next week staying in Park Royal Hotel. Any bro can recommend some good place/MP to cheong? thanks a lot.

caseykee 12-03-2009 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toledo (Post 3550701)
Hi,
I am not familar in KL but I am going there next week staying in Park Royal Hotel. Any bro can recommend some good place/MP to cheong? thanks a lot.

bro toledo
u can try at old klang road that a hotel name park view hotel at taman OUG
4 flor real Massage all lady not bad 1 some 2 sesson only 150+ just for M .
and at night u can try out some good place at the beach club just near ur hotel ne .
hope u enjoy

yesno80 12-03-2009 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caseykee (Post 3551764)
bro toledo
and at night u can try out some good place at the beach club just near ur hotel ne .
hope u enjoy

old klang road got Park View Hotel??? where is it located? didn't know about it... hehehe...

toledo 14-03-2009 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caseykee (Post 3551764)
bro toledo
hope u enjoy

Thanks bro.
sorry, What do they have in beach club??

swingerswagger 16-03-2009 01:17 PM

Prob just Fls or pinoys waiting to be picked up. Heaps of them around there.

cos its like a westerners joint:D

mockyducky 16-03-2009 02:03 PM

I called 3G, but the guy who answered only spoke in Mandarin..problem is, I am a "banana"...

kawa333 17-03-2009 07:37 AM

Was at hartamas (same joint as TTDI) the other day, had mickey for massage and batin.

looks: 5.5/10 (chubby chubby type)
boobs: 6/10 (normal special)
hj: 6.5/10 (very accomodating and playful type)