The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Any photographer here got experience do nude shoot? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=976866)

kabul 05-03-2024 06:13 PM

Share your experience bro. No need to name the models. We respek their privacy

Quote:

Originally Posted by antartica (Post 23126788)
mate, wanna fuck go look for FL, GL can get a quickie for cheap, go browse each house until you find one that looks like a model you like.

wanna do nude shoots, make sure you pay them right
not all models will "sell"... if they fancy you and get into the heat of the moment, it's their call.

there's honor among thieves as well, so stop being so despo.

antartica 05-03-2024 07:26 PM

Re: Any photographer here got experience do nude shoot?

Quote:

Originally Posted by kabul (Post 23127317)
Share your experience bro. No need to name the models. We respek their privacy

if you respek (sic) them, then this question should never surface

kabul 05-03-2024 07:53 PM

LES GOH!!

sicklymicky 08-03-2024 12:02 PM

I have been quite curious about this topic also. Not a professional photographer but I have been asked to help out to take photos and videos of a PRC girl, through an acquaintance, for the purpose of the girl using the photo to advertise her service on those PRC girls websites.

I declined the opportunity to shoot but I regretted it.

I think different countries the cultures and norms a bit different. In Singapore I don’t think many girls would be ok for a hotel room nude shoot alone with a photographer.

In other places like China, I hear first hand anecdotes that many of the girls are open to under table negotiations for sex after the shoot. And they half expected such proposals all the time. China also has very wide network of models, agents and photographers. All 3 parties are not short of any business at all. Everything is a bit shady because in those networks, you can see info like “girl has pink nipples, one-line pussy, very obedient etc”.

But it feels like a rich man’s playground to arrange models for nude shoots with a high chance of banging them. So I don’t really think this type of “semi-professional, half amateur” shoots are really as “clean” as they make it out to be. One interesting thing is, many of them actually sign some sort of NDA, where the photos cannot be published unless mutually agreed. So what you see on the internet is just the tip of the iceberg. Unless you are really an international level pro photographer where models want to be associated with you to have their photos published.

Can also find plenty of examples of photographers taking advantage of the models. In Chinese, they call such “molesting” as 咸猪手, and such arrangements as 潜规则.

An example of a PRC model getting her body touched, boobs squeezed and pussy stretched by a group of photographers’ hands, in the name of a “nude model shoot” to get details of the human anatomy:
https://fcw.xxx/videos/19917/a53c5e5...d4a196fef57e1/

unfit 08-03-2024 02:47 PM

wow cutie pie with pink pussy :p

BroRelax 08-03-2024 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unfit (Post 23135397)

This one solid. Pussy look so pink and nice.

unfit 08-03-2024 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BroRelax (Post 23135422)

those guys consperm fuck her one…see her pussy so yummylicious:p

kabul 08-03-2024 08:55 PM

Bro wasted. You could have hesho hesho with the ah tiong and have some photos to keep for the memories!!

I heard the Singapore scene quite happening. Ppl like Stefan Quek, Jonathan Michael Pinto and Derrick Poh all piak song song de. Basically machiam casting couch videos on XBox!

Quote:

Originally Posted by sicklymicky (Post 23134975)
I have been quite curious about this topic also. Not a professional photographer but I have been asked to help out to take photos and videos of a PRC girl, through an acquaintance, for the purpose of the girl using the photo to advertise her service on those PRC girls websites.

I declined the opportunity to shoot but I regretted it.

I think different countries the cultures and norms a bit different. In Singapore I don’t think many girls would be ok for a hotel room nude shoot alone with a photographer.

In other places like China, I hear first hand anecdotes that many of the girls are open to under table negotiations for sex after the shoot. And they half expected such proposals all the time. China also has very wide network of models, agents and photographers. All 3 parties are not short of any business at all. Everything is a bit shady because in those networks, you can see info like “girl has pink nipples, one-line pussy, very obedient etc”.

But it feels like a rich man’s playground to arrange models for nude shoots with a high chance of banging them. So I don’t really think this type of “semi-professional, half amateur” shoots are really as “clean” as they make it out to be. One interesting thing is, many of them actually sign some sort of NDA, where the photos cannot be published unless mutually agreed. So what you see on the internet is just the tip of the iceberg. Unless you are really an international level pro photographer where models want to be associated with you to have their photos published.

Can also find plenty of examples of photographers taking advantage of the models. In Chinese, they call such “molesting” as 咸猪手, and such arrangements as 潜规则.

An example of a PRC model getting her body touched, boobs squeezed and pussy stretched by a group of photographers’ hands, in the name of a “nude model shoot” to get details of the human anatomy:

sicklymicky 08-03-2024 09:25 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by BroRelax (Post 23135422)

Haha. For those who don’t have much time to watch the long video, can scroll to around 23:17 min mark, where the model’s pussy juice just started to drip. The photographers got damn excited. The girl shy but they kept praising her that it is a wonderful thing.

The point I want to make is, different places, different culture and the photographers and models have different reception to nude photoshoot. In the video, the photographers are hardly professional in their conduct at all.

Yet I am sure when this was arranged initially, it just felt like a “professional shoot” where each party is being respected.

happy87 08-03-2024 10:19 PM

Quote:

Can someone download and share the video? Doesn’t seem to load on my side. Thanks!

unfit 09-03-2024 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sicklymicky (Post 23136333)
Haha. For those who don’t have much time to watch the long video, can scroll to around 23:17 min mark, where the model’s pussy juice just started to drip. The photographers got damn excited. The girl shy but they kept praising her that it is a wonderful thing.

The point I want to make is, different places, different culture and the photographers and models have different reception to nude photoshoot. In the video, the photographers are hardly professional in their conduct at all.

Yet I am sure when this was arranged initially, it just felt like a “professional shoot” where each party is being respected.

She looks very yummy;)

Almost wanna lick my screen:D

Pussy juice leaking out is definitely awesome:p

69Sniper 09-03-2024 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sicklymicky (Post 23134975)

woh brudder dis is nice:p

any1 else able to recommend such similar videos genre to download??? not those JAV or AV but real photoshoots like this video where the photographers gets touchy touchy :p

kabul 09-03-2024 01:21 PM

This one you like bro? Old timers will recognize both the model and kukujiao photographer haha

https://kissjav.li/73206/singapore-chinese-model-joleen-hd-hotel-nude-video-shoot-and-handjob/#close

Quote:

Originally Posted by 69Sniper (Post 23137740)
woh brudder dis is nice:p

any1 else able to recommend such similar videos genre to download??? not those JAV or AV but real photoshoots like this video where the photographers gets touchy touchy :p

unfit 09-03-2024 02:08 PM

https://kissjav.li/73206/singapore-c...t-and-handjob/

pussy need ky not as wet as the above tiongkokbu:D

why HJ only might as well fuck her :p

Thanks for the video;)

kabul 09-03-2024 02:22 PM

His cock can’t stand hard enough to piak. He got admit before to other photogs. Thats why ask for BJ & HJ oni

Quote:

Originally Posted by unfit (Post 23137956)
https://kissjav.li/73206/singapore-c...t-and-handjob/

pussy need ky not as wet as the above tiongkokbu:D

why HJ only might as well fuck her :p

Thanks for the video;)