The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Newbie FAQ - Every Question about Geylang and Points (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=12845)

anklet 06-11-2003 08:04 PM

i know liao
w means westhout road

Indignant 06-11-2003 08:06 PM

L = Lorong and W = Westerhout which is a Rd in Geylang instead of Lorong.... :D

en2cs8 07-11-2003 10:40 AM

twosome

are there any L???H??? that have twosomes eg two cat $40 gals going at it in the same room with you,imean ravaging each others pussy licking and sucking while you watch then when it is time you dive into the action and screw your guts out on two dripping wet pussies who are dying to have a rod to satisfy their soaking wet cunts after their short lived lesbian cravings?:rolleyes:

cartman10 21-11-2003 06:58 PM

Bro en2cs8

I think there should be twosomes for cat 40, ie tarma. Check on the cat40 list. But you'll be disappointed because I doubt they will service each other for your pleasure. Realistically, both will service you together rather than do each other. However, if some of them might be open to it if you proposition the right way, ie $$$$.
:)

Good luck.

Horny69 25-11-2003 06:04 AM

brothers.. can u reply my question pls.. i ask the question 1 month ago... How do i put the picture below my nick some ppl call it Avatar.. pls teach me..

sry for the stupid question but.. this topic is for asking stupid question :D

thaigers 25-11-2003 12:19 PM

I also want to post avatar leh, can anyone help me :d

bogyman 26-11-2003 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by thaigers
I also want to post avatar leh, can anyone help me :d
Try the "user cp" button on the top of the page.
It should be one of the options that you can choose.

thaigers 26-11-2003 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by bogyman
Try the "user cp" button on the top of the page.
It should be one of the options that you can choose.

Bro bogeyman

Thanks. But can you be more specific, ie the steps required. I understand they need a url for the avartar, this is the part that i have problem with and if the pic is too large, how are you going to edit the pic in the web page??

Thanks

DNAT 26-11-2003 03:57 PM

Quote:

Bro bogeyman

Thanks. But can you be more specific, ie the steps required. I understand they need a url for the avartar, this is the part that i have problem with and if the pic is too large, how are you going to edit the pic in the web page??

Thanks

hello, how big you want your pic to be?
- choose a pic with an appropriate size ..... :D

thaigers 26-11-2003 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DNAT
hello, how big you want your pic to be?
- choose a pic with an appropriate size ..... :D

hello too:D so the actual procedure is...
go to post avartar....see pic on webpage you like (but must be of appropriate size) then click on the url then can liao issit??

DNAT 27-11-2003 11:52 AM

Quote:

hello too:D so the actual procedure is...
go to post avartar....see pic on webpage you like (but must be of appropriate size) then click on the url then can liao issit??

yep .... copy the URL of the pix you choose and paste it on the correct column in your User CP (within this forum) ... ensure the size if the pix is within the specified size.

:)

DNAT 27-11-2003 12:03 PM

Quote:

can you be more specific, ie the steps required.

While you are reading my post ....
1. click user cp (the first grey or blue icon just right below Sam's face ... errr ... Sorry Sam! :( )
2. click Edit Options
3. scroll all the way down to Other Options
4. click Avatar More Info

Oh la! .... you can work on from there - best is to paste a pix of you and your GL gal ... hahaha

thaigers 27-11-2003 12:07 PM

Quote:

1. click user cp (the first grey or blue icon just right below Sam's face ... errr ... Sorry Sam! :( )
2. click Edit Options
4. click AvatarMore Info

Oh la! .... you can work on from there :(

ok thanks.. i think choosing the right image size is the problem lah....

waypastprime 27-11-2003 12:23 PM

Quote:

2. click Edit Options
4. click Avatar More Info

Oh la! .... you can work on from there - best is to paste a pix of you and your GL gal ... hahaha

Aiyo..... so difficult.... Just paste the photograph on the computer screen, save the trouble of cut and paste here and there.... :D

DNAT 27-11-2003 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by waypastprime
Aiyo..... so difficult.... Just paste the photograph on the computer screen, save the trouble of cut and paste here and there.... :D
:rolleyes: