The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Any brother going thailand ? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=16507)

MrDevil 01-03-2004 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by insanity
count me in if there's group going for the festival
We planning to head to BKK or CM during the Songkran week but have not finalise the details yet. PM me your contact, will sms you once we have finalise the arrangement.

insanity 01-03-2004 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by MrDevil
We planning to head to BKK or CM during the Songkran week but have not finalise the details yet. PM me your contact, will sms you once we have finalise the arrangement.
thanks for jio-ing me. but i am more or less confirmed going to Chiang Mai during 14 April - 18 April for Songkran.

PM me if you have finalised on Chiang Mai.

Cheers!

MrDevil 02-03-2004 02:06 AM

Quote:

thanks for jio-ing me. but i am more or less confirmed going to Chiang Mai during 14 April - 18 April for Songkran.

Cheers!

Songkran week should be from 10th ~ 15th April (if I remembered correctly), so u are celebrating the end of it? I tot the begining will be more happening?

Prolink 02-03-2004 08:06 AM

Quote:

Cheers!

bru seem like no one interested in the trip to chiangmai

keet 02-03-2004 09:51 AM

Midnite Closing

Midnight curfew rule postponed for further review

Published on Mar 1, 2004

BANGKOK, March 1 (The Nation) -- Thai night entertainment establishments operators have won a reprieve from a government plan to impose a midnight curfew, according to government official.

Last month the Cabinet approved a regulation that will close all venues outside specified entertainment zones, including bars, clubs, restaurants and massage parlors, at midnight instead of 2 a.m. in its campaign to curb youth crime and restore traditional values.

Today, the government appeared to backtrack on its plan, saying it was still open to review.

The Cabinet will reconsider this matter during its meeting on tomorrow, government spokeswoman Sansanee Nakphong said.

tirak69 02-03-2004 04:42 PM

Re: Midnite Closing

Quote:

Originally posted by keet
Midnight curfew rule postponed for further review

Published on Mar 1, 2004

BANGKOK, March 1 (The Nation) -- Thai night entertainment establishments operators have won a reprieve from a government plan to impose a midnight curfew, according to government official.

Last month the Cabinet approved a regulation that will close all venues outside specified entertainment zones, including bars, clubs, restaurants and massage parlors, at midnight instead of 2 a.m. in its campaign to curb youth crime and restore traditional values.

Today, the government appeared to backtrack on its plan, saying it was still open to review.

The Cabinet will reconsider this matter during its meeting on tomorrow, government spokeswoman Sansanee Nakphong said.

mai mii pen ha... either stay in ratchada area or have a private party. there is also an election coming up for governor of bangkok i think... so its time to keep voters happy for the time being.

insanity 02-03-2004 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by MrDevil
Songkran week should be from 10th ~ 15th April (if I remembered correctly), so u are celebrating the end of it? I tot the begining will be more happening?
i wish i can be there from 10th april onwards but due to work committments i can only go from 14th april onwards. :(

anyways, Thailand's public holidays for Songkran is 13 - 15 April thus i hope i wont miss too much of it.

Chiang Mai Songkran

Mr.romance 02-03-2004 09:25 PM

Looking for Kaki...

Hi to all Bros,

I am looking for kaki to go BK for 3 days..It can be between
15th April(last day of Songhra) to middle May...Hate to travel alone...Anyone interested to join?

BTW may one to meet up with some bros such as Yomun there..
Please reply..

Cheers

insanity 02-03-2004 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Prolink

bru seem like no one interested in the trip to chiangmai

its ok....maybe there are brothers who are interested but cant commit now due to work schedule etc.

hopefully when the date is nearer there can be a few bros to go along with.

cheers!

ps: are you interested? ;)

icecoffee 05-03-2004 05:27 PM

Thinking of going bkk aft songkran, will keep u updated.

Mr.romance 05-03-2004 09:07 PM

tats GReat...

Quote:

Originally posted by icecoffee
Thinking of going bkk aft songkran, will keep u updated.
Alrite Bro,

Please keep me informed ASAP so tat I can get my Vitamin $$ & Schedule ready...PM me for any personal details

Cheers