The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Ho Chi Minh Info Thread (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=628225)

hellothis555 27-06-2022 01:54 PM

Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Read reviews about Bamboo airways, quite bad... Anyone here tried? Good or bad comparing to scoot, in term of seats and spacing?

Max80 27-06-2022 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yingmuhuadao (Post 21407138)
bro don't mind share which sim card did u get to sms gaito girls?
i see online mostly all data+call leh, want to get one with sms so i can try gaito as one of my checklist.

I'm based in Indochina region, so I'm using a prepaid Viettel card. I'm sure you can sms with all phone cards. Or if you want to be sure, you can ask at the airport where they have those mini booths upon arrival. The sales persons can speak English well

Thanks

Yingmuhuadao 27-06-2022 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Max80 (Post 21407929)
I'm based in Indochina region, so I'm using a prepaid Viettel card. I'm sure you can sms with all phone cards. Or if you want to be sure, you can ask at the airport where they have those mini booths upon arrival. The sales persons can speak English well

Thanks

thank you bro for replying,
wanted to settle sim card before flying by buying first but i guess better to buy there then, will ask for help at the airport booth to be sure.

tofuman1977 27-06-2022 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yingmuhuadao (Post 21408031)
wanted to settle sim card before flying by buying first but i guess better to buy there then, will ask for help at the airport booth to be sure.

best buy at airport..at least u got local number.

Naka_Timo 27-06-2022 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yingmuhuadao (Post 21408031)

Actually u can go lazada or shoppe. Have seller selling, no need register and directly to your letter box. So u be able to activate it immediately when touch down.

Yingmuhuadao 27-06-2022 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tofuman1977 (Post 21408040)
best buy at airport..at least u got local number.

i usually like to buy before hand so i can have data as soon as i touch down haha, but you are right i think better to buy at airport also.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naka_Timo (Post 21408064)
Actually u can go lazada or shoppe. Have seller selling, no need register and directly to your letter box. So u be able to activate it immediately when touch down.

yeah most of the time i buy from from shopee for thailand trips but i see most of the sellers put no text/SMS in the item info. mainly want to get one that can sms to try gaito for this trip so might just get it from the airport instead this time

daviddavid 27-06-2022 05:31 PM

Best to buy at airport as I bought from Shoppe before but when reach HCM, got issue and cannot connect. In the end, g0t from airport, Quick cheap also, 1 month, 40GB data daily is around 200000vnd, add call is 270000vnd. To have immediate connection when touch down, can consider using TPG. The free roaming work in HCM.

ap22 27-06-2022 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daviddavid (Post 21408241)
Best to buy at airport as I bought from Shoppe before but when reach HCM, got issue and cannot connect. In the end, g0t from airport, Quick cheap also, 1 month, 40GB data daily is around 200000vnd, add call is 270000vnd. To have immediate connection when touch down, can consider using TPG. The free roaming work in HCM.

When I arrive Saigon airport I was plan to buy a buy a Vietel sim at the airport counters 4GB Data Daily plus call the price was 250K. Turn out my phone won't take the new SIM because I forgot to unlock my phone (new phone). After I arrive my hotel, I connected to WIFI and Temporary unlock my phone. Went to Vietel office on Tran Hung Dao in Q1, the same card only 170K, saving of 80K enough for a blow of noodle :)

wheregot 27-06-2022 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grimfell (Post 21405978)
Hi, ill be going to HCM in a months time and I'd like to ask. Are the clubs here like in bkk where there are FL to party with you? Or are there anywhere to book girls to go partying together

There are clubs that provide PR but probably you need to know some contacts. I usually contact this friend who works at either Kasho/Atmos and I just tell her the requirement if I just finding companionship for drinking or to bring back after drinking.

wheregot 27-06-2022 10:46 PM

Will be at HCMC on 1-3 July with another bro, if anyone keep to ktv together just drop me a pm. probably going to Chinese ktv

happypotato21 27-06-2022 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wheregot (Post 21409018)
Will be at HCMC on 1-3 July with another bro, if anyone keep to ktv together just drop me a pm. probably going to Chinese ktv

If you do a korean KTV, I'm keen!

AlphaGolf 29-06-2022 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hellothis555 (Post 21407671)
Read reviews about Bamboo airways, quite bad... Anyone here tried? Good or bad comparing to scoot, in term of seats and spacing?

I flew bamboo to HCMC last week and back, aircraft was old and the seats were clearly worn out. Heard from a friend of mine they bought old aircrafts and retained the cabin product, hence the wear and tear.

Good thing was that they provided some light refreshments which was pleasant but I found it not necessary on a short flight.

subidowa 29-06-2022 02:18 AM

Any bros looking to go Vietnam around Aug -13/14 national day period that week? Newbie here wanna go explore Vietnam for the first time.

BatamBro 29-06-2022 04:47 AM

Any good GQ massage parlours to recommend in Phu Quoc? thx in adv

hellothis555 29-06-2022 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlphaGolf (Post 21412209)
I flew bamboo to HCMC last week and back, aircraft was old and the seats were clearly worn out. Heard from a friend of mine they bought old aircrafts and retained the cabin product, hence the wear and tear.

Thanks, guess will avoid it n take scoot.