The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   most pervert things done? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=252923)

newswing 11-01-2015 07:11 PM

Re: most pervert things done?

I had this china milf. She is still advertising her sex services but could not get her new hp number. Well she squirts a lot! On the bed and onto mouth!
The last 2 chicks i demanded them to bring their underwear for me to smell.
1 had some urine stain and the other had some cum stain!
Couple of months back, this girl does anal ( but her hole is too tight).so i told her that i wanna wear her dress and underwear. She wants to put make up on me, i decline.
So we role play and i fuck her with her dresses on. Like a ladyboy fucking a woman! After I cum i wipe my dick with her dresses. she only has 1 dress so... she smell like sperm wherever she goes after our hardcore sex session!

WhyLidDat 11-01-2015 07:21 PM

I love to shared my wife used panties to other guys thru wechat video call :D:D:D

slider1234 12-01-2015 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by georgemagnum (Post 12442074)
Used? Omg! :eek:

Sure, otherwise can just buy a pack from NTUC?

77guy 13-01-2015 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slider1234 (Post 12449671)

Bro, share share e story behind leh.. me have similar fetish. will upz ur points when i recover.

77guy 13-01-2015 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slider1234 (Post 12449671)

Juz to share with u on my fetish of pads which i posted in tis thread years back...but now no more such chance to satisfy tis fetish of mine.

77guy 77guy is invisible
Samster

My Reputation:
Reading tis thread realli brings back memories of my sec sch dae...once we camp in sch,a group of us sort of explore the gals toilet n tats the 1st time
i saw used pads in the bin n we guys joke abt how close the pads are to gals pussy...later when the rest goes to slp,i secretly goes back to examine the pads n even sniff at the dirty pussy smell....my fetish 4 pads start then n it also lead to me having panties fetish too...my most recent encounter with used pads was a few yrs back when i wk in a small office,the female toilet was only a small cubicle and we hav a chio female ol(bt alreadi 30yrs old then),whenever she had her period, will put her used pad in a plastic bag n throw in the bin outside the female cubicle...gt once after she throw her pad(almost lunch) me grap the used pad after everyone left 4 lunch n went straight to the toilet to have the best pcc of my life...(imagine smelling the fresh cb smell of the chio colleague i always dream of bonking)Bt those dae r gone..me dun wk there anymore n have since stopped my fetish after havin a close gf....

Juzluvfun 13-01-2015 11:20 AM

Bro, isn't it better with your gf? More convenient more fresh...heheh

slider1234 15-01-2015 08:16 AM

I've been into panties for the longest time. The most difficult to get are dirty panties. I've managed to get those that are freshly washed still wet... I'll masturbate into them and then rinse them and put them back to dry.

Soiled panties come from friends which is awesome of course but you wouldn't use your mother's dirty laundry would you?

lol... I think my fetish developed into one for panties (found through discrete means) and panty liners where it's the closest thing to a woman's pussy you can get cos most panties i get are usually cleaned.

Nothing beats wrapping your dick into a panty with a juice soaked panty liner and fantasizing that her juices are mixed with yours and at the moment you cum it's right on her pussy.... so to speak... hahaha..

Getting the panty liners means getting it from toilets and other places. I am lucky, I managed to get them. It's a real high for me. I draw the line at bloody pads... sorry not really a vampire.

You'd think it's more fun to know who's panty liner it belonged to... I disagree... it's not always easy to know who. I'd rather live with the fantasy that she's an ok woman. besides... I reason that Panty-liners are used by the more "informed" women... so Grandma's and Aunty types are out. Middle aged working class women.... (at least where i work at)... younger women... 21 and above.. yeah....

To bros who think this is like disgusting hahaha too bad.. why are you reading this and hey! it's a fetish! try getting your hands on a regular supply of a single woman's soiled panties unless you live with her.

Oh i am probably gonna get bashed for this but most women, supermodel or some cute chick etc... all probably smell and taste similar depending on their diet... hahah "just because she's a supeermodel, her shit doesn't automaticaly smell like roses!"

If bros wanna share more and hear more ... feel free to PM me ... i'm on wechat.

ranger0201 15-01-2015 08:59 AM

I always had this fetish for lacy panties . It always gets me high . When younger I would go around my neighborhood for a morning jog and that's when all the lingerie will be hung out to dry and I used to get super hard ons . Later I would go to a neighbors who always had her panties dried and 'borrow' one and masturbate at the staircase landing .

When got a gf I always had her wear lace panties so that I could push my cock through them . Sometimes I would go Under her skirt after a hard day work to smell them . Then strip her down to them and fuck her hard .

Then when go FL always request for lacy panties so that easier to get to smell them when fucking . I loved the smell and didn't really care about anything .

77guy 15-01-2015 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slider1234 (Post 12462394)
I've been into panties for the longest time. The most difficult to get are dirty panties. I've managed to get those that are freshly washed still wet... .... automaticaly smell like roses!"

If bros wanna share more and hear more ... feel free to PM me ... i'm on wechat.

Up u my humble points... to share more here, its a thread for perverted fetish after all.:D

purepulp 15-01-2015 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slider1234 (Post 12462394)
I've been into panties for the longest time. The most difficult to get are dirty panties. I've managed to get those that are freshly washed still wet... I'll masturbate into them and then rinse them and put them back to dry.

Soiled panties come from friends which is awesome of course but you wouldn't use your mother's dirty laundry would you?

lol... I think my fetish developed into one for panties (found through discrete means) and panty liners where it's the closest thing to a woman's pussy you can get cos most panties i get are usually cleaned.

Nothing beats wrapping your dick into a panty with a juice soaked panty liner and fantasizing that her juices are mixed with yours and at the moment you cum it's right on her pussy.... so to speak... hahaha..

Getting the panty liners means getting it from toilets and other places. I am lucky, I managed to get them. It's a real high for me. I draw the line at bloody pads... sorry not really a vampire.

You'd think it's more fun to know who's panty liner it belonged to... I disagree... it's not always easy to know who. I'd rather live with the fantasy that she's an ok woman. besides... I reason that Panty-liners are used by the more "informed" women... so Grandma's and Aunty types are out. Middle aged working class women.... (at least where i work at)... younger women... 21 and above.. yeah....

To bros who think this is like disgusting hahaha too bad.. why are you reading this and hey! it's a fetish! try getting your hands on a regular supply of a single woman's soiled panties unless you live with her.

Oh i am probably gonna get bashed for this but most women, supermodel or some cute chick etc... all probably smell and taste similar depending on their diet... hahah "just because she's a supeermodel, her shit doesn't automaticaly smell like roses!"

Watch out for STDs man… The fresher those panties and liners are, the higher chance you can get infected...

slider1234 15-01-2015 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by purepulp (Post 12464044)
Watch out for STDs man… The fresher those panties and liners are, the higher chance you can get infected...

Yeah that's true. It's a good point too. so have to be selective as much as possible

sequence79 15-01-2015 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by purepulp (Post 12464044)

What's the logic? Don't understand leh

Pikadrian83 16-01-2015 02:56 AM

I remember one of my fetish, asking the FL to go pass motion after that dun shower and dun clean the ass hole after shitting, I will go into toilet double quick time with cock standing and proceed to lick her unwashed butthole :o

livergreen 16-01-2015 03:52 AM

I once heard a teekopek comment on another colleague, "she's so chio, I'm more than willing to lick the shit stains off her panties."

purepulp 16-01-2015 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sequence79 (Post 12466442)
What's the logic? Don't understand leh

Woman discharge juices onto their panties or liners. Jackpot you find a steaming warm and wet one, and you wrap it around your brother and start going to heaven.

In doing so, you are in direct contact with her juices and may get STDs.. So the fresher they are, the higher chances you can get it because the bacteria or virus is still alive...