The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=64297)

Honey Boon 17-04-2008 05:30 PM

Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

"1. If you married her and she become your wife, ...................... "

:-D ....... interesting statement

:p

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75 (Post 2709509)
?????? wat u trying to say?

Thom07 17-04-2008 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SingViet (Post 2709532)
My wife got so pissed off with her parents and family until she don't even want to go back to province when we were in HCMC for the past 4 days

Personally, I feel that this is quite hard to achieve. Need to do extremely lot of brain-washing. Sometimes it might even strains your relationship. :cool:

Sha_Gua75 17-04-2008 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Honey Boon (Post 2709533)
"1. If you married her and she become your wife, ...................... "

:confused:

then should I write "if you married her and she become your husband?" :confused::confused:

Thom07 17-04-2008 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75 (Post 2709583)
:confused:

then should I write "if you married her and she become your husband?" :confused::confused:

Not sure if I had the right interpretation of his words. I think what Bro HB means that since you had married her then she is definitely your wife already so "she become your wife" is rather redundant in this case.

Sha_Gua75 17-04-2008 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thom07 (Post 2709628)
Not sure if I had the right interpretation of his words. I think what Bro HB means that since you had married her then she is definitely your wife already so "she become your wife" is rather redundant in this case.

Hmmm....maybe.....:)

Torres_Mok 17-04-2008 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75 (Post 2708873)
Yes u can....but I never do that....I just apply PR for my wife straight after ROM...why leh? u getting married? to that "pal" after your VN trip :D

and one more thing...knn...ask me my SG hp have on or not...but in the end urs u never on when u in vn...try contact u but cannot

Bro, don't be like this la. anyway u r returning to singapore on 13 April, so I don't disturb u so much.

anyway thks for ur information. :D

naemlo 18-04-2008 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torres_Mok (Post 2710255)
Bro, don't be like this la. anyway u r returning to singapore on 13 April, so I don't disturb u so much.

Your statement quite confusing leh. He is back in SG. :rolleyes:

papillon30 18-04-2008 01:22 AM

Quote:

Bro, u can sponsor yr mother-in-law to come for up to 3 months after delivery. But if your wife has gotten PR, she can arranged for her parents to come to singapore for up to 5 years. Most vietnamese spouse will request for either they go back Vietnam to deliver or let their mother come singapore. Just tell her that 3 months the max allowed by government, nothing more than that. After delivery, she will not be so free to go ICA to ask for details. When u marry viet spouse, u are marrying half their village or province ;) Unless you have good reasons to convince your wife that her family doesn't love her, just her money. Most vietnamese parents from province use their daughters as money making machine and if your wife happen to be in the same situation, making her sense that will do you a lot of good. My wife got so pissed off with her parents and family until she don't even want to go back to province when we were in HCMC for the past 4 days :cool:

Wifey must be really pissed to do that. Normally Viet wifey will drag foreign hubby to stay in village for weeks (even months) whenever she returned
home for holiday.:D

vigo69 18-04-2008 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75 (Post 2708893)
I dont know who are u Mr Koh :D

sorry ask a stupid Q

how come u know my name and my surname?

SingViet 18-04-2008 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by papillon30 (Post 2710570)
Wifey must be really pissed to do that. Normally Viet wifey will drag foreign hubby to stay in village for weeks (even months) whenever she returned home for holiday.:D

Yes, i can sensed that my wife is really pissed off this time. Her mother always tell her she is poor and try to find ways to take more money from us. But recently, my wife realised that her mother is actually not poor. Her mother has recently bought two cows and 4 pigs, and the best of all, still have a few thousand USD to invest in another business. Only heard these news from her elder sister who is also quite pissed off with her mother too. And for bros who don't know, 2 cows and 4 pigs cost another few thousand USD. :(

Honey Boon 18-04-2008 10:16 AM

haha, brother. You sound like my secondary school english teacher. Yes, I was trying to joke with bro Sha_Gua....

I thought my joke was rather "cold", that's why he didn't get it :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thom07 (Post 2709628)

technofreak 18-04-2008 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Honey Boon (Post 2709440)
Bro, from my own experience, I have this Chinese statement for you:

请神容易,送神难!

Clap Clap Well Said...She's not a GOD :p

Quote:

Bro, u can sponsor yr mother-in-law to come for up to 3 months after delivery. But if your wife has gotten PR, she can arranged for her parents to come to singapore for up to 5 years. Most vietnamese spouse will request for either they go back Vietnam to deliver or let their mother come singapore. Just tell her that 3 months the max allowed by government, nothing more than that. After delivery, she will not be so free to go ICA to ask for details. When u marry viet spouse, u are marrying half their village or province. Unless you have good reasons to convince your wife that her family doesn't love her, just her money. Most vietnamese parents from province use their daughters as money making machine and if your wife happen to be in the same situation, making her sense that will do you a lot of good. My wife got so pissed off with her parents and family until she don't even want to go back to province when we were in HCMC for the past 4 days

Wah piang Bro SV 3 months cannot lah...Max is 1 month for me!! Cant stand the sight of her mum man...:eek:

Quote:

Originally Posted by papillon30 (Post 2710570)
Wifey must be really pissed to do that. Normally Viet wifey will drag foreign hubby to stay in village for weeks (even months) whenever she returned
home for holiday.

Yes think that's the norm...But till now I've yet to go back to her village. Keep finding excuses not to go. Even last trip to Vietnam we went honeymoon in Dalat...

Going back to village = Spending more $$ (I'm not Santa Claus)
;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by SingViet (Post 2710768)
Her mother has recently bought two cows and 4 pigs, and the best of all, still have a few thousand USD to invest in another business. Only heard these news from her elder sister who is also quite pissed off with her mother too. And for bros who don't know, 2 cows and 4 pigs cost another few thousand USD.

Wah...Pigs n cows so damn bladdy ex man...:eek:

naemlo 18-04-2008 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by technofreak (Post 2711152)

Going back to village = Spending more $$ (I'm not Santa Claus)

Cai shen ye.

Spend on food and drinks alone, u buey tahan liao. Remembering my first visit, all "relatives", most I dunno went for dinner, spent few hundreds USD on food and drinks. Sometime even if you not eating or drinking you have to pay for it. This uncle wanted to drink, took money from me, that auntie wanted cig, you have to pay too. :D

Anyway good lesson, which my uni did not teach me.

Sha_Gua75 18-04-2008 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by technofreak (Post 2711152)
Max is 1 month for me!! Cant stand the sight of her mum man...

Lucky I dont have the same problem as you so far...

Sha_Gua75 18-04-2008 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Honey Boon (Post 2711014)
haha, brother. You sound like my secondary school english teacher. Yes, I was trying to joke with bro Sha_Gua....

I thought my joke was rather "cold", that's why he didn't get it :D

errrr....I still dont understand your joke....remember...I am ShaGua BenDan :o