The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Geylang thread LB info (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=218684)

limct 09-05-2012 07:24 PM

Re: Geylang thread LB info

How big is her tool?

Cheers

d2pre 09-05-2012 09:41 PM

anyone want go geylang together? :D

LookingRound 10-05-2012 12:28 PM

Hi to all bros here... Been reading the lb forum but have never posted before... Wanting to find kakis to chiong lbs scence together as none of my Frds ard me r into lbs..

Thinking of heading to gl tonite.. So if any bros r there or wana go there, pls pm me....

LookingRound 10-05-2012 05:03 PM

Hi all bros.. Looking for kakis to choing lbs scence together coz none of my frds into this... Feel like going gl tonite... Pm me if got bros wana chiong together

neslo 13-05-2012 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LookingRound (Post 7201240)
Hi all bros.. Looking for kakis to choing lbs scence together coz none of my frds into this... Feel like going gl tonite... Pm me if got bros wana chiong together

im interested! :D:cool:

neslo 13-05-2012 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris888 (Post 7191600)
She's going back soon !! So mai tu liao bros!!

you got her nos, bro? can PM me? ;)

kurtis 14-05-2012 02:30 AM

bro, mind I ask why people here are concerned with 2 ID?

So when we find a hotel that accept 1 ID, whose ID do we give? ours or the other party?

Quote:

Originally Posted by limct

Bro

Think about it, having 2 ids actually protect you. If anything happens in the room you are also protected. There are LBs that rip off their customers.

However to skirt around this issue is that you check in first then pass the key to your partner and go to room separately.

There are some hotel in geylang that takes one id. Will update you.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

limct 16-05-2012 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kurtis (Post 7214156)
bro, mind I ask why people here are concerned with 2 ID?

So when we find a hotel that accept 1 ID, whose ID do we give? ours or the other party?

Hey Bro

I was just answering to the previous bro who asked for a hotel that will take only one ID. I think there is some level of embarrassment if the LB's ID reflect as a male and 2 male checking into the same room.... i guess.

But really even if 3 persons comes at the same time the hotel will take all 3 persons IDs. That was what I was told.

So as I say, protect yourself and be straight forward and check in normally.

Hope this makes sense

Cheers

xxdune 16-05-2012 08:43 AM

yeap i suggest when ur in GL especially checking into Hotel 81, just pass ur ID...they know ur already a pervert being in that area already lor haha

BoyInMan 19-05-2012 08:52 PM

anyone planning to b there 2nite?

limct 20-05-2012 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxdune (Post 7222647)
yeap i suggest when ur in GL especially checking into Hotel 81, just pass ur ID...they know ur already a pervert being in that area already lor haha

Exactly! well said. But for what ever reason, I think there is a hotel at the beginning of Lor 18 that only take one ID card. Can't remember the name.

Hope this helps,

de-gardener 22-05-2012 01:58 AM

go along lor 18, there's a new malay LB by the name of Ling. never see b4. heard she just came back from canada.. very hot and chio..!

short haired. with tatoos on arms

limct 22-05-2012 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by de-gardener (Post 7243975)
go along lor 18, there's a new malay LB by the name of Ling. never see b4. heard she just came back from canada.. very hot and chio..!

I was there last Saturday and I did speak to Ling. Not sure about the Canada part but seem friendly and playful. Body is small build, did not appeal to me as I was too much attracted to Nina. Will be posting my FR on Nina soon.

passi0n 23-05-2012 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by de-gardener (Post 7243975)

Quote:

Originally Posted by limct (Post 7244071)
I was there last Saturday and I did speak to Ling. Not sure about the Canada part but seem friendly and playful. Body is small build, did not appeal to me as I was too much attracted to Nina. Will be posting my FR on Nina soon.

shes Singaporean. was living at Canada for quite some time, jus recently return to Singapore for abt a month. going back to Canada soon in July...

anyway she jus upsize her boobs...

vmtech 24-05-2012 09:10 AM

Long is tweety? Didn't know she is back. What times to get her ?