The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Have SEX with yr loved ones?? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=69147)

_AXL_ 20-04-2007 04:59 PM

Re: Have SEX with yr loved ones??

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derelict (Post 1977182)
Lookie lookie misa see the thread on 1st page. :)

Ps: For anyone who dont know what POETS - "Piss off early, tomorrow's Saturday" i.e. Friday.

oh, jar2, u have a good weekend... me running road liao eh? may the force be strong in all of us... cheers, out;)

Derelict 20-04-2007 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _AXL_ (Post 1977489)
oh, jar2, u have a good weekend... me running road liao eh? may the force be strong in all of us... cheers, out;)

Likewise brother. Have a wonderful weekend. :)

Milf Lover 2 27-04-2007 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derelict (Post 1976825)
The title may be different especially with the word 'sex' thrown into it. The facts still remains that this topic have been discussed thoroughly on another thread The one you marry, is not the one you loved most? http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=61017 The title may be different but the point is the same.

Obviously you're new to this forums and straight away 'bang' a new thread without going thru the motion of checking on the posted threads. It can mean a few things.

A) You're not familiar with the workings of forums.
B) You cant be bothered with sifting thru the threads.
C) Hoping to cash in on some points with this taboo subject.
D) You're an idiot.
E) All of the above

I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're the 'A' archetype.
So, what does an online forums means. Well, it is an online discussion group, where participants with common interests can exchange open messages. Thus having to go thru the same topic countless times can be tedious. To avoid any un necessary backlash from the seniors my advice is as follow.

A1) Before posting, one is advice to check on the thread titles. That usually takes about 5 clicks deep thru the given forum. If you're planning to ask some sort of question than this should be the 1st action taken before making a thread. (Remember this only apply to junior members especially. Seniors would have an idea where is where things are generally.)

A2) Once you have pin-point the thread titles that is similar to the questions you have in your mindseye. Click on threads that has the highest number of hits as well as postings and read on.

A3) Alamak! 1000 postings so how... read all ah?! Don't worry, Click on the 1st page and read the 1st few postings than cypher thru the contents to get the gist of it simply by clicking 50% of the total pages from the end and read thru it. If the thread is nothing as what the title say. Do the 50% click between your current page and the 1st page and read on. Rinse and repeat.

In case you have a super urgent question than I suggest you put a disclaimer on the title or on the opening paragraph such as.

Sorry for posting this question. I am in urgent need of an answer. If this has been discussed previously than please accept my apology and point me to the right thread. My question is...

This way you protect your arse as well as respect the members herein. A good samaritan will point you to the appropriate thread for answers that you are looking for. You than ask for your thread to be locked so like minded blokes will post on the right thread.

Hope that help. :)

Hey ! U dun act as though u r the president of Sammy Boy Forum.U talking cock & bull stories.U think people impress with yr views.Dream on.Take a look at yourself in a mirror and reflect yourself.Your views a load of rubbish n does not serve any effects on our forum.think b4 u post moron.