The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Newbies: What you should NOT do to get FL contact. (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=82392)

Frequent Flyer 15-05-2008 04:59 PM

Re: Newbies: What you should NOT do to get FL contact.

The treadstarter made some good points on requesting for FL's contact. In fact, these are common sense in which everyone should know. But then again, common sense is not so common after all.

I am responding to this tread on the definition of "newbie". How do we define a newbie? By points or by date of joining? Take for instance, I joined this forum in 2006, much earlier than the treadstarter, but the latter has accumulated more points than I do. Am I considered a newbie relative to him and others who joined later but with more points?

These days we get to see many postings from people who joined the fourm in 07 and 08 using the term newbie. It maybe good to define what constitute a newbie.

judgedread 15-05-2008 07:26 PM

Hi.. a newbie here. Hope to make friends

scott999 16-05-2008 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by judgedread (Post 2770929)
Hi.. a newbie here. Hope to make friends

Make friends???
Think again...

Read our boss signature first:

Tips for ALL samsters.
1. Keep your identity secret.
2. Do not divulge personal information eg phone numbers & addresses.
3. If you do arrange meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your sammyboy nick.

I think should be make love more likely. :D

bigguy1980 16-05-2008 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frequent Flyer (Post 2770673)
The treadstarter made some good points on requesting for FL's contact. In fact, these are common sense in which everyone should know. But then again, common sense is not so common after all.

I am responding to this tread on the definition of "newbie". How do we define a newbie? By points or by date of joining? Take for instance, I joined this forum in 2006, much earlier than the treadstarter, but the latter has accumulated more points than I do. Am I considered a newbie relative to him and others who joined later but with more points?

These days we get to see many postings from people who joined the fourm in 07 and 08 using the term newbie. It maybe good to define what constitute a newbie.

Hi bro,

The points I've made are really pure common sense, as what you have mention. But then again, in actual practice, a lot of people(newbies) only use their COW SENSE when they post their reply or in their PM. You can literally see it in everyday posting...

My own defination of newbie.
Its about how much contribution a samster made rather than the date join.

Example
A samster can join this forum in 2005, but made little or no contribution at all, which also result in low point for this guy. He will be classify as a newbie. Seriously, if you dont contribute, dont expect anything.. its the unspoken golden rule in SBF.

Vs

A samster who join in 2008, but made a lot of contribution to make this forum exciting like writting stories/ posting FR finds/ upload movies etc. Ofcos, this guy who contribute will be rewarded with points for all his effot, thus moving him out of the newbie zone.

So you see, who deserve to be called a newbie in this two situation??
The guy who join early but doesnt contribute anything
vs
The guy who contribute his time and effort to make this forum interesting

SammyHulk 27-05-2008 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigguy1980 (Post 2772494)
Hi bro,

The points I've made are really pure common sense, as what you have mention. But then again, in actual practice, a lot of people(newbies) only use their COW SENSE when they post their reply or in their PM. You can literally see it in everyday posting...

My own defination of newbie.
Its about how much contribution a samster made rather than the date join.

Example
A samster can join this forum in 2005, but made little or no contribution at all, which also result in low point for this guy. He will be classify as a newbie. Seriously, if you dont contribute, dont expect anything.. its the unspoken golden rule in SBF.

Vs

A samster who join in 2008, but made a lot of contribution to make this forum exciting like writting stories/ posting FR finds/ upload movies etc. Ofcos, this guy who contribute will be rewarded with points for all his effot, thus moving him out of the newbie zone.

So you see, who deserve to be called a newbie in this two situation??
The guy who join early but doesnt contribute anything
vs
The guy who contribute his time and effort to make this forum interesting

Points noted n roger tat sir...

imnsa 08-06-2008 07:57 PM

Thank you very much for the heads up.

Been lurking ard reading for quite a long while :p, hope to start contributing in the near future to gain rep. ;)

duffy 20-06-2008 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imnsa (Post 2817644)
Thank you very much for the heads up.

Been lurking ard reading for quite a long while :p, hope to start contributing in the near future to gain rep. ;)

It will take time. Regular contributions will get you somewhere.
For me, my concern is getting contacts. Being a newbie status gets me no contacts.

Bulletrain 26-06-2008 03:23 AM

Thanks for a guide like this!
comprehensive guide

clovic 26-06-2008 03:58 AM

I spend awhile reading this thread and another thread in the sticky.
Have a rather clear idea now. Thanks for the effort!

...Cool... 26-06-2008 10:36 AM

Quite impressed with so much kind sharing in this groups

strikerick 27-06-2008 01:43 AM

Thks! solid read

rakkhun399218 29-06-2008 12:45 AM

Me newbie too wanna say thanks.
I know what to do liao. Thanks again :D

cartalan 30-06-2008 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ...Cool... (Post 2855462)
Quite impressed with so much kind sharing in this groups

So many lobangs inside this forum!

bluestonesg 02-07-2008 03:09 AM

Thank for the tips!

mark08 02-07-2008 11:01 AM

More Free Lobang FLs contact available here at:

More Free Lobang FLs contacts