The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Discreet sharing of affordable/Cheapest Places of Fun (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=948662)

antartica 06-05-2024 09:28 AM

Re: Discreet sharing of affordable/Cheapest Places of Fun

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG (Post 23305877)
May's OWO (one woman operation) joint is comfy, secure, and she even provides snacks for customers who are hungry and need to munch.
I would say that her place is amongst the best for OWO setup (non condo/apartment based), and superb value for money.

what's her contact / address for appt pls?

evilsin 06-05-2024 12:35 PM

visited May last week the 2nd time even though need to grab to and fro over during lunchtime overall its still worth it. so far her hard massage is what i look forward to

Alwaysnewb 06-05-2024 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delta4381 (Post 23294443)
Honest FR for YY@Central, thanks PeePeeBoyinSG for the contact (SYT thread appears to be gone so posting here instead):

Looks are decent, good figure. Can speak decent Chinese for a Viet, won't have much issues communicating.

Massage is also decent, surprisingly good amount of strength. Was actually pretty short relative to what the other MLs do in this joint (usually >30minutes of massage first), so action began shortly after. Not complaining, not there for massage anyway.

Got frenching (YMMV), and she is quite sensitive. Accommodating and responsive to painting as well. Overall action was good and she was squirming throughout, no complaints there.

Some minor areas for improvement which can make it less commercial feeling(which I'll just attribute to her being new):
- Phone wasn't on silent at the beginning, loud ringtone and checked it a couple times near the start
- Didn't check if I wanted to use oil (I generally don't like it); was face down and she was using it before I could react
- Very minor, but expected me to put on rubber myself and just handed me tissues to cleanup myself afterwards.

Some of the above might sound nitpicky, and yes it's a pump-and-go shop and I understand they're definitely not obliged to do any of the above or have exceptionally good GFE; but bear in mind I'm using the other MLs in the same joint (and other nearby joints) as a benchmark and they do pay attention to all these. I'm sure these are areas that can be improved over time.

Still worth a shot if anyone wants to try a 18+ SYT. Thanks PeePeeBoyinSG for the recommendation (I'm not at liberty to provide the contact, so won't respond to PMs).

Tried YY @ central thanks to @PeePeeBoyinSG. Indeed very young, tight and good figure. Massage was actually good compared to others. Accommodating and had a good chat afterwards.

XSaint 06-05-2024 04:21 PM

Thanks, PeePeeBoyinSG for YY contact.

Indeed is a young lady. Some blemishes on the face but looks still alright.
Slim and tight as well. Very accomodating during the act. Frenching, painting, bbbj etc
Well, massage is quite bad but I am not there for that so that is alright.

Thumbs up for the girl.

kalsor 06-05-2024 09:02 PM

Hi bros able to provide me contact and dmg for YY?

Leisuresuit 07-05-2024 12:08 AM

Bros kindly share the list please

spermy 08-05-2024 07:39 AM

Hello, would greatly appreciate a sharing of the list. Thanks!

Dreamwork 08-05-2024 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VDOM (Post 22492057)
I am compiling some bros recommendations, will update bros with reputable points.
Let me know if you are not in my list.

Appreciate it bro if u can add me to the list as well. Much thanks

Treetrunk 09-05-2024 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nayfus (Post 23295870)
Hi bro, sorry late to the chat. But can share contact? Thank you 🙏

Thanks 10003508 for sharing the contact.
I visited the place and the massage was good followed by a sensual hand job. Decent place if you want a good massage with a nice hand job. It's only cubicles so everyone can hear you. Entrance fee is 55 SGD. The girl who massaged me hardly had any boobs but attitude was good.

rikkurh 09-05-2024 01:34 AM

Quote:

May's OWO (one woman operation) joint is comfy, secure, and she even provides snacks for customers who are hungry and need to munch.
I would say that her place is amongst the best for OWO setup (non condo/apartment based), and superb value for money.

Hi Bro, can share May's ctc and location? TIA!

icemilogao 10-05-2024 08:25 PM

Today was in K*m Ke*t area. Previously added a girl at joo chiat from ppl nearby and she moved there recently. I wouldnt really consider it a landmine TBH. Her wechat photo see also know is fake one, so i decided to just drop by and see if it is 惊喜 or 惊吓. Location is easy to find, can enter from the backdoor which makes it super discreet. Real masseuse is a milf which is about late 30s to early 40s. Not ugly, boobs about C, all natural with shaved below.

Service is good, room is clean with attached shower. We started with exercise session first before massage. Her below very wet and no smell. Eat lollipop also quite shiok, can ask her to do DT. Exercise session very accomodating and dolby surround sound is also good.

Massage soso la. Can feel she got put in effort and strength to try and press. Overall i think not too bad. Not for SYT lovers, but what she lacks in looks, she makes it up with her good service.

RTM - Maybe when im in that area.

PeePeeBoyinSG 10-05-2024 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icemilogao (Post 23320888)
Today was in K*m Ke*t area. Previously added a girl at joo chiat from ppl nearby and she moved there recently. I wouldnt really consider it a landmine TBH. Her wechat photo see also know is fake one, so i decided to just drop by and see if it is 惊喜 or 惊吓. Location is easy to find, can enter from the backdoor which makes it super discreet. Real masseuse is a milf which is about late 30s to early 40s. Not ugly, boobs about C, all natural with shaved below.

Service is good, room is clean with attached shower. We started with exercise session first before massage. Her below very wet and no smell. Eat lollipop also quite shiok, can ask her to do DT. Exercise session very accomodating and dolby surround sound is also good.

Massage soso la. Can feel she got put in effort and strength to try and press. Overall i think not too bad. Not for SYT lovers, but what she lacks in looks, she makes it up with her good service.

RTM - Maybe when im in that area.

Thanks for exploring and sharing. That's the spirit.

obesewan 11-05-2024 09:41 AM

Quote:

Bro can share contact ? Would like to support. Thanks

impulse 13-05-2024 05:25 PM

Tried one of the listed in VDOM's list.
Although its really not accessible by public transport. But i feel that the ML i had is cute and young. So i feel quite a good catch for the price

lmaomama 13-05-2024 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evilsin (Post 23307704)
visited May last week the 2nd time even though need to grab to and fro over during lunchtime overall its still worth it. so far her hard massage is what i look forward to

Hi bro can share ctc and details pls