The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Petain Romps (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   All Petain FR experience (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=43915)

slayerxdx 10-05-2011 10:39 PM

Re: Banana leg brothels

any1 knw the working hours of MJ? 1206. Feel like going down tmr at 1230, wonder she work at that early.

cloT67 10-05-2011 11:24 PM

Re: All Petain FR experience

felt super horny today decide to visit PT. consolidated a list of wl in office n chiong to PT
went ard MJ nt working, Da S gt few uncle waiting, heng heng walk pass h14r9 li wen door jus nice open. faster chiong in n pay up n the action start after washing me, lie on bed she started catlick me grab her big boobs n played with her nipple sibei shiok. then move on to AR then bbbj she almost suck my sperm out lucky I tahan. proceed to cap me n finish in missionary. ask her to cowgirl me but she say jus eat dinner lazy cow girl but I m alright with it. looking at how her boobs jiggle when I up her during missionary sibei shiok. cum n washed up.

H14 R09 - Li Wen
catlick-8/10
bbbj-9/10
AR-8/10
Fj-8/10

after leaving liwen somehow still felt abit horny so walk ard n da s still gt queue so went to find lailai but she gt customer but xiaotian door was open so went in to try cus this is my 3rd trip to petain alot of wl nv try yet. :)
after cleaning she started catlick,AR den bbbj sibei shiok love how she bbbj. then I notice gt a big mirror on the way beside the bed looking thru the mirror how she suck my rod sibei high. tahan again n she cap me n cow girl me during cowgirl she keep licking n suck hard on my nipples. den missionary after that change to doggie. den I look at the mirror major turn on n cum in doggie.

H24 R28 - Xiao Tian (CAT50)
catlick-8/10
bbbj-10/10
AR-8/10
Fj-9/10

when I wearing clothes chit chat abit with her den she ask me friend intro or see Internet den know bout PT I rmb a bro mention if the wl ask mus oways rmb nt to say from Internet so tell her friend intro thanked and left a happy n sextisfied man :)

austin69 11-05-2011 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cloT67 (Post 5926645)
.....went ard MJ nt working, Da S gt few uncle waiting.....

Might consider to RTF either MJ or Da S later, depends on who is available and working. Better to SMS before coming down, hehe. :D

Ups you BTW. :cool:

I thank you.

slayerxdx 11-05-2011 12:48 AM

u got MJ hp no? can sic to me ? pm me

austin69 11-05-2011 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by austin69 (Post 5926920)
Might consider to RTF either MJ or Da S later, depends on who is available and working. Better to SMS before coming down, hehe. :D.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by slayerxdx (Post 5926927)
u got MJ hp no? can sic to me ? pm me

Hahaha! Just send SMS to MJ H12R06, she replied quickly, "YES", so there you go Bros, MJ working today!

Yo Bro slayerxdx, can 'pay' MJ a visit and ask her yourself for HP no. Hahaha! :D

I thank you.

austin69 11-05-2011 03:14 PM

Sorry Bros, just now MJ H12R06 send SMS to me (3:00pm), she say she not working today. :( Oh well, what to do? See how tomorrow. :p

I thank you.

burrows 11-05-2011 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacky43 (Post 5926144)
Yes my brother! I think in the 80s it was 3 lanes, but not full i mean all were brothels.

I remembered official brothels were maybe 2 rolls, another row was a little here, a little here. I had wrote it here, back then great world city was also today GL.

Probably Y2K, major upgrading was done, it became only 1 lane and, this generation we have PRC customers.

Come soon WLs were aware, is a matter of time PRC WLs operate her trade. Nobody can stop the future, we can only prolong it.

That was in the Terminator.

Can someone explain those phrases highlighted in red in plain simple English? Thanks!

cloT67 11-05-2011 06:49 PM

is it possible to have tarma in pt? any bro gt experience?

cloT67 11-05-2011 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by austin69 (Post 5926920)
Might consider to RTF either MJ or Da S later, depends on who is available and working. Better to SMS before coming down, hehe. :D

Ups you BTW. :cool:

I thank you.

thanks u bro will return the favour once i got the power :)

austin69 11-05-2011 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cloT67 (Post 5929841)
thanks u bro will return the favour once i got the power :)

No worries Bro. Is ok, just continue to post your FRs and or help other Bros like what I am doing.

This I learn from Bros U-Da-Man and fornicator.

I thank you. :D

austin69 11-05-2011 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by austin69 (Post 5928836)
Sorry Bros, just now MJ H12R06 send SMS to me (3:00pm), she say she not working today. :( Oh well, what to do? See how tomorrow. :p

I thank you.

Having confirmed that my target is not working today, I go back to home. All my faves not around for sure. Mostly on 1 month leave, sigh. What to do?! :( I will not waste money on so-so sessions only. And I have promised MJ I will see her this week. :D Hehe.

I thank you.

Kalv 12-05-2011 09:31 AM

H7R2 - Jac

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBombastic (Post 5924836)
... Feel like trying Jac H7R2...small sound telling me NO! Not worth it...

Quote:

Originally Posted by fornicator (Post 5925237)
..Jacq H7R2 is a stunner but inside room, forget it! Of course MJ H12R06 better! ...IMHO 3 to avoid:
H07R02 Jacq; H11R11 Jolene; and H07(2F)R28 Miki...

H7R2 Jac is beautiful - better looking than H12R6 MJ. Servicewise MJ is definitely better as Jac do not allow kissing/french. Miki also do not allow kissing/french; however a bit proud/business minded. Jac and Miki are OK if you can accept no kissing. Worth trying to find out chemistry level. H11R11 Jolene and H16R7 Yvonne are in my avoid list. Just my opinion - feel free to agree/disagree. Cheers :).

Peter83 12-05-2011 11:16 PM

MJ do frenching. She automatically french me without me requesting to french. Another thing i like about her is her BJ. She suck...suck until i nearly cum and she stop beautifully just before i cum. Toa kong leh! Best is she put on CD on my gun without me realising it. Before she insert my gun into her pussy, i thought i am going to enter raw and my eye stare big at my gun. She told me not to worry as she already put on my CD.
For sure i would RTF her. Worth to try.

austin69 13-05-2011 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peter83 (Post 5933467)
MJ do frenching. She automatically french me without me requesting to french. Another thing i like about her is her BJ. She suck...suck until i nearly cum and she stop beautifully just before i cum. Toa kong leh! Best is she put on CD on my gun without me realising it. Before she insert my gun into her pussy, i thought i am going to enter raw and my eye stare big at my gun. She told me not to worry as she already put on my CD.
For sure i would RTF her. Worth to try.

Well said! Ups you! :cool:

I thank you. :D

scooby 13-05-2011 06:54 PM

Just on 14-09, Li wen. Big n soft boobs wif small nips. Very nice to massage. In the room, while I strip, she sat on the basin to apply KY. After a through wash, she started wif nipple bath. And then to AR for like 1 min or less. Then it to BBBJ, which I mist say is quite Shiok . Cap on, and she just lay down to let me whack her pussy. Quite smooth, proly due to the KY. Half way thru, I asked if can kiss her, BU KE Yi, Sainzzz... After abt 5 min, unload my weeks supplies of solders. She washed up 1st, I thought she's gonna help me wash but no, went to her phone and started smsing. Haizzz... LAN LAN , wash up myself in the basin.
Overall, a ok no feeling bonk. If u are looking for boobs, she's the one, GF feeling NO.
RTF: No, there are better choices.

Wanted Da S, but she jus finish last customer n told me, knock off liao.

Side note: any kind bros who up me will get a return up of 7 points!!! Let me knw your link to last post n I will up according. Tks bros.