The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Petain Romps (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   All Petain FR experience (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=43915)

Kalv 09-08-2011 10:29 AM

H7R6 Joyce

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ah Ken (Post 6213404)
Yesterday RTF H7R6 - Joyce. ..friendly ... Chit chat a bit, wash up. Catbath quite good, BJ then FJ .. $50. :D

H7R6 Joyce is one of the best in Petain - look, youth, service. Reversed zapped by Sammyboyfor for using obscene words. Suggest U get a new nick with 20 pts and close this nick. Be more careful in future. Cheers:D.

U-Da-Man 09-08-2011 11:38 AM

Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:

Originally Posted by fornicator (Post 6212801)

Michelle of H22, service and performance is by far ok with me also, and I presume to all Bros, namely: Bro U-Da-Man!!! :p

MJ H12R06, CIM? Nope, I don't think so.

Cheers.

What is about the only one left that ticks all my boxes of ok looks and my favourite services.:o:D Others are Vivi, Janet, Xue Er and Candy, and they all not around!

Bro Bombastic, forn is right, MJ gives a fantastic BBBJ but she DOES NOT CIM.:p

fornicator 09-08-2011 01:18 PM

Re: Points Reversed

Things to keep in mind, excerpts from Reputation system update - 17th July 2011:

2. If reputation becomes 0 or negative, moderation starts. this will prevent newbies from being zapped too quickly for one stupid mistake. However, this is no reason to stop posting. The only difference is that there will be delay before your posts appear as the will have to be cleared from the moderation queue.

7. Flames and off topic posts will result in point deductions from me or my moderator.

8. Reputation votes are secret. In other words, you can vote either way without fear or favour. HOWEVER, those who abuse the system by making vicious attacks and spewing vulgarities anonymously (ie without revealing your nick) will have their nicks exposed and placed under moderation if the victim complains to the moderators. If you want to abuse someone using all sorts of profanities via the reputation system remarks feature, you MUST reveal your nick when doing so in order not to be penalised.

9. Those who use the reputation system to frame innocent parties will be exposed and placed under moderation.

10. Those caught registering multiple nicks in order to build up their "war chest" to abuse the system will be placed in moderation mode. (According to what I have read from one of Boss Sam's posts, multiple nicks are ok as long as you do not abuse the system, example, clone zapping.)

Please be guided accordingly!

Cheers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalv (Post 6213706)
.....Reversed zapped by Sammyboyfor for using obscene words. Suggest U get a new nick with 20 pts and close this nick. Be more careful in future. Cheers:D.

fornicator 09-08-2011 01:24 PM

Why thank you Sir for your validation on that.

I know it's a disappointment for CIM fans but what to do? Different WLs got their own different styles. Some give painting, some don't. Some give frenching, some don't. I just wish they would all be standardized! :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by U-Da-Man (Post 6213917)
.....the only one left that ticks all my boxes of ok looks and my favourite services.:o:D Others are Vivi, Janet, Xue Er and Candy, and they all not around!

orangeman 09-08-2011 02:04 PM

I was told majority of the ex Geylang Malaysia girls are now in Petain, is it correct? Any good reference ;)

fornicator 09-08-2011 02:07 PM

Yes that is correct, kindly click 'Latest PSL Update' in my signature.

Ex-GL WLs are usually CAT50.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by orangeman (Post 6214334)
I was told majority of the ex Geylang Malaysia girls are now in Petain, is it correct? Any good reference ;)

40points 09-08-2011 07:19 PM

Something is strange !!

The woman at H28R33 is always busy and more over got guy queue outside for her. Or is it i always pass by her room at wrong timing.

May be i miss out i hardly find a recent FR on her.

Wanna to know how her service like ? Any bro would like to share?

fornicator 10-08-2011 08:39 AM

The WL in question is H24R33 Lai Lai.

Nothing is strange, Bro. Yes, it is all about timing and luck if you want to try her. And if you got the time, then join the queue. ;)

Apparently, she has a regular customer and he always book her for about 3 hours. It is random, sometimes in the day and sometimes in the evening. Lai Lai knocks off work at 9:00pm.

She is in demand for her good services. No need to elaborate, she is good and consistent based from previous FRs on her. I tried her once but I never RTF. No offense to her supporters but I really do not fancy her, sorry. :o

Hope this helps. ;)

Cheers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 40points (Post 6215325)
Something is strange !!

The woman at H28R33 is always busy and more over got guy queue outside for her. Or is it i always pass by her room at wrong timing.

May be i miss out i hardly find a recent FR on her.

Wanna to know how her service like ? Any bro would like to share?

MrBombastic 10-08-2011 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by U-Da-Man (Post 6213917)
What is about the only one left that ticks all my boxes of ok looks and my favourite services.:o:D Others are Vivi, Janet, Xue Er and Candy, and they all not around!

Haiii... :(

Ah Ken 10-08-2011 10:49 AM

Re: H7R6 Joyce

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalv (Post 6213706)
H7R6 Joyce is one of the best in Petain - look, youth, service. Reversed zapped by Sammyboyfor for using obscene words. Suggest U get a new nick with 20 pts and close this nick. Be more careful in future. Cheers:D.

Can do that meh?

EMKA 10-08-2011 11:47 AM

Back to petain for action on early morning national day.
Walk to H2, saw Maggie just came in n prepare herself. She saw me n signal $50. Immediate, i step in n pay off. SOP clean up n get ready for her action.
Lick me all over n a super bbbj n ar!!!! Just amazing!!! My turn to service her with 69... turn her down n rest on bed n i start to full ream her love hole.... she seem like enjoy it n ask for more n don stop... she start to moan harder n lots of juice flow out frm love hole... she cum n in slot cd to my hard rod n start pump her hard n she gone crazy.....
pump my jizz out n we rest on bed, she wonder y my licking is so power, n make her 大傷元氣。。。aft that she help me to clean off, before i wear back my boxer she give me a good
suck, n i grab her big boobs... ask me to rtl her, and i left with smile... Overall rating, , 爽!!

FORMAC 10-08-2011 12:37 PM

Was at Petain last Sunday morning - 7th August.
It was raining but nevertheless, can see bros there runnign around searching for nest hole :)

Walked to H22. Michelle was there sitting outside. Again showing nice smooth sexy legs.. But my target is not Michelle as tried her before.

Maybe i went to early, not many WL start work yet.
rain getting heavier, didn;t wanna waste time. Tell myself go H7 if got good ones ..up and go..
went to level 2.. actually i didn't tried any gals in level 2 before. then R1 room was open.
Wow..saw 2 BIG melons and somemore white melons ..buay tahan..quoted $50 and went in..,.

didn't want to go th details but Bros who are into BIG neh neh...this girl has nice pair of melons ...Big..fair..bouncy..nice nipple..

I suck like no tomorrow.
RTF...??? YEAH..why not...
Think of the BIG neh neh makes me...LAI LIAO ARHHH!!!

Kalv 10-08-2011 12:57 PM

H7R6 Joyce

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ah Ken (Post 6217229)
Can do that meh?

Sure, no problem. Sammyboyfor will not object. Cannot use back same nick. Cheers:D.

Ah Ken 10-08-2011 01:22 PM

Re: H7R6 Joyce

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalv (Post 6217644)
Sure, no problem. Sammyboyfor will not object. Cannot use back same nick. Cheers:D.

U mean I can use back "Ah Ken"?

fornicator 10-08-2011 06:47 PM

5:00 pm on my way out of PT going back to my office, I suddenly thought of my Bro Mr. 'Lobah-lobah' Bombastic! :rolleyes: So I turned around and go to H12 to see if MJ is working. :o She is not! Joey is working. H10 Judy not working. Michelle H02 not working.

Today RTF Moon H16R17. :p:D

Cheers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBombastic (Post 6212484)
I went down to PT today. MJ is not available.....