The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Rowell Ladyboys (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=111987)

FrenchKing 16-12-2023 10:29 PM

Re: Rowell Ladyboys

I hope Zara comes back without Katrina!

After regularly pumping Kat, Zara refuses to talk or accept me! 😆

Wolfen1977 17-12-2023 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrenchKing (Post 22910154)
I hope Zara comes back without Katrina!

After regularly pumping Kat, Zara refuses to talk or accept me! 😆

She thinks you're Kat's regular and that's why she don't want to talk to you.

lustandfast 18-12-2023 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neslo (Post 22879405)
Hope u get well soon, bro 🙏

tks bro.

to all, i’ve yet to check but this should be the start of week 5 since first contact. ulcers in mouth no more but have cold sores on lips now. no swollen lymph nodes but neck area feels aching. no fever but headache for a few days now. difficulty breathing and irregular heartbeat. have been having minor blocked nose for a week now. fatigue yes. other than these symptoms, no other signs.

Radiator 18-12-2023 11:47 AM

Anyone of them post op? Wanna try but not exactly interested in blowing them or seeing their dick. The last time I went, they refuse to take me. Not sure if it’s because I give them the vibe that I may be a police

Wolfen1977 19-12-2023 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lustandfast (Post 22913651)
tks bro.

to all, i’ve yet to check but this should be the start of week 5 since first contact. ulcers in mouth no more but have cold sores on lips now. no swollen lymph nodes but neck area feels aching. no fever but headache for a few days now. difficulty breathing and irregular heartbeat. have been having minor blocked nose for a week now. fatigue yes. other than these symptoms, no other signs.

Ok..sounds worrying though. You sure you don't want to get tested? Thankfully i didn't get the symptoms so far. As much as i am tempted to go back especially if Zara is here, i'm abit scared to chance it..lol

Tohahsial 19-12-2023 03:32 PM

Just went down,was really hoping I get zara again but when I asked the guard she says that zara got ica banned? Sad

sggirls 19-12-2023 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tohahsial (Post 22916934)
Just went down,was really hoping I get zara again but when I asked the guard she says that zara got ica banned? Sad

So anyone in this batch that catches your eye?

Tohahsial 19-12-2023 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sggirls (Post 22917319)
So anyone in this batch that catches your eye?

Not really..some of the lady are wearing the niqab so if any of the bros like can go try and give review 😊

Wolfen1977 20-12-2023 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tohahsial (Post 22916934)

You might want to ask the OKT instead as he would know. Most time if you ask those working inside, they will lie to get you to try them or out of jealousy.

AsianValues 20-12-2023 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 (Post 22916293)
Ok..sounds worrying though. You sure you don't want to get tested? Thankfully i didn't get the symptoms so far. As much as i am tempted to go back especially if Zara is here, i'm abit scared to chance it..lol

There is always a risk involved when you play too hard. The sex workers also have their own problems.
Be safe bro.
And keep us posted. You are in our prayers.

lustandfast 21-12-2023 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 (Post 22916293)

i wait for a few more weeks first. really shag

lustandfast 21-12-2023 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AsianValues (Post 22919434)
There is always a risk involved when you play too hard. The sex workers also have their own problems.
Be safe bro.
And keep us posted. You are in our prayers.

tks bro. will update

Sjlin2007 21-12-2023 09:35 PM

Hi. I just dropby to Rowell and try to have a look. Saw the door opened with many rows of LB sitting on the stairs. $50 is the standard price I guess. Hesitated and end up trying a Malaysian LB named Angel.

Maybe it’s my first time trying a LB, don’t know what to expect and overall experience is not my cup of tea. She is nice and gentle but the cat bath she gave and even offered me to blow her which I gently rejected her. After awhile, she told me to pump her from behind. That’s about it when I just came out shortly. Maybe I am used to Pertain aunties who know how to catbath me the way I liked. And for the same value, I can have better and longer fun at pertain. This is just my own opinion. I’m sure there are alot of Senior Samsters who enjoyed and know how to play at Rowell.

AsianValues 22-12-2023 12:13 AM

Diamond is in the new batch. Other than that, nothings going on much

Wolfen1977 22-12-2023 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sjlin2007 (Post 22922833)
Hi. I just dropby to Rowell and try to have a look. Saw the door opened with many rows of LB sitting on the stairs. $50 is the standard price I guess. Hesitated and end up trying a Malaysian LB named Angel.

Maybe it’s my first time trying a LB, don’t know what to expect and overall experience is not my cup of tea. She is nice and gentle but the cat bath she gave and even offered me to blow her which I gently rejected her. After awhile, she told me to pump her from behind. That’s about it when I just came out shortly. Maybe I am used to Pertain aunties who know how to catbath me the way I liked. And for the same value, I can have better and longer fun at pertain. This is just my own opinion. I’m sure there are alot of Senior Samsters who enjoyed and know how to play at Rowell.

From what OKT told me, it's $40 about a month ago when i went. Probably up again, for LBs, kind of depends on which one you get. Though the goods , we don't know if they will ever come back cause of ICA. Each batch is very hit and miss. Diamond is not too bad, especially when she tops...