The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Local gal looking for money to clear heavy debt (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=88250)

guyhere 30-07-2008 03:26 AM

Re: Local gal looking for money to clear heavy debt

ahh too slow this time.

all the best to her too then.

Cheonging101 30-07-2008 10:54 AM

It is good to know that she has retired!:D

But the main reason for her exit leaves much to be desired...:(

It speaks volumes for the bastardly and dastardly deeds done by some of the bros here.

Real men do no harm to those who did you no wrong and cannot defend themselves against you, you fucking coward(s).:mad:

samster8899 30-07-2008 02:20 PM

[QUOTE=seven1982;2933128]very sorry for all the wait and etc...

A message from jomin: To All bros here very sorry i'm going to stop FLing as i've been treated badly and rough by some of you here(you know who you are) till my pussy red and swell for few days...

this is bad leh... somemore swell for few days. pls expose those who are rough.

BigMatt 30-07-2008 05:09 PM

Ayo .... what a waste, I being waiting for days for a reply and now she stopped. The photos posted really tempting especailly the one with Pink bra. Anyway all the best to Jomin and hope she clear all her problems:)

gunnerstriker 02-08-2008 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheonging101 (Post 2933780)
It is good to know that she has retired!:D

But the main reason for her exit leaves much to be desired...:(

It speaks volumes for the bastardly and dastardly deeds done by some of the bros here.

Real men do no harm to those who did you no wrong and cannot defend themselves against you, you fucking coward(s).:mad:

bro i totally agree wif u although i'm late but well wishes for her since she had a bad experience here

02-08-2008 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seven1982 (Post 2933128)
A message from jomin: To All bros here very sorry i'm going to stop FLing as i've been treated badly and rough by some of you here(you know who you are) till my pussy red and swell for few days...

KNN some people really think pay $250/60mins/1shot or $350/90mins/2shot (after 12am) $300/60mins/1shot or $400/90mins/2shots can abuse a girl emotionally and physically until liddat ah?

If the person or persons heart pain the damage she ask for, NOBODY IS FORCING ANYBODY TO BOOK AND FUCK HER RIGHT?

Why ABUSE an innocent defence-less girl who has to resort to selling herself for her family?

How would YOU feel if this was your mother,wife, girlfren, sister or daughter? I am SURE all us whoremongers have at least ONE of the above? Some people really “黑心肝”!!!

It's not even about getting the most FUCK for your BUCK. This is ABUSE.

Whoever this person or persons are, better pray hard that karma doesn't exist!!!

Quote:

it does not matter to me anymore as i found other ways to clear my debt...

I personally wished that Joomin didn't have to resort to FL as a last resort cuz honestly, the few k that she probably earned isn't worth the abuse she got. I am glad that she has moved on. She don't deserve this. No WL does. Local or otherwise.

Quote:

To the last bro i met for appt very i left without a word as see you i really scare to be hurt again like the previous bro who hurt me till i'm so in pain and have to bare my tears till the whole session end

Yep, definately severely traumatized. Poor girl!

Quote:

bye i wont be back and plz dun bother to ctc seven for appt anymore thanks...

Good to hear it.

I wish her well and wish that the WHEELS OF KARMA turns swiftly and when it is least expected on the person or persons who have abused her so badly.

simpleson 10-08-2008 02:09 AM

sad to hear that those loony bastards are out to hurt these gems.

pls be gentle , they dunn only serve u, other bros wanna enjoy the session too.

i do trust that most gals are right about samsters being rough,
but I also got bad experience last time with one local FL staying in CCK, made me go all the way east to west , fly mi kite n threaten to put my hp number in the forum.

so the TS job is impt to pass ctc to senior bros first (me just junior with many FR) but also tell FL about the the things they shd know

sad that such a gem cant stay a bit longer in this line........

juz sharing my thots