The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Story - Do I have a choice? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=977162)

Cecelialee 29-03-2024 05:50 PM

Re: Story - Do I have a choice?

I bet xinni could have encountered all those, I been through it and did go hotel with my customers several times. I keep it from hubby.mm

pumpypump 29-03-2024 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cecelialee (Post 23198770)
I bet xinni could have encountered all those, I been through it and did go hotel with my customers several times. I keep it from hubby.mm

Just curious, what made you decide to go to hotel with customers? Pressure from customers, quicker and easier way to make money, feelings for customer?

What made you stop?

bignehneh 29-03-2024 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cecelialee (Post 23198770)

How is the feeling and why you decided to start?

Cecelialee 01-04-2024 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pumpypump (Post 23199203)
Just curious, what made you decide to go to hotel with customers? Pressure from customers, quicker and easier way to make money, feelings for customer?

What made you stop?

Well, first it's the money, second, yes I did fell in love with a few guys, they are generous and could bring me out for date and bought me dresses..

Why I stop, I do it for 3 months to help my friends to run the KTV. I decided, enough is enough, and life back to normal

Cecelialee 01-04-2024 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bignehneh (Post 23199338)
How is the feeling and why you decided to start?

The feeling is so much different when another guy finds you attractive and wanted to have you, instead of the usual and normal love making with hubby.
The feeling of being kissed and touch by stranger is so sensual..no words to describe it.
As I said before, I decided to work as hostess to help my friend runs the KTV.
One things leads to another......

pumpypump 01-04-2024 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cecelialee (Post 23207288)
Well, first it's the money, second, yes I did fell in love with a few guys, they are generous and could bring me out for date and bought me dresses..

Why I stop, I do it for 3 months to help my friends to run the KTV. I decided, enough is enough, and life back to normal

Thank you for your honest insight

TREKLIM 03-04-2024 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cecelialee (Post 23207293)
The feeling is so much different when another guy finds you attractive and wanted to have you, instead of the usual and normal love making with hubby.
The feeling of being kissed and touch by stranger is so sensual..no words to describe it.

Interesting, did any guys ask you to bj in the ktv?

yolo78 29-04-2024 10:03 PM

Hi TS, any more update to this wonderful story?

andrewg500 30-04-2024 09:52 AM

Quote:

feel proud because other men want you? feel proud that some people besides your husband also want you?

antartica 30-04-2024 02:27 PM

Quote:

I fully get you...
In present societal norms, it might be taboo as you "belong" to each other.

And when it's commonly thought that humans are the animals with no instinct, the need to procreate with some one you find appealing is very natural.

While I have a wonderful married life, I do enjoy forays outside, even paid, as there's always the hunter & gatherer feeling of making the woman need you to make her feel good, yeah, call me a dumbass, but even though paid, I do find great personal pleasure and satisfaction to make the woman satisfied...
And if not for the paid service and sexual interaction safety, there'd be no condoms, just plain raw sex... hehehe

Cecelialee 02-05-2024 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by antartica (Post 23290609)
I fully get you...
In present societal norms, it might be taboo as you "belong" to each other.

And when it's commonly thought that humans are the animals with no instinct, the need to procreate with some one you find appealing is very natural.

While I have a wonderful married life, I do enjoy forays outside, even paid, as there's always the hunter & gatherer feeling of making the woman need you to make her feel good, yeah, call me a dumbass, but even though paid, I do find great personal pleasure and satisfaction to make the woman satisfied...
And if not for the paid service and sexual interaction safety, there'd be no condoms, just plain raw sex... hehehe

Totally agreed.

Cecelialee 04-05-2024 02:13 PM

TS, Frankenstein 77,
Kindly continue your story..

Nitrolicious 13-05-2024 08:35 AM

Looking forward to updates!

SirLance 13-05-2024 08:54 AM

Thanks for nice story and hope to read more.

1231231233 13-05-2024 12:31 PM

Yes! You have a choice to continue typing brother!