The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Girls in 1654A (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=216060)

liverpooltv 09-01-2013 02:27 PM

Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sammmysiao (Post 8343710)
Sure bo??? Kill the laiding eggs Golden Hen ?:confused:

problem is if they get avg wl, then biz wont be that guy.. phone will ring as often as now.. wl may stay longer to earn their target.. if want good biz, get good quality wl.. but wl will easily high target and balek kampung inside 6mths.. actually come to think of it, mostly is bcos while waiting for AP, see some of the wl in the hse.. then ask garrick or uncle hua abt them then we try.. seldom u loiter around all the lorongs and try.. u can ask AP n they will tell u alot came to look for them based on internet reviews..

BronzeGod 09-01-2013 02:36 PM

service and looks that suits my taste in this house in order of the time that they started work:

1) Xiaofeng (the most senior in the house right now I think, and bbj queen)
2) Mimi (second most senior? warm natural gfe and lovely boobs)
3) Lulu (prettiest in the house)
4) Tian Tian (sweetest syt in the house)
5) Kaixin (she provides strong AR :eek:)

these five girls all quite good service wise, and looks is nice to me :D

Their newbies cindy and fei er also look not bad looking.

Anyone can list all the remaining girls in this house with some ratings and specifications?

Sammmysiao 09-01-2013 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liverpooltv (Post 8344234)
problem is if they get avg wl, then biz wont be that guy.. phone will ring as often as now.. wl may stay longer to earn their target.. if want good biz, get good quality wl.. but wl will easily high target and balek kampung inside 6mths.. actually come to think of it, mostly is bcos while waiting for AP, see some of the wl in the hse.. then ask garrick or uncle hua abt them then we try.. seldom u loiter around all the lorongs and try.. u can ask AP n they will tell u alot came to look for them based on internet reviews..

Heard nowadays Garrick personally went China and hunt for the FL....the quality should be much better than his brother standard...which i saw few in his samsung S2...;)

mohawk 09-01-2013 06:09 PM

Just done trying lisa. Really commando type or rather too commando for my liking. Looks like 30 year old upon closer look. Still a nice gal to try out.

mohawk 09-01-2013 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sammmysiao (Post 8343710)
Sure bo??? Kill the laiding eggs Golden Hen ?:confused:

I heard it muself but im sure he said so out of anger. Not easy to get license nowadays and who can give up the easy money.

mohawk 09-01-2013 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liverpooltv (Post 8341982)
bro, she one of the AP in the house... now sasa n shunzi bith left, many ppl will be queueing up to drill the other girls in the house esp now suddenly this house so many wl canceling card.. think garrick also headache.. duno new ones when come in cos his dad said their recent picks authority dun approve..

Yea no joke. I overheard over 20 gals left in a year. Loitering in the lounge can listen to akot juicy news lol.

rugalsc 09-01-2013 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liverpooltv (Post 8341982)
garrick also headache.. duno new ones when come in cos his dad said their recent picks authority dun approve..

If AV don't approve, is it because the girls are too young, below 21 years? Medical checkups are definitely passed de mah...

liverpooltv 09-01-2013 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rugalsc (Post 8345662)
If AV don't approve, is it because the girls are too young, below 21 years? Medical checkups are definitely passed de mah...

i oso duno.. dont think is age issit bah.. cos uncle hua not first day in the biz mah.. but dun think medical oso.. cos i believe in china they already have some form of medical checkups... if come sg medical got problem then 1654a sure kena investigate.. this weekend i go ask uncle hua..

joker88 09-01-2013 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liverpooltv (Post 8345739)
i oso duno.. dont think is age issit bah.. cos uncle hua not first day in the biz mah.. but dun think medical oso.. cos i believe in china they already have some form of medical checkups... if come sg medical got problem then 1654a sure kena investigate.. this weekend i go ask uncle hua..

Sometimes they may be Hep A or B carrier which is not considered serious in China medical checkup.

If you kena from Hep A or B carrier and you were not immunised before then you hosay liao.
The germs enter your body and stay with you until your last day.

Our HSA beri kiasu wan. Must protect all the GL cheongsters mah. :D

Then we cheong long long until we song song go julong arh. :p

Just tok cok lah. Joking onli. Must crack some jokes lah. :D

Nato17 09-01-2013 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joker88 (Post 8346069)
Sometimes they may be Hep A or B carrier which is not considered serious in China medical checkup.

If you kena from Hep A or B carrier and you were not immunised before then you hosay liao.

That is why you are the joker. :)

liverpooltv 09-01-2013 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joker88 (Post 8346069)

苦中作乐 while awaiting new arrivals from this hse..

joker88 09-01-2013 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nato17 (Post 8346077)
That is why you are the joker. :)

Nato boy, jokes not for you lah. You are the beri serious wan.

You are the NATO, big brudder here mah.

Must contribute some serious stuff, OK? :D:)

MP5F 09-01-2013 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King.Cobra (Post 8346185)
Nowadays don't know why they have hard time keeing their WL even though Ah Hua and sons treat them super nice. Whats your take on this? Medical reason, shagged out or run out of steam? strange huh, all of a sudden so many WL balek cina kampong in this shop. :confused:

ShunZi told me that Garrick treat the gals quite nice, don't need to pay for hostel plus toiletries. ShunZi treated me well while I visited her on Sunday, can't tell that she's gonna quit. most probably, the gals missed their families back in prc and wanna go back for pre-CNY reunion dinner.

Nato17 09-01-2013 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joker88 (Post 8346165)
Nato boy, jokes not for you lah. You are the beri serious wan.

You are the NATO, big brudder here mah.

Must contribute some serious stuff, OK? :D:)

I just No Action Talk Only. I contribute sperm and $$$ only at GL.

joker88 09-01-2013 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King.Cobra (Post 8346185)
Nowadays don't know why they have hard time keeing their WL even though Ah Hua and sons treat them super nice. Whats your take on this? Medical reason, shagged out or run out of steam? strange huh, all of a sudden so many WL balek cina kampong in this shop. :confused:

The angpai quit becos run out of steam.
Everyday 10-12 customers continue w/o rest. How can tahan long?

The non-angpai quit becos biz no enuf.

So the verdict is: angpai quit, non-angpai also quit. So how? :rolleyes:

Solution: Distribute the bonks evenly among them lor. Everyone cluster fxxk the angpais then the angpai down with illness and cunt injury. Then everyone got nothing to fxxk liao lor.