The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Parklane things (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=959469)

foxtro 15-04-2024 12:48 PM

Re: Parklane things

Quote:

Originally Posted by IrrationalGaze (Post 23199305)
Brothers, I'm trying to find Lisa (OT Cozy Dreams), don't know where she went already. Her last known location to me is Parklane.

Some pics for reference (got them from this forum):
https://i.postimg.cc/BPHdsCkT/407622.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/vc7pN3WM/441096.jpg

Thanks bros, PM me if more discrete. :)

she's in ussc now. used to be on L4 near lifts but most recently at L2 shop on the right before the bridge walkway, that is coming from the main entrance (bus stop path entrance).

omfg 15-04-2024 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foxtro (Post 23248762)
she's in ussc now. used to be on L4 near lifts but most recently was at L2 in the shop on the right before the bridge walkway after entering from the main entrance (bus stop path entrance).

What can she do and now at what rate?

MichaelWinn 15-04-2024 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neverlookback (Post 23244140)
PL seems quiet...after shagging Lisa ( left aisle L5, right side unit 1), walked to looklook

L4 not see
L3 bobo shop ..last unit in scuba aisle open but not see her...a few people looking unit..mebbe congractor/owner?
L2. Helen 2 off, Helen 1, open...had 4 all day (12noon til 1800) way below her norm. ALL other shops in L2 are closed permenantly.
L1 dont bother to waste my eyesight, once was enough

I think PL will be over soon...apparen
So i waz told

Level one i saw three shops open all old prcs..one facing the steamboat,the second shop facing the escaltor and the 3rd facing tatoo shop..the one facing tatoo shop wore a racy red bra..she insisted on 200 for full service ..so i walked off...unfortunately still unable to locate the legendary thai ml..any brothers kind enough to pm me the thai ml contact? She seldom comes to parklane nowadays?

Karman 15-04-2024 11:39 PM

This place really getting very quiet... Was there around 8:45 tonight

Level 5 only Coco open
Level 4 none
Level 3 only ML near the toilet
Level 2 none
Level 1 only the one opp the eatery was open. Door close but latch was unlocked

Zzz59 16-04-2024 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichaelWinn (Post 23250138)
Level one i saw three shops open all old prcs..one facing the steamboat,the second shop facing the escaltor and the 3rd facing tatoo shop..the one facing tatoo shop wore a racy red bra..she insisted on 200 for full service ..so i walked off...unfortunately still unable to locate the legendary thai ml..any brothers kind enough to pm me the thai ml contact? She seldom comes to parklane nowadays?

Thai big boobs granny is level 1 just beside the racy red bra ML. Just tht thai granny seldom work now as some young dude keep tabao her.

dafuqsex 16-04-2024 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichaelWinn (Post 23250138)

Bro, 8.45pm is already late
if you want to go there try btwn 1pm-7.30pm
beyond that better go geylang or MP

Ben1O 16-04-2024 03:43 PM

Went to Tina, $150 massage and all in. After like 30 mins of so so massage, she flip me around and then started using some wet cloth to wipe my body. She then begin cat bath which slowly reached my dick, did some blow job and then my turn. I told her she has nice tits and she invited me to suck them, so I did. I then reached out to her pussy which she allowed me to touch them and did some light fingering. I asked if I can taste it she say no time, other time if I come often she let me eat. She ask for my dick in her so I started to insert my dick in which she let out soft moans and hug me tight. I started to make love to her and turn to doggy half way after missionary.

She begin to ask me to fuck her faster and harder and so I did… until I couldn’t take it anymore and shot all my sperm into her pussy with cd on ofcourse.

Cleaned up and left a happy man.

MichaelWinn 16-04-2024 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ben1O (Post 23252165)
Went to Tina, $150 massage and all in. After like 30 mins of so so massage, she flip me around and then started using some wet cloth to wipe my body. She then begin cat bath which slowly reached my dick, did some blow job and then my turn. I told her she has nice tits and she invited me to suck them, so I did. I then reached out to her pussy which she allowed me to touch them and did some light fingering. I asked if I can taste it she say no time, other time if I come often she let me eat. She ask for my dick in her so I started to insert my dick in which she let out soft moans and hug me tight. I started to make love to her and turn to doggy half way after missionary.

She begin to ask me to fuck her faster and harder and so I did… until I couldn’t take it anymore and shot all my sperm into her pussy with cd on ofcourse.

Tina is which unit ?the one beside tang li or inside middle row....last time at orchard towers level 2 there were 2 tinas one prc and one viet.. prc tina is the one with big big boobs..

ulala1234 16-04-2024 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ben1O (Post 23252165)

reading your story, makes me want to hunt

MichaelWinn 16-04-2024 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dafuqsex (Post 23252046)
Bro, 8.45pm is already late
if you want to go there try btwn 1pm-7.30pm
beyond that better go geylang or MP

The level 3 legendary xq used to work till 10pm as her last appt is usually 9pm...any update on xq? Is she still working parklane?

dafuqsex 16-04-2024 11:49 PM

still working
had her few days ago
go before 7.30pm

IrrationalGaze 17-04-2024 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foxtro (Post 23248762)
she's in ussc now. used to be on L4 near lifts but most recently at L2 shop on the right before the bridge walkway, that is coming from the main entrance (bus stop path entrance).

Thank you for the info, bro, really appreciate it.

princeace0 17-04-2024 04:40 PM

Any FR on the Cambodian at lvl.5.. used to hear good reviews.. now seem abit mixed.. other info bros.

masterbaker 17-04-2024 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichaelWinn (Post 23253072)
The level 3 legendary xq used to work till 10pm as her last appt is usually 9pm...any update on xq? Is she still working parklane?

Same location. Door sometimes open in the evening for new customers… must see luck. Repeat customers can make appointment via WeChat.

MichaelWinn 17-04-2024 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by masterbaker (Post 23255601)
Same location. Door sometimes open in the evening for new customers… must see luck. Repeat customers can make appointment via WeChat.

Xq location is most discreet..near carpark door..once we finish the deed we can just quickly leave the place via carpark door..safe from prying eyes