The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   A Newbie Guide to Getting Contacts in FL Dome (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=34756)

Nutcase21 31-05-2019 12:50 PM

Re: Newbie Guide to Getting Contacts in FL Dome

:confused: blur blur

Sleppek 25-06-2019 06:55 PM

Good Guide.

I going to message one OKT from one of the stable later.

Since I am a newbie, hopefully I don't get strike out.

kulit7 18-07-2019 09:12 PM

thanks for the info.

deathwaltz 28-07-2019 02:38 PM

Hey, tried to do first booking, but got blocked instead, any bros has suggestion of what to do?

zooloootooo 13-08-2019 12:11 PM

camping for advise

h2lium 22-08-2019 03:07 AM

hello everyone i've been registered since a few months, mostly lurking till now.

i will move to singapore in about 10 days and happy to become a fellow cheongster :)

I've tried reading the newbie topics but not very clear still to me how would one proceed to book girls from the FL dome.

Do i just send message to the whatsapp / wechat / etc... from the topic owner and ask for a meeting with the girl ?
Do i need a minimum reputation on this board ?

i'm new to this, so any help gladly taken.

Thanks a lot :)

zooloootooo 22-08-2019 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h2lium (Post 19106776)
hello everyone i've been registered since a few months, mostly lurking till now.

i will move to singapore in about 10 days and happy to become a fellow cheongster :)

I've tried reading the newbie topics but not very clear still to me how would one proceed to book girls from the FL dome.

Do i just send message to the whatsapp / wechat / etc... from the topic owner and ask for a meeting with the girl ?
Do i need a minimum reputation on this board ?

i'm new to this, so any help gladly taken.

Thanks a lot :)

Wa astounding bro really spam across thread ah. The more I see how you do it the more pro I think you are sia.

jj1983jj 29-08-2019 12:44 AM

Hello. Had luck with two stables without an account. Just got rejected today when ask for nick. So created an account just for this. Been eyeing on one of the FL but cannot get because newbies. Ask if anyone can verify but have no one. I know it’s a Long shot but any bros with rep willing to help out?

zooloootooo 29-08-2019 11:15 AM

Go ask in those exchange thread. It's easier, and anyway, what's the baseline to get accepted? I wonder..

8mile 01-09-2019 07:42 PM

Seems more harder to get appt as a newbie now! Anyone else exp the same?

Hornyed 02-09-2019 09:32 AM

Hi Bros, a newbie here. Thanks SB for the acceptance. Tried to make a booking from last night, but till now no reply from OKT. 😥 Any advice from the seniors?

Nespresso 07-09-2019 05:04 PM

Tried getting ladies from 2 stables yday. They couldn’t verified me. Though last time I use to get from other stable without nick.

How to get myself verified?

Triplexxx222 07-09-2019 10:29 PM

Yes man. More and more raids and fake id. That's why. Now chionging is less fun too. Hais

hoh23 14-09-2019 09:56 PM

any good advice how to get thru stable screening trouble free to get a bonk,as came across after waiting for 20 mins came back OKT say my account is new,rejected my booking :(

zooloootooo 20-09-2019 07:28 AM

maybe you frequent Geylang first and contribute in that thread? :D

Just thinking out loud