The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   KL - Malaysia's Finest! (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Outcall recommendations (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=886438)

Gooner69 12-07-2022 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chewbacadew (Post 21411579)
I travel to KL for work quite regularly, for outcalls your number 1 choice is definitely Sean. Pre covid he is my number 1 choice, the tantric massage that his girls offer - solid, sometimes I would even go all the way to say it’s better than sex , I guess it’s the foreplay involved before release.

Recently, I tried another lady not from Sean stable.
Looks: 7/10 - MILF looking but wouldn’t reject
Started off the session with a massage, this is where she shines. She cracks my joints and made me feel so relaxed that I actually napped during the 1H she spent proper massage. I was awoken as she started to massage my inner thighs and then stripped to reveal those b cuppers and ready for B2B, the way she slides through my body with light pecks on my cheeks as she moves up then she slowly ask me to turn around, I was staying at the Grand Hyatt- so I remembered looking at the twin towers, and her twin towers as she was slowly going up and down me and her hand having a soft grip on my 2IC and slowly moving up and down- there was no rush and it was like she was making sure I was having a good time, each time she felt I had the urge, she slowed down- and it was such an amazing feeling - after sliding me up and down she Finished me off in a 69 HJ position and I never released so much in a long time. Definitely for MILF lovers and recommended to try!

I paid RM500 for 2H, and would love to back to try her service again! Happy to exchange contacts with bros who frequent KL as well!

Hey Chewie, can help pm me Sean’s contact please. Thank you!

Cool321 14-07-2022 10:24 AM

Quote:

I travel to KL for work quite regularly, for outcalls your number 1 choice is definitely Sean. Pre covid he is my number 1 choice, the tantric massage that his girls offer - solid, sometimes I would even go all the way to say it’s better than sex , I guess it’s the foreplay involved before release.

Started off the session with a massage, this is where she shines. She cracks my joints and made me feel so relaxed that I actually napped during the 1H she spent proper massage. I was awoken as she started to massage my inner thighs and then stripped to reveal those b cuppers and ready for B2B, the way she slides through my body with light pecks on my cheeks as she moves up then she slowly ask me to turn around, I was staying at the Grand Hyatt- so I remembered looking at the twin towers, and her twin towers as she was slowly going up and down me and her hand having a soft grip on my 2IC and slowly moving up and down- there was no rush and it was like she was making sure I was having a good time, each time she felt I had the urge, she slowed down- and it was such an amazing feeling - after sliding me up and down she Finished me off in a 69 HJ position and I never released so much in a long time. Definitely for MILF lovers and recommended to try!

I paid RM500 for 2H, and would love to back to try her service again! Happy to exchange contacts with bros who frequent KL as well!

Bro could you PM Sean’s contact? Many thanks!

ghualin 21-07-2022 10:31 PM

Re: Outcall recommendations

Please pm Sean contact. Thanks. Heading up kl soon.

itsraymondhere 26-07-2022 09:13 PM

Quote:

Hi bro, can pm me Sean’s contact? I’m interested. Many thanks!

Brigg 31-07-2022 05:00 PM

please pm sean's contact. thanks

fb31097 31-07-2022 10:42 PM

Bro, can help to share Sean’s contact? I am in KL now. Thank You, bro!

Quasar83 02-08-2022 03:57 PM

Pm Sean's contact bro thanks!

mjir8279 03-08-2022 10:12 AM

Quote:

Pm Sean contact number please… thank you

Lawrencegan 03-08-2022 10:33 AM

Anyone can pm me sean’s contact? Appreciate it

Sheepsheep25 03-08-2022 01:36 PM

Hi bro, can pm me Sean contact. Thanks!

Tigerheart 04-08-2022 05:31 AM

Can anyone PM me with Sean contact?

zololo 04-08-2022 10:03 AM

I am interested too

Chewbacadew 05-08-2022 12:48 PM

Sorry bros, I got so many dms that it’s so hard for me to revert. I’ll try and reply to bros with higher points. Please don’t just collect number lol.

Anyway I happen to be in KL from last night, tried this new girl Kenko. She’s Indonesian mixed Japanese. I would say she looks like a pre-milf, and the service like I mentioned in my previous post. I actually slept through the massage this time round too 😂 but she woke me up by slowly teasing my little bro, bit by bit - she offers B2B massage and proper massage at a 2H slot for 400RM. Highly recommend.

I got her permission to share her number, but serious bros only please. I’m leaving tomorrow, but coming back in 2 weeks to find her for her service again, pm me for contact! Please up me if helpful and happy chionging bros!!

TuaLingKong 06-08-2022 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chewbacadew (Post 21521363)
Sorry bros, I got so many dms that it’s so hard for me to revert. I’ll try and reply to bros with higher points. Please don’t just collect number lol.

Anyway I happen to be in KL from last night, tried this new girl Kenko. She’s Indonesian mixed Japanese. I would say she looks like a pre-milf, and the service like I mentioned in my previous post. I actually slept through the massage this time round too 😂 but she woke me up by slowly teasing my little bro, bit by bit - she offers B2B massage and proper massage at a 2H slot for 400RM. Highly recommend.

I got her permission to share her number, but serious bros only please. I’m leaving tomorrow, but coming back in 2 weeks to find her for her service again, pm me for contact! Please up me if helpful and happy chionging bros!!

Hi Bro, pls share Kenko contacts. Will be in KL this month. Thanks.😁

Szxj 08-08-2022 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chewbacadew (Post 21521363)

Bro can share kenko ctc? Am going kl tml