The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Thinking of quitting a $5k+ job… (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=914634)

benjm85 07-01-2023 11:51 AM

Thinking of quitting a $5k+ job…

Been in this industry for more than 10 years..but pay only $5k+. Lots of personal restrictions and dos and don’ts to follow. No personal space too.

Feeling sian and drained out. Thinking of venturing to other industry with lesser restrictions and more potential to make money..thinking of trying nightlife..but don’t know usually for guy got what role to do? PR manager?

leroyjenkins69 07-01-2023 01:48 PM

Re: Thinking of quitting a $5k+ job…

Quote:

Originally Posted by benjm85 (Post 21959053)
Been in this industry for more than 10 years..but pay only $5k+. Lots of personal restrictions and dos and don’ts to follow. No personal space too.

Feeling sian and drained out. Thinking of venturing to other industry with lesser restrictions and more potential to make money..thinking of trying nightlife..but don’t know usually for guy got what role to do? PR manager?

my friend is one. he shares with me his experience. it is not as fun as you see on the surface. the health effects, the hangovers, the inadequate rest etc. you can go experience for yourself.

i do agree with finding new work. but in our society, you probably will need to secure a new job before resigning. so in the meantime look around.

magicpatrick97 07-01-2023 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leroyjenkins69 (Post 21959299)
my friend is one. he shares with me his experience. it is not as fun as you see on the surface. the health effects, the hangovers, the inadequate rest etc. you can go experience for yourself.

i do agree with finding new work. but in our society, you probably will need to secure a new job before resigning. so in the meantime look around.

securing another job before resigning very true. my friend resign then cannot find job.

fallen11 07-01-2023 04:11 PM

nightlife job only sustainable if you are below 30.
once hit 30 onwards, you will be feeling the strain of insufficient and poor quality sleep. Affects your health a lot.

loneyheart 07-01-2023 06:11 PM

Just hold on bro unless u found a better 1
Many stay in the same company for more then 10 years not even earn $5 k
2023 not a very good year :)

papanapa 07-01-2023 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loneyheart (Post 21959874)
Just hold on bro unless u found a better 1
Many stay in the same company for more then 10 years not even earn $5 k

its been not a good year for many years...

Apollo 07-01-2023 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loneyheart (Post 21959874)

agree, seems cloudy year ahead

Penguin23 08-01-2023 03:48 PM

TS seems to be in a bad place, first he wants to support a KTV girl - then a few weeks later he wants to quit his job and rent out his spare room to a WL/ML for spare income.

With regards to changing jobs/opportunities - I often find that you first need to ask yourself a very difficult question.

What is your competitive advantage? Can you define it, in great detail and say how this competitive advantage of yours can help you succeed?

If you cannot answer that, then I think you better think twice before changing jobs. Yes, you feel bored and all that, but you are not single and carefree so unless you don't mind facing your wife with your decision, I think you do not have the luxury to just quit like that.

yaowaratboy 09-01-2023 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Penguin23 (Post 21961977)
TS seems to be in a bad place, first he wants to support a KTV girl - then a few weeks later he wants to quit his job and rent out his spare room to a WL/ML for spare income.

With regards to changing jobs/opportunities - I often find that you first need to ask yourself a very difficult question.

What is your competitive advantage? Can you define it, in great detail and say how this competitive advantage of yours can help you succeed?

If you cannot answer that, then I think you better think twice before changing jobs. Yes, you feel bored and all that, but you are not single and carefree so unless you don't mind facing your wife with your decision, I think you do not have the luxury to just quit like that.

yes, the sad reality we do not have that luxury due to financial commitments. alot of talk about money not important, but all these are only spoken by the people who are able to afford it.

if someone were to come and tell me, i should not just work etc. i will gladly accept what he or she suggests, and i will great idea, but i will need their help to pay for my bills while i seek life's fulfillment