The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   My regular ML now owe me $$$, How to leverage this? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=842970)

bravoguy 15-10-2021 09:03 AM

My regular ML now owe me $$$, How to leverage this?

Hi Guys, long time lurker, seldom post. Need some advice:

I have a long time Vietnam massage lady. Been with her, on and off regularly for 2 years plus - always see her in a shop. MLIF type, but great bod, does yoga to keep fit, Boobs B cups, but rubber tips, but always resist any zhut-zhut. HJ is standard with her and me now, very sensual. Roaming Top inside, but every now and then can roam down south.

She always say she's looking for a relationship, but I have resisted biting so far - just don't want that complication. So never been able to FJ with her.

Out of the blue, she message me, say need $$$ because of some issue in Vietnam. She's never asked for money before, never ask for gift. I like our sessions, cause she never really talk about phone lah, perfume lah, bags or watches lah. So this request really out of blue, and I think probably genuine.

I said OK, lend to her, cause she say pay me back in 1-2 months time. So I Paynow her the $$$.

And now I am thinking ho-seh-liao.... maybe got chance to proceed?

Any advice from bros who are more experienced ?

Sasuke 15-10-2021 05:22 PM

Re: My regular ML now owe me $$$, How to leverage this?

Quote:

Originally Posted by bravoguy (Post 20885676)
Hi Guys, long time lurker, seldom post. Need some advice:

I have a long time Vietnam massage lady. Been with her, on and off regularly for 2 years plus - always see her in a shop. MLIF type, but great bod, does yoga to keep fit, Boobs B cups, but rubber tips, but always resist any zhut-zhut. HJ is standard with her and me now, very sensual. Roaming Top inside, but every now and then can roam down south.

She always say she's looking for a relationship, but I have resisted biting so far - just don't want that complication. So never been able to FJ with her.

Out of the blue, she message me, say need $$$ because of some issue in Vietnam. She's never asked for money before, never ask for gift. I like our sessions, cause she never really talk about phone lah, perfume lah, bags or watches lah. So this request really out of blue, and I think probably genuine.

I said OK, lend to her, cause she say pay me back in 1-2 months time. So I Paynow her the $$$.

And now I am thinking ho-seh-liao.... maybe got chance to proceed?

Any advice from bros who are more experienced ?

yes, ho-seh liao, say byebye to your money.

jaytan56 15-10-2021 05:36 PM

School holidays coming?

ninety9er 15-10-2021 05:51 PM

She already leveraged on you bro..... :D

TaikoTai 15-10-2021 05:59 PM

Some people can be so gullible...

deadmaninc75 15-10-2021 06:07 PM

this kind no no lend

wtcxxx 15-10-2021 06:15 PM

Depends how much he has coughed up? If 1K, ok lor. But if 5K, how many pops to recover.

Sadly 15-10-2021 06:21 PM

0-1, autogoal (didn’t need to check VAR)

soundworks 15-10-2021 06:38 PM

If no black n white between you n her.......unlikely you will get back anything.........

wtcxxx 15-10-2021 08:08 PM

She give him free pop once a while, pay back in kind.

Easyhero 15-10-2021 08:28 PM

In today's era, you still believe there is this thing called 以身相许?

loudexhaust 15-10-2021 08:31 PM

I thought you are gonna ask for advice before deciding to transfer the money to her or not. But since you already did so then... Ho seh liao... For her.

markbryant272 15-10-2021 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ninety9er (Post 20886525)
She already leveraged on you bro..... :D

hahaha you break the blindspot

Marq 15-10-2021 11:59 PM

The only thing you will be proceeding to is saying bye bye to your money. Remember 1 very important thing, most of them earn more than most of us. So don’t even think for a second they need you, unless you belong to the upper class of riches

sicklymicky 16-10-2021 12:33 AM

Personal experiences - a few women asked me to lend them money before but in the end, none of them actually paid me back. Most of them MIA.

Good luck bro.