The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Facebook advertised TCM dick treatment/enhancement (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=918043)

ShadowMoon 04-02-2023 11:59 AM

Facebook advertised Taiwan TCM dick treatment/enhancement

Hi bros, as the title said, can it be trusted? anyone tried before? Taiwan TCM

I'm communicating with 1 right now, and the fee is like 30 days TCM treatment products which cost around SGD 600+ to 700+ depending on which package you pick. I'm still considering only. But would like to know if any bros have actually tried before and if the result works. The shifu been spamming his customer showing results. But we all know that it is marketing. So I'm sceptical.

Pay upon goods arrive to your doorstep only. Shifu claims to operate based on trust. (perhaps it's a gimmick that his TCM product actually doesn't cost a lot so even if the customer doesn't pay, he wouldn't lose a lot?)

TIA

stfu2 04-02-2023 01:57 PM

Re: Facebook advertised TCM dick treatment/enhancement

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowMoon (Post 22033074)
Hi bros, as the title said, can it be trusted? anyone tried before?

I'm communicating with 1 right now, and the fee is like 30 days TCM treatment products which cost around SGD 600+ to 700+ depending on which package you pick. I'm still considering only. But would like to know if any bros have actually tried before and if the result works. The shifu been spamming his customer showing results. But we all know that it is marketing. So I'm sceptical.

TIA

Sounds scammy, like hair loss treatments. There are only few safe methods that work.

Treatment for ED or enlarging? What is it exactly.

yowtf 04-02-2023 02:16 PM

Imho if effective the customers would have recommended to their frens and queue now will be from changi to jb aldy..

ShadowMoon 04-02-2023 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yowtf (Post 22033361)
Imho if effective the customers would have recommended to their frens and queue now will be from changi to jb aldy..

ps forgot to add more details. the shifu is from taiwan. and is only payment upon goods received in singapore.

ShadowMoon 04-02-2023 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stfu2 (Post 22033312)
Sounds scammy, like hair loss treatments. There are only few safe methods that work.

Treatment for ED or enlarging? What is it exactly.

ps forgot to add more details. the shifu is from taiwan. and is only payment upon goods received in singapore.

treatment e.g. hard to erect or maintain, or soft during intercourse. facing downwards, urine residue etc due to kidney or clog. like how a JG treatment should be?

unsung80 07-02-2023 12:10 PM

No wonder scam keep rising up and is continuously successful. Why? Because scammer prey on someone's weakness, fear or greed. If such enhancement is so effective, this company would be like top 100 richest company in the world. Have you visit the friendly doctor for your annual check-up first?

chuckycheese84 07-02-2023 12:23 PM

i believe its a scam. even you want to try wait anyhow eat things die.

like bros mentioned. a treatment to improve sex life is highly sought after. they won't need to spam marketing.

RudeousAlter 08-02-2023 03:06 AM

99% sure it's a scam. Just check with a few doctors to get their opinions to know alr.

Oceanlover 08-02-2023 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RudeousAlter (Post 22043429)
99% sure it's a scam. Just check with a few doctors to get their opinions to know alr.

ya, cos of saving few bucks end up pour out more :eek: