The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.world/index.php)
-   FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You (https://sbfsg.world/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   All you need to know about Offences relating to prostitution under the SG LAW (https://sbfsg.world/showthread.php?t=41631)

Big Sexy 07-09-2019 07:39 AM

Re: All you need to know about Offences relating to prostitution under the SG LAW

German businessman gets jail for promoting overseas child sex tours to undercover Singapore police

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...tours-11880572

SINGAPORE: A German businessman was sentenced to five-and-a-half years' jail on Friday (Sep 6) for promoting commercial sex with minors in the Philippines.

Michael Frank Hartung, 48, had marketed sex tours to undercover police officers in Singapore and had been found guilty in July of two charges of distributing information to promote commercial sex with minors.

He is out on bail pending his appeal against conviction and sentence.

Hartung, a former senior executive at Deutsche Bank, had met with two sets of undercover police officers - first at a Starbucks cafe at Raffles City Shopping Centre in September 2015, then at XI&O pub in Mackenzie Road in April 2016.

He had given the four men - who went by aliases Michael, Jackson, Paul and Frank - information about commercial sex with minors in the Philippines, saying he had access to contacts there who would facilitate arrangements for virgin girls aged between 14 and 16.

He also gave the men advice on the typical challenges faced when taking young girls to city hotels for sex, and suggested solutions.

The prosecution had pushed for at least 70 months' jail, saying that he image Hartung portrayed was "not of a rank amateur but of a connoisseur".

"For budding paedophiles who knew little to nothing about the actual procurement of minors, the accused projected confidence, familiarity and experience," said Deputy Public Prosecutor Marshall Lim.

Defence lawyer Mohamed Niroze Idroos had argued that his client had been “incited” and “instigated” into providing information about commercial sex with minors under 18 in the Philippines.

The prosecution said the sentence imposed by the court would punish Hartung and also serve as "an important signal to the rest of the society ... that Singapore is not a launch pad for paedophiles intending to visit neighbouring countries for commercial sex with minors".

"We must stamp out attempts to violate the innocence of these young children and it begins with meting out appropriate punishments to those who even dare try," he said.

Redcobra 14-11-2019 08:49 PM

Re: All you need to know about Offences relating to prostitution under the SG LAW

Hey everyone, not really new here but I can share my experience cos I was caught up in an AV raid so I hope I can share with you bros what to do if you ever get caught in this situation.

First time I try Cheong in this dome then suay first time kena already. Lucky I wasn't caught with my pants down doing the deed if not paiseh Sia.

Anyways back to the story I got to the location then okt ask me come up so I went up and proceeded to the room. Wait long2 for about a good 5-10 minutes outside then realized something was off. When I was going up the stairs got this brother also walking down with a camera in his hands. First red light for me but I shrugged it off thinking it was nothing.

Then the door opened then that's when I knew I was f***ed. The officer ask me come in then answer some questions. Got go through my phone and everything check my texts with OKT all. All I can say during this whole "interrogation" inside the room is like sort of informal. I just sit on the bed and tell them everything they ask, nothing more nothing less. Don't tell them things they don't ask you. Then last they Ask me to write a statement of witness as well with my details. The officer there was also nice in telling me what was prohibited and what isn't. Brothels that are not regulated are considered illegal but the people who visit them and the fls won't be charged unless they are underage. Very important point here.

Lastly they let me off and it's been a some time I haven't gotten anything from them so I assume I got off safely? Kind of suay lah first time want to Cheong this dome then kena.

chuannoshare 29-12-2019 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redcobra (Post 19437849)
Hey everyone, not really new here but I can share my experience cos I was caught up in an AV raid so I hope I can share with you bros what to do if you ever get caught in this situation.

Thanks for sharing with us bro. Apart from taking your phone and scanning it through, did the police took your IC and record down your details too?

DharmerNoddy 15-04-2020 03:15 PM

Was looking forward to have a happy session with PLE from Rolly Polly
Everything went smooth at first , head down as per instruction told by
Okt Rolly Polly, Reached the location text Okt Rolly Polly for the next step ,
Instruction given was to walk in and to avoid the reception. But I was stun how do I avoid the reception while the counter was just beside the door. unless he think im a ninja or invisible man (did okt rolly polly think before say or is he an idiot) Nevermind I give it a try ,went in was stop and ask to take temperature and ask me where am I going , told them visiting a friend ,they told me for this period no visitor can visit the hotel.

Told okt about the situation ,okt was very rude and lack of manners ,scolded me and even wanna threatened. really waste my time go down,I will not return to Rolly Polly anymore, this kind of retarded okt can avoid pls avoid at all cost.

proceed to another stable everything smooth and okt was friendly

Conversation between me and ill mannered rolly polly okt

CiKiSong 18-04-2020 12:56 PM

The government do not want to openly declare. It is done discreetly for Geylang. This law applies to the society especially to those who thinks that anyone can just start a brothel.

CiKiSong 18-04-2020 01:00 PM

It's a form of discreet control by government agency.

JonBiz 17-08-2020 12:34 AM

Quote:

First time I try Cheong in this dome then suay first time kena already. Lucky I wasn't caught with my pants down doing the deed if not paiseh Sia.

Anyways back to the story I got to the location then okt ask me come up so I went up and proceeded to the room. Wait long2 for about a good 5-10 minutes outside then realized something was off. When I was going up the stairs got this brother also walking down with a camera in his hands. First red light for me but I shrugged it off thinking it was nothing.

Then the door opened then that's when I knew I was f***ed. The officer ask me come in then answer some questions. Got go through my phone and everything check my texts with OKT all. All I can say during this whole "interrogation" inside the room is like sort of informal. I just sit on the bed and tell them everything they ask, nothing more nothing less. Don't tell them things they don't ask you. Then last they Ask me to write a statement of witness as well with my details. The officer there was also nice in telling me what was prohibited and what isn't. Brothels that are not regulated are considered illegal but the people who visit them and the fls won't be charged unless they are underage. Very important point here.

Lastly they let me off and it's been a some time I haven't gotten anything from them so I assume I got off safely? Kind of suay lah first time want to Cheong this dome then kena.

Wah I am also a first timer to cheongiing, long ago (my first and last time) I went for one of the stables, I think there was an oncoming raid also. After my first shot with the girl, she received an sms from the okt saying got police and asking her to run. First timer me kan chiong sia...I just wear my clothes and bolted out of the hotel.

Also the part on visiting hotels and FLs not being charged is new to me, thanks for highlighting.

Cheers

27legend 18-08-2020 10:48 PM

Sorry if have been asked before. Just curious.

What happens to FL if caught will she be confined overnight, phones confiscated and fined etc?

JackWinn 25-01-2021 09:56 AM

It is very interesting

clean&neat 31-03-2021 12:56 PM

Quote:

Once again lets be clear, it is not not against the law to patronize FL/ML as long as not underaged and it is a willing buyer/seller agreement. MIB also too busy and not interested to spoil your reputation and family. They want your statement to process their case as you are a witness. However it is not likely they will call you to testify publicly since they have many many statements from others as well. They only want to bust the illegal brothels. Any FL/ML if they have a local PR status or pink IC, they will not be charged, since it is not against the law to be a prostitute. It is only against the law to be the OKT of a group of FLs. For those on social/student or other passes, the MIB usually refer them to Immigration to process them for breach of pass, fine and deport them.

MIB will want to look into your phone to gather proof of the transaction with the OKT so make sure nothing illegal there, and please please stay off drugs.

My modus operandi is that I always bring a clean phone with me when I go out with a second SIM card. Buy a cheap 2nd hand phone for $100 and sign up for a low cost SIM card from the many providers for about $10-20/month. I find Redone quite good since can also roam in JB/KL.

I store my main phone in my bag or leave in the car when I go visit and just make all transactions and bookings on the second phone.

1) Family/friends will not know this number so minimize risk of embarrassment if number gets leaked
2) Although the number is registered to your NRIC, the MIB won't be interested to track you down unless you broke the law
3) In Malaysia, the MMIB may go through your phone to find next of kin to embarrass you, this way no contacts on the phone
4) No family photos on the phone, as sometimes the MIB may give you a judgmental look
5) Learn to do a fast data reset on the phone and you won't lose anything personal should your SO have the habit of peeking into your phone.

edwardgreene 01-03-2022 02:20 PM

Good advice on 2nd phone while other phone remains tucked away.

Quote:

Originally Posted by clean&neat (Post 20554563)
Once again lets be clear, it is not not against the law to patronize FL/ML as long as not underaged and it is a willing buyer/seller agreement. MIB also too busy and not interested to spoil your reputation and family. They want your statement to process their case as you are a witness. However it is not likely they will call you to testify publicly since they have many many statements from others as well. They only want to bust the illegal brothels. Any FL/ML if they have a local PR status or pink IC, they will not be charged, since it is not against the law to be a prostitute. It is only against the law to be the OKT of a group of FLs. For those on social/student or other passes, the MIB usually refer them to Immigration to process them for breach of pass, fine and deport them.

MIB will want to look into your phone to gather proof of the transaction with the OKT so make sure nothing illegal there, and please please stay off drugs.

My modus operandi is that I always bring a clean phone with me when I go out with a second SIM card. Buy a cheap 2nd hand phone for $100 and sign up for a low cost SIM card from the many providers for about $10-20/month. I find Redone quite good since can also roam in JB/KL.

I store my main phone in my bag or leave in the car when I go visit and just make all transactions and bookings on the second phone.

1) Family/friends will not know this number so minimize risk of embarrassment if number gets leaked
2) Although the number is registered to your NRIC, the MIB won't be interested to track you down unless you broke the law
3) In Malaysia, the MMIB may go through your phone to find next of kin to embarrass you, this way no contacts on the phone
4) No family photos on the phone, as sometimes the MIB may give you a judgmental look
5) Learn to do a fast data reset on the phone and you won't lose anything personal should your SO have the habit of peeking into your phone.

Prot5 05-03-2022 09:10 AM

Thanks for the info

Superzeen 20-04-2022 10:55 AM

Thanks for the info

Yamagahai 26-04-2022 06:51 PM

Thanks for the info. Is it rude to ask for the FL passport to verify age?

soonbeng 18-06-2022 02:52 PM

Prostitution is allowed in Singapore by law. But living off the earnings of a prostitute is an offence.

funboi 25-06-2022 09:19 PM

Park here, lazy to explain again and again. :)

Consent of photography does not represent a permanent consent for publishing.

In addition

Living in sg must law by law and know what are some of the consequences. :D

Quote:

https://www.ipos.gov.sg/docs/default...hotography.pdf

Photographers cannot freely use your photographs even if they own copyright.

5. Copyright ownership does not grant photographers free rein to use the commissioned photographs. Copyright owners remain bound by all applicable laws, e.g., personal data protection law, defamation law, and criminal law.2

6. In particular, the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA) gives individuals control over how their personal data can be used by others. This means that even if photographers own the copyright to photographs, they must still obtain the consent from individuals featured in the photographs if they
intend to use the photographs. For example, your wedding photographer is required to seek consent3 from you and your wedding guests who are featured as the subject of the photographs (but not from others forming part of the scene who are incidental to the shot). Further, photographers cannot require individuals to provide consent beyond what is reasonable to provide their services (for example, the photographer cannot make it a requirement of a photography package that the wedding couple must agree to the photographer sharing their photographs with third parties such as wedding planners).

Further, individuals can withdraw consent given earlier.4 This helps to strike a balance in the creator client relationship.5
Quote:

https://mothership.sg/2021/09/copyri...ges-explainer/

Can the photographer do whatever he wants with my photos?

Another misconception is that failing to negotiate for the copyright of one's photos will be an unmitigated disaster, as it would allow photographers to do whatever they want with commissioned photographs.

However, there are actually very few things a photographer can legally do with their client's commissioned photographs, even if the photographer owns the copyright to them.

This is because the Copyright Act operates concurrently with a number of other laws, in order to control how a client's photos may be used.

For example, even if a wedding photographer owns the full copyright to his client's photos, he may not publish the photos without the consent of the persons within the images, as long as they may be identified.

This is because such photos constitute personal data under the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).

In fact, even if these persons give their consent, they can subsequently withdraw their consent for any reason, and the photograph will have to be taken down.

"In other words, the change in law on default ownership of commissioned photographs does not otherwise change what photographers can or cannot legally do with the photographs," said IPOS.
Quote:

https://www.brlawcorp.com/news-and-i...y-in-singapore
How to obtain consent?
No specific form is prescribed in the PDPA. Generally, written or recorded consent is preferred, but you can also rely on deemed consent. An individual is deemed to have granted consent when they volunteer their personal data for a purpose that would be reasonable in the circumstances. So if a person poses for you to take a photo of them, they're deemed to have granted you consent to take their photo.
Quote:

https://sso.agc.gov.sg/Act/UPA1967#pr11-
Offences involving obscene publications

11. Any person who —
(a) makes or reproduces, or makes or reproduces for the purposes of sale, supply, exhibition or distribution to any other person;
(b) imports or has in his possession for the purposes of sale, supply, exhibition or distribution to any other person; or
(c) sells, offers for sale, supplies, offers to supply, exhibits or distributes to any other person,

any obscene publication (not being a prohibited publication) knowing or having reasonable cause to believe the publication to be obscene shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding $10,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 2 years or to both.

Offences involving objectionable publications

12. Any person who —
(a) makes or reproduces, or makes or reproduces for the purposes of sale, supply, exhibition or distribution to any other person;
(b) imports or has in his possession for the purposes of sale, supply, exhibition or distribution to any other person; or
(c) sells, offers for sale, supplies, offers to supply, exhibits or distributes to any other person,
any objectionable publication (not being a prohibited publication) knowing or having reasonable cause to believe the publication to be objectionable shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding $5,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 12 months or to both.

https://sso.agc.gov.sg/Act/PC1871?ProvIds=pr292-#pr292-

292.—(1) Whoever —
(a) sells, lets to hire, distributes, transmits by electronic means, publicly exhibits or in any manner puts into circulation, or for purposes of sale, hire, distribution, transmission, public exhibition or circulation, makes, produces, or has in his possession any obscene book, pamphlet, paper, drawing, painting, representation or figure, or any other obscene object whatsoever;
(b) imports, exports, transmits by electronic means or conveys any obscene object for any of the purposes aforesaid, or knowing or having reason to believe that such object will be sold, let to hire, distributed or publicly exhibited, or in any manner put into circulation;
(c) takes part in, or receives profits from, any business in the course of which he knows or has reason to believe that any such obscene objects are, for any of the purposes aforesaid, made, produced, transmitted by electronic means, purchased, kept, imported, exported, conveyed, publicly exhibited, or in any manner put into circulation;
(d) advertises, or makes known by any means whatsoever, that any person is engaged or is ready to engage in any act which is an offence under this section, or that any such obscene object can be procured from or through any person; or
(e) offers or attempts to do any act which is an offence under this section,
shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 3 months, or with fine, or with both.