The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   STDs (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=969346)

ssd3469 30-12-2023 06:52 AM

STDs

I am curious has anyone set up a thread to discuss about STD before? And possibly make it sticky because of the importance of this. I am currently suffering from an yeast infection just from BBBJ, what medicine can I get over the counter from Guardian store? If I see a doctor will he chide me or scold me for visiting a prostitute? Polyclinic or GP is a better option for STD? If I see polyclinic will he refer me to soewhere else? Really regret chionging. Thanks in advance for answers bros.

sammyboyfor 30-12-2023 07:47 AM

Re: STDs

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssd3469 (Post 22943617)
I am curious has anyone set up a thread to discuss about STD before? And possibly make it sticky because of the importance of this. I am currently suffering from an yeast infection just from BBBJ, what medicine can I get over the counter from Guardian store? If I see a doctor will he chide me or scold me for visiting a prostitute? Polyclinic or GP is a better option for STD? If I see polyclinic will he refer me to soewhere else? Really regret chionging. Thanks in advance for answers bros.

There's a whole freakin section devoted to STDs!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5

Hurricane88 30-12-2023 09:18 AM

Quote:

How you know is yeast infection...:confused:

If you see a doctor why must doctor scold you or chide you...doc are professional and will only treat you...:)

If you confirmed is yeast infection then you need anti-viral med...need to take 3 doze daily for 5 days then eat one doze for 7 days...:)

If your penis have discharge then maybe not yeast infection but other STDs...:)

Best see doctor to confirm...:)

ssd3469 30-12-2023 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hurricane88 (Post 22943830)

If you see a doctor why must doctor scold you or chide you...doc are professional and will only treat you...:)

If you confirmed is yeast infection then you need anti-viral med...need to take 3 doze daily for 5 days then eat one doze for 7 days...:)

I meant scold me or chide me for visiting a prostitute(morally wrong etc., though I am single but visiting a prostitute is still frowned upon by society esp Singapore asian values). No discharge, I just bought Vagisil cream tube from Guardian, it's for women but men can use it too, hopefully it works. Or will the doctor call police so that police can trace the prostitute so that they can prevent further spreading? In that case will the police find out that the one I went to at desker road is illegal? Since only GL area is legal in singapore? I also read that prostitution is not illegal only soliticiation is, in that case this part is no issue then...thanks.

ssd3469 30-12-2023 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hurricane88 (Post 22943830)

Hope bros learn a lesson from this and don't go and chiong, even with condom on certain STDS like crabs(google it) can still spread cause condom does not protect pubic hair area. Though mine is not crabs.

donut88 30-12-2023 11:49 AM

A lesson learnt. Don't chiong hookers.

Get a proper gf.

Quote:

ssd3469 30-12-2023 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by donut88 (Post 22944144)

Get a proper gf.

why are you on this website then? You think if I can get a proper gf I need to resort to hookers? It is precisely because I can't find a proper gf that's why I considered a hooker right? Plus you can't judge me cause you don't know how severely my life was sabotaged.

ssd3469 30-12-2023 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by donut88 (Post 22944144)

Get a proper gf.

btw even if you get normal gf there is a chance that she might become pregnant also(though prostitutes also can) hence you will still need to be worried about visiting the doctor with her.

Hurricane88 30-12-2023 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssd3469 (Post 22943897)
I meant scold me or chide me for visiting a prostitute(morally wrong etc., though I am single but visiting a prostitute is still frowned upon by society esp Singapore asian values). No discharge, I just bought Vagisil cream tube from Guardian, it's for women but men can use it too, hopefully it works. Or will the doctor call police so that police can trace the prostitute so that they can prevent further spreading? In that case will the police find out that the one I went to at desker road is illegal? Since only GL area is legal in singapore? I also read that prostitution is not illegal only soliticiation is, in that case this part is no issue then...thanks.

You are paying client and doctor will welcome you with open arms...docs dun scold you lah...doc dun bother where you get the STDs...only welcome your cash...:)

Doc will not bother to trace becos this yeast infection is treatable and not death penalty...:)

You are messing up alot about prostitutes, soliciting etc...I suggest you read up and be knowledgeable..:)

ssd3469 30-12-2023 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hurricane88 (Post 22944433)
You are paying client and doctor will welcome you with open arms...docs dun scold you lah...doc dun bother where you get the STDs...only welcome your cash...:)

Doc will not bother to trace becos this yeast infection is treatable and not death penalty...:)

You are messing up alot about prostitutes, soliciting etc...I suggest you read up and be knowledgeable..:)

Not sure where to do so for the last part(btw I am not gg to a prostitute again anymore(and no it is not only because there is dangers of STDs)). Does this mean that I need to reveal my private part and show nude to the doctor? What if there is a female nurse beside? Will it be embarrasing? Thanks. I bought Vagilsil already, hopefully it works. Damn this problem.

Peacekeeping 30-12-2023 03:47 PM

Quote:

Why is visiting prostitutes morally wrong? Only one sex partner for life is not for everyone. You are just buying a service. Willing seller willing buyer.

Keima 30-12-2023 04:00 PM

What country yu live in?

Prostitution is legal in SG, that's why got legal brothels. Its been a part of our society since before Stamford Raffles landed, there were 105 Japanese Brothels in SG by 1905 (one OKT got so rich, he built the Japanese Garden as a form of atonement)

The Women Charter made prostitution legal in SG, but were you fuck is illegal - the PRC MLs that got arrested in Jurong is due to violating their employment permit, not selling themselves - if they made a deal to meet one of their clients, after work, at Hotel 81...

Yu scared your GP put their moral code above their Medical Ethics Code, and will violate their oath of patient confidentiality to call police on you? :rolleyes:

Yu can always go see Dr. Tan www.dtapclinic.com.. he even has an account on SBF so you can consult him here.

Quote:

ssd3469 30-12-2023 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keima (Post 22944647)
What country yu live in?

Prostitution is legal in SG, that's why got legal brothels. Its been a part of our society since before Stamford Raffles landed, there were 105 Japanese Brothels in SG by 1905 (one OKT got so rich, he built the Japanese Garden as a form of atonement)

The Women Charter made prostitution legal in SG, but were you fuck is illegal - the PRC MLs that got arrested in Jurong is due to violating their employment permit, not selling themselves - if they made a deal to meet one of their clients, after work, at Hotel 81...

Yu scared your GP put their moral code above their Medical Ethics Code, and will violate their oath of patient confidentiality to call police on you? :rolleyes:

Yu can always go see Dr. Tan www.dtapclinic.com.. he even has an account on SBF so you can consult him here.

there were already so many Japanese in Singapore in 1905??

ssd3469 30-12-2023 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peacekeeping (Post 22944630)
Why is visiting prostitutes morally wrong? Only one sex partner for life is not for everyone. You are just buying a service. Willing seller willing buyer.

but shouldn't I be having sex with my gf instead? Or during window period in between gfs it's okay and normal to visit prostitute? It has been very painful for me to go 33 years without a first gf that's why that is one of the reasons why I went to a prostitute.

ssd3469 30-12-2023 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keima (Post 22944647)
What country yu live in?

But they do need to inform the police if it's serious STD like HIV Aids isn't it? Else spread to other customers good game already. If prostitution is not morally wrong, does it mean it's okay to anyhow sleep around then? No right...? That's why I say it is morally wrong in my previous posts...