The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Anyone still in contact with GL girls in China (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=837019)

ccrayne 26-08-2021 06:19 PM

Anyone still in contact with GL girls in China

Hello, I suppose I have to start travelling to China after so long.At most have to SHN in China before I am free to go to anywhere in China. Just want to know if anyone still in contact with GL girls in China. Mine is from Wuhan. Do PM and exchange contact.

Penetrator3 26-08-2021 06:29 PM

Re: Anyone still in contact with GL girls in China

Quote:

Originally Posted by ccrayne (Post 20804981)
Hello, I suppose I have to start travelling to China after so long.At most have to SHN in China before I am free to go to anywhere in China. Just want to know if anyone still in contact with GL girls in China. Mine is from Wuhan. Do PM and exchange contact.

I am still in touch with 1 who left just before the COVID erupted here.

She's my girlfriend and we video call each other everyday for the past 22 months already.

And no, I'm not giving her any money. She's independent and all she was hoping for now is we can be reunited 1 day, even for a short while.

If u ask me, do I trust her? Answer is yes, because there is no cost to me and she's like a soulmate to me as I am to her.

Sometimes, life's simple that way.

Sgoh 26-08-2021 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Penetrator3 (Post 20804997)

She's my girlfriend and we video call each other everyday for the past 22 months already.

And no, I'm not giving her any money. She's independent and all she was hoping for now is we can be reunited 1 day, even for a short while.

If u ask me, do I trust her? Answer is yes, because there is no cost to me and she's like a soulmate to me as I am to her.

Good for you as you have a soulmate

saabking 26-08-2021 06:57 PM

Good for you

I m looking forward to travel and visit her too she left last year after the outbreak

Quote:

saabking 27-08-2021 08:45 AM

A picture speaks a thousand words

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?...8&postcount=12

Busy calling people canon, but people enjoying firing with live rounds while you wrecking your brain with envy - “which gal which house number huh? “ What a joke 🤣🤣🤣

Dignified69 27-08-2021 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saabking (Post 20805847)

Busy calling people canon, but people enjoying firing with live rounds while you wrecking your brain with envy - “which gal which house number huh? “ What a joke 🤣🤣🤣

wow ! some bro lead exciting and sexciting lives. I just have my memories, imagination and the internet.

unfit 28-08-2021 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saabking (Post 20805847)

Busy calling people canon, but people enjoying firing with live rounds while you wrecking your brain with envy - “which gal which house number huh? “ What a joke ������

pp 24 huh :p

nowadays they want naut and aqua :D

saabking 28-08-2021 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unfit (Post 20807560)
pp 24 huh :p

nowadays they want naut and aqua :D

sharp eyes! Yes now some even ask for complications

unfit 28-08-2021 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saabking (Post 20808062)
sharp eyes! Yes now some even ask for complications

but crazy premium right now :D

Danbull 28-08-2021 04:31 PM

Really miss 1612 Ma Li. She is from Cha Sha. Super Chio n hot.

5931 28-08-2021 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ccrayne (Post 20804981)

My ML went back few months back, she do her SHN in GZ for 21 days then another 14 days at her hometown follow by another 7 days at home. Difference city may have difference requirement at difference time. Do your research and see if worth the time spend?

unfit 28-08-2021 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5931 (Post 20808354)
My ML went back few months back, she do her SHN in GZ for 21 days then another 14 days at her hometown follow by another 7 days at home. Difference city may have difference requirement at difference time. Do your research and see if worth the time spend?

Ipoh horfun definitely worth the effort:D

ccrayne 29-08-2021 09:25 AM

Quote:

Bro, yes, sounds the same to me. I am still videoing call with her Everyday as well. I hope not the same girl we are talking about . Is she from Lorong 20 ? Do PM me to discuss further

5931 29-08-2021 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unfit (Post 20808435)
Ipoh horfun definitely worth the effort:D

Only worth without SHN both way.

unfit 29-08-2021 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5931 (Post 20809584)
Only worth without SHN both way.

QO with horfun together :D