The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   New Cheap Thrill - Hong Mei (MILF) (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=112385)

eug1388 25-01-2009 02:43 PM

New Cheap Thrill - Hong Mei (MILF)

She is accommodating to bros in massage, FJ and AJ. As times are bad, she wanted me to help promote her service through SBF (i really do not earn anything in return). She operates mostly in K81 or Chinatown area. Need to call for booking. Tried her a few time and quite good service, allow frenching if she is at ease with you. Do take note she is a MILF and not SYT so sorry to disappt any bros if you had not read my title clearly.

The rates are:
FJ - 60
AJ - 80
duration - 2 hrs but "more more" abit here and there and you have action for approximately 1.5hrs perhaps

Stats:
Boobs - B but abit sagging imo
Figure - ok for a 35yo

the deal includes massage (which imo is so-so). in this bad times, i think cheap thrills are also meant for sharings.

if interested pls pm me. Do share FRs after receiving the contact with ALL bros.

Xgenre 25-01-2009 03:05 PM

Re: New Cheap Thrill - Hong Mei (MILF)

Hong Mei... reminds me of body parts leh. :p Can change name or not? Mei Hong better. pretty and popular.

MilfKiller 25-01-2009 03:50 PM

Already got a thread under the name Hong Mei. You are wasting thread space.

hotsoup16 25-01-2009 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xgenre (Post 3421689)
Hong Mei... reminds me of body parts leh. :p Can change name or not? Mei Hong better. pretty and popular.

Bro,
U have changed job ?? Now changing name for others for better luck..:D

Xgenre 25-01-2009 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotsoup16 (Post 3421853)
Bro,
U have changed job ?? Now changing name for others for better luck..:D

You ah you... coming ox year, you are still in hot soup ah. Still dare to come disturb me. :D

stysyp 28-01-2009 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eug1388 (Post 3421632)
She is accommodating to bros in massage, FJ and AJ. As times are bad, she wanted me to help promote her service through SBF (i really do not earn anything in return). She operates mostly in K81 or Chinatown area. Need to call for booking. Tried her a few time and quite good service, allow frenching if she is at ease with you. Do take note she is a MILF and not SYT so sorry to disappt any bros if you had not read my title clearly.

The rates are:
FJ - 60
AJ - 80
duration - 2 hrs but "more more" abit here and there and you have action for approximately 1.5hrs perhaps

Stats:
Boobs - B but abit sagging imo
Figure - ok for a 35yo

the deal includes massage (which imo is so-so). in this bad times, i think cheap thrills are also meant for sharings.

if interested pls pm me. Do share FRs after receiving the contact with ALL bros.

Is this Hong Mei the same person which is only 26yo in this thread?
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome...hong-kong.html

Is her number *@)13@@*?

Hope TS could help us to clarify.:confused:

hotsoup16 28-01-2009 04:24 PM

[QUOTE=stysyp;3426998]Is this Hong Mei the same person which is only
Is her number *@)13@@*?
QUOTE]

ok. Now all of us know her contact nos liao:cool:

eug1388 28-01-2009 09:32 PM

no leh, she is not 26yo, probably same name but diff age.

Have given her contact to Ekin89, Biggy 71, ImmatureBoy and LeSaux. Let's await their FRs.

Sorry for the late reply bec busy CNY-ing

glee33021 16-03-2009 01:48 PM

Got Hong Mei ctc from bro eug1388 and called her for appt at K81 last week.
No complain abt her services and i will consider RTF with her package of 80 AJ.

Thanks Bro