The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   share your experience to fuck a 60 year old granny? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=843161)

thegamex 17-10-2021 02:29 PM

share your experience to fuck a 60 year old granny?

Recently had a chance to flirt with a granny, from the conversation I can sense she has a liking for me and most likely widow for a while with the children grown up. She is quite attractive in a way and still maintain a good shape but just wonder if I am going to get a shock if I ever see her undress.

szczesny 17-10-2021 02:52 PM

Re: share your experience to fuck a 60 year old granny?

Quote:

Originally Posted by thegamex (Post 20889600)
Recently had a chance to flirt with a granny, from the conversation I can sense she has a liking for me and most likely widow for a while with the children grown up. She is quite attractive in a way and still maintain a good shape but just wonder if I am going to get a shock if I ever see her undress.

Take a lot of courage & overcome alot of psychological barrier to do it :p

Hope for your FR :D

1231231233 17-10-2021 02:57 PM

Quote:

was she a former property agent?

talismann 17-10-2021 03:19 PM

Do it in the dark first, bro. I can't imagine undressing an old lady too but we may miss some gems along the way if we don't try.

35cents 17-10-2021 03:33 PM

way to go bro.... whatever the outcome, I think having the experience is what matters.....

Angmolover 17-10-2021 04:59 PM

Quote:

What if its the other way around, and she gets a shock when she sees you undress. Maybe she never saw a kookoo chio so small in her life before?

Lokmachaudog 18-10-2021 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angmolover (Post 20889875)
What if its the other way around, and she gets a shock when she sees you undress. Maybe she never saw a kookoo chio so small in her life before?

LMFAO! :D logical thoughts!

cupid xpress 18-10-2021 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angmolover (Post 20889875)

Very true... you never know

GradiusLu 18-10-2021 10:23 AM

There are many Milfs and Gilfs lover out there. Actually more than u can ever imagine. I’m one of them. Different people have different fetishes and you shouldn’t be ashamed of it and never let anyone out u down. If u are comfortable with it, den just go for it. It’s not like asking you to commit a crime or wat. People might say what they want but they don’t own you. Do what u like and don’t get bothered by those keyboard warriors. I have my fair share of grannies and not all of them are loose/dry/saggy or ugly. That’s just stereotyping. They do get very wet for some of them and they are willing to please. If I were u, I would just got for it.

alea 18-10-2021 12:07 PM

No harm trying :) Just remember to prepare lots of KY.

unsung80 18-10-2021 12:26 PM

Just go for it, not everyone get to experience a 60yo granny.. 60 aren't that old anyway. Some even self think 30s are old. Is all about your own mindset. Gd luck.

Stanleestanlee 18-10-2021 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GradiusLu (Post 20890883)
There are many Milfs and Gilfs lover out there. Actually more than u can ever imagine. I’m one of them. Different people have different fetishes and you shouldn’t be ashamed of it and never let anyone out u down. If u are comfortable with it, den just go for it. It’s not like asking you to commit a crime or wat. People might say what they want but they don’t own you. Do what u like and don’t get bothered by those keyboard warriors. I have my fair share of grannies and not all of them are loose/dry/saggy or ugly. That’s just stereotyping. They do get very wet for some of them and they are willing to please. If I were u, I would just got for it.

fully agreed. its your life your choice and your dick. dont be bother by what others say.if you feel like it than just try it.

GradiusLu 18-10-2021 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alea (Post 20891039)
No harm trying :) Just remember to prepare lots of KY.

Not necessary. As mentioned, it’s stereotyping. I’ve met women in their 60s who are more lubricated than younger girls in their 20s.

SammyLee88 18-10-2021 08:48 PM

some people like actress still can keep the shape and face very well although age

SammyLee88 18-10-2021 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stanleestanlee (Post 20891074)
fully agreed. its your life your choice and your dick. dont be bother by what others say.if you feel like it than just try it.

yes just do it if both of you have the feeling, do not bother others