The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   A Small reminder to SBF punters. (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=288133)

DelisiA 28-05-2012 09:17 PM

A Small reminder to SBF punters.

Attention all bros in S.B.F recently came across this website on facebook found out very special went to have a @@, sgbet7.com den got livechat also 24/7 feel like wa very special so livechat with the guy over there.

endup ask me deposit to him first? i ask for contact number also dont have
tell me everything is contact thru internet. then still put on website affiliate with ibc sbo etc.. haha might as well say affiliate with singapore pools also?
say wan to withdraw winnings use yahoo messenger find him and process in 3mins wtf so fast? haha i think he superman or some top notch agent? ? lol he think punter all 3 year olds kids? all pls don deposit into this type of scam website.

i rather take money anyhow bet also dunwan deposit into this type of shit webby.

take agent who are in sbf also better

who encounter this guy pls more info also

by the way his

account number is this

012 - 2 - 038071 - DBS savings plus

all who deal with them wish u good luck

IBCBen 28-05-2012 09:51 PM

Re: A Small reminder to SBF punters.

So many scams around.... :mad:

IBCBen 28-05-2012 10:25 PM

Wow !! I also want to create a website like that... very nicely done.

Hmm.. wonder if it belongs to anyone of us here..

DelisiA 28-05-2012 10:55 PM

agree is nicely done, but many loophopes.

no contact no nothing

no people dare de la,

urs also not bad what lol, nice or not , not important most important win got $ and no delay.

IBCBen 28-05-2012 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DelisiA (Post 7271195)
agree is nicely done, but many loophopes.

no contact no nothing

no people dare de la,

urs also not bad what lol, nice or not , not important most important win got $ and no delay.

The site will be better if payment directly to the website like dafabet.

Just paid off a winner (i will not name who) this week who won $5900 ! Got delay a bit to him... delay 2 hours.. lol

cause i busy settling the 2 singpass fraudster cases.

Sammymama 29-05-2012 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IBCBen (Post 7270966)
So many scams around.... :mad:

You are 1 of the scam also.. knnbccb!!!!!!!

http://forum.bettingadvice.com/showthread.php?t=58894

Berdy 30-05-2012 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IBCBen (Post 7271235)
The site will be better if payment directly to the website like dafabet.

Just paid off a winner (i will not name who) this week who won $5900 ! Got delay a bit to him... delay 2 hours.. lol

cause i busy settling the 2 singpass fraudster cases.

bro ibcben,

seriously lately lots of singpass fraudster.

recently got a player who provided me wid verification (singpass of coz), offer him 500 credit. lose all and in the end goes MIA, this is 1 issue. he still reply me that "i got many ppl singpass "

sibei PRO seh! i was rofl!!!

suggest we should have a thread of those nick for the hiongster =p

IBCBen 30-05-2012 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Berdy (Post 7275717)
lose all and in the end goes MIA, this is 1 issue. he still reply me that "i got many ppl singpass "

Same, i also got one who told me that. Anyway both the real owners already make a police report, let the police handle them.

IBCBen 30-05-2012 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Berdy (Post 7275717)
this is 1 issue. he still reply me that "i got many ppl singpass "

sibei PRO seh! i was rofl!!!

He even offer me $200 per singpass, say i cant earn a lot of money from it. LOL

Anyway very easy to scam these fakers. I already made this guy deposit $400 to dunno-who-is-the-lucky one after i discover he is a fake.

I too got many tricks up my sleeves to scam these scammers back. The hunter becomes the hunted. Or is it the hiongster becomes the hionged :D

~~Fresh~~ 12-06-2012 06:15 PM

Guys,

Just to update there is a scammer lingering in MRIC. What he does is that he provides accounts both player and agent accounts. He will require Singpass, verifications or deposits.

My first week I won 3K plus and he close the account and not answer his phone. Found out from another online party that he lost the 1st week 500, paid up and continue. 2nd week won 600, payment not recieved.

This agent is still using MRIC to scam around. So beware.

PM me should you require more details.

Cheers !!!

~~Fresh~~ 12-06-2012 06:17 PM

Sorry, its MIRC !!! Hahaha

SirRumble 12-06-2012 06:39 PM

Thanks for the warning.

Chris888 12-06-2012 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by berdy (Post 7275717)
bro ibcben,

seriously lately lots of singpass fraudster.

Recently got a player who provided me wid verification (singpass of coz), offer him 500 credit. Lose all and in the end goes mia, this is 1 issue. He still reply me that "i got many ppl singpass "

sibei pro seh! I was rofl!!!

Suggest we should have a thread of those nick for the hiongster =p

nina bu eh cb. U run me $1800 than where the fuck are u now? Pcb come out leh. Limpeh waiting fro u

TayCT 12-06-2012 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris888 (Post 7330316)
nina bu eh cb. U run me $1800 than where the fuck are u now? Pcb come out leh. Limpeh waiting fro u

Berdy last Monday already run road. 8 days later today then you come out post ?

Anyway saw got one player also start a thread against Berdy run road but it was deleted.

Radioactive 12-06-2012 09:51 PM

All new punters, please read through threads to know who have been long enough to be reliable and trustworthy. Kums and Burningice are two agents have been in this forum for as long as I can remember. There are a few new agents who popped up out of no where and throw in unbelievable deals to lure naive customers into placing deposit with them but their model are unsustainable. It didn't take long as one of the new agents here defaulted payment to his players and remained uncontactable until this day.