The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Condom slip off (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=971320)

Blasterjack 17-01-2024 12:11 AM

Condom slip off

would like to understand the risk of condom slip off during sex. My condom slip off with one ML. Can I check what are the chances of STD and should I get tested ASAP. What happen was it slip off and the condom still stuck to her vagina. But she took it off and we start again. During the 2nd time, there is no slip off

sammyboyfor 17-01-2024 02:55 AM

Re: Condom slip off

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blasterjack (Post 22989126)
would like to understand the risk of condom slip off during sex. My condom slip off with one ML. Can I check what are the chances of STD and should I get tested ASAP. What happen was it slip off and the condom still stuck to her vagina. But she took it off and we start again. During the 2nd time, there is no slip off

There is always a possibility that you caught something so the best option to allay your fears is to get tested.

BroRelax 17-01-2024 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 22989333)
There is always a possibility that you caught something so the best option to allay your fears is to get tested.

You should have quickly go wash up once you knew it slipped off..

Good luck bro.

vshyboy 21-01-2024 06:22 PM

Just faster clean it up when slip off

zinc 22-01-2024 11:28 PM

Recently, I had encountered a slip off towards the end of the session, when pulling out and noticed that the CD was not there and stucked inside the ML.

And was totally shocked. After which was worried of catching something, went to one of the men’s clinic and followed up with PEP。

For the whole month,totally dare not go for any extra activities. Will be waiting for the completion of the PEP and post PEP test. After that will then see how again.

If you have already exceeded the 72hrs timeline for the PEP. You might want to consider a preliminary check on the 4th week after the exposure and maybe another test on the 3rd month. (If it still caused you to be mentally discomfort after the exposure).

lonelyfish 23-01-2024 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zinc (Post 23006107)
Recently, I had encountered a slip off towards the end of the session, when pulling out and noticed that the CD was not there and stucked inside the ML.

And was totally shocked. After which was worried of catching something, went to one of the men’s clinic and followed up with PEP。

For the whole month,totally dare not go for any extra activities. Will be waiting for the completion of the PEP and post PEP test. After that will then see how again.

If you have already exceeded the 72hrs timeline for the PEP. You might want to consider a preliminary check on the 4th week after the exposure and maybe another test on the 3rd month. (If it still caused you to be mentally discomfort after the exposure).

It is probably very low chance to catch HIV with that ONE slip off and the PEP don't help prevent the other STDs. But you should go for urine test to test for the other STDs since it is very easy to catch those other ones.

I never caught anything from rawing my ML for months, but caught some things that turn positive in urine test after rawing 3 or more different girls overseas on several occasions while on HIV PrEP. Had to go on treatment before meeting my ML again. Didn't catch anything in my recent trip from the 2 girls I raw.

Traesch 23-01-2024 09:49 AM

that must be quite some grip the lady has down under for the condom to slip off.

tpylor8 12-02-2024 06:02 PM

If the condom slip off while taking out then possible not contact internally so risk is minimal.
If condom come off while still inside then really need to be careful.

Happened once to me as the condom came off when I was coming out and can see the condom hanging from her pussy.
Likely not enough lubrication before the act so the condom stick to internal organs.

yugensg 17-02-2024 10:05 PM

Clean Bo use, go check just to make sure , anonymous

bopigap54 18-02-2024 10:21 PM

safety checks

sotongking76 22-02-2024 10:35 PM

dsc clcinc visit to check

singmarine 22-02-2024 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blasterjack (Post 22989126)

ML should be safer than those prostitute coz they dun engage in sex actitivites all the time.

fangy 27-02-2024 11:42 AM

The condom might be too big, that’s why slip off during sex. Happened to me before. Doggy position. After piak piak, shot… stay inside a while… withdraw and condom stayed in the vjj…
Had to pull it out of my wife…
Later on realised I’m small.. shouldn’t use the standard size 52mm condoms. So I’m on durex close fit (euphemisms…) 49mm and no slipping anymore..

Ivysaw 02-03-2024 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zinc (Post 23006107)

I kena b4 last time also, best way to pull out after firing is to hold on to the cd before pulling out slowly.. getting cd stuck in pussy is a rookie mistake haha. If you let the dick stay inside for too long after shooting and your dick shrinks inside, you might also risk having the cd slip out.

Dragonfish78 11-04-2024 12:14 PM

a size that is too large makes the condom slip off