The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Narcissist (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=980018)

mslegitxoxo 26-03-2024 03:15 PM

Narcissist

Anyone experiencing dating a narcissistic? It turns my life upside down. Let's share stories.

Kepler 28-03-2024 04:35 AM

Re: Narcissist

Have not encountered narcissist, but have encountered a girl full of dramas almost everytime.

Interested to hear more details about yours.

pocpskzc 10-04-2024 02:14 PM

I once dated a narcissist. very tiring. because we are made crazy to fall in love with her sweet treatment. but in the end she just took advantage and after that we were thrown away like trash. and always thought it was all our fault

sunce 11-04-2024 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kepler (Post 23194101)
Have not encountered narcissist, but have encountered a girl full of dramas almost everytime.

Interested to hear more details about yours.

Hope to hear yours

sunce 11-04-2024 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pocpskzc (Post 23234400)
I once dated a narcissist. very tiring. because we are made crazy to fall in love with her sweet treatment. but in the end she just took advantage and after that we were thrown away like trash. and always thought it was all our fault

How long u dated. How and what she treated u and dump u

AAdydy1122 11-04-2024 11:32 AM

I have ex gf like that . And very hard to forget about her.
this feeling is like being pulled apart. Sometimes feel very loved and needed, then suddenly feel like you've been thrown away.grateful finlly i can break up from a girl like this. I think this is considered mental illness

pocpskzc 11-04-2024 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sunce (Post 23235969)
How long u dated. How and what she treated u and dump u

3,5years bro ....
my life is like crazy

tim123456 15-04-2024 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AAdydy1122 (Post 23236841)
I have ex gf like that . And very hard to forget about her.
this feeling is like being pulled apart. Sometimes feel very loved and needed, then suddenly feel like you've been thrown away.grateful finlly i can break up from a girl like this. I think this is considered mental illness

I'm in that position. where I could barely focus on work while in that relationship. My ex always felt right. and if she is wrong, then we fight he will turn the situation around by making me feel guilty for making her cry because fight with me. basically it's all about her

masakii 16-04-2024 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tim123456 (Post 23249133)
I'm in that position. where I could barely focus on work while in that relationship. My ex always felt right. and if she is wrong, then we fight he will turn the situation around by making me feel guilty for making her cry because fight with me. basically it's all about her

I hope no meet girl like that haha

mar2009s 18-04-2024 01:02 PM

Maybe this can help recognize the symptoms of people who are narcissistic

1. Very reactive to criticism

People with narcissistic personality disorder tend to be very reactive to criticism or anything they perceive or interpret as a negative evaluation of their personality or performance.

This is why when an NPD person is asked a question that might require him to admit his shortcomings or mistakes, he will tend to lie, quickly change the subject or give an answer that does not match the question.

2. Have a low level of personal security

The mental condition of people with narcissistic personality disorder is a bit complicated. From the outside, their self-esteem appears higher and more secure than other people's.

Apart from that, considering their quite ambitious nature, it is not uncommon for people with NPD to obtain quite high positions of power, as well as abundant wealth.

3. Want to win alone and be defensive

It takes a great deal of effort to protect this inflated, but actually fragile, ego, so that the defense systems of people with NPD can easily break out.

4. Easily gets angry or explodes when faced with a different point of view

In fact, these characteristics are very common in people with narcissistic personality disorder and borderline personality disorder.

Both personality disorders typically react with heated emotions when others bring their deepest insecurities too close to the surface.

The reason why they get angry is usually because at that moment it brings out the much more painful emotions of anxiety or shame that they have kept inside.

So, they replace feelings of shame or some past hurt or trauma with anger.

5. Putting other people down

skulldeath123 25-04-2024 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mar2009s (Post 23257374)
Maybe this can help recognize the symptoms of people who are narcissistic

1. Very reactive to criticism

People with narcissistic personality disorder tend to be very reactive to criticism or anything they perceive or interpret as a negative evaluation of their personality or performance.

This is why when an NPD person is asked a question that might require him to admit his shortcomings or mistakes, he will tend to lie, quickly change the subject or give an answer that does not match the question.

2. Have a low level of personal security

The mental condition of people with narcissistic personality disorder is a bit complicated. From the outside, their self-esteem appears higher and more secure than other people's.

Apart from that, considering their quite ambitious nature, it is not uncommon for people with NPD to obtain quite high positions of power, as well as abundant wealth.

3. Want to win alone and be defensive

It takes a great deal of effort to protect this inflated, but actually fragile, ego, so that the defense systems of people with NPD can easily break out.

4. Easily gets angry or explodes when faced with a different point of view

In fact, these characteristics are very common in people with narcissistic personality disorder and borderline personality disorder.

Both personality disorders typically react with heated emotions when others bring their deepest insecurities too close to the surface.

The reason why they get angry is usually because at that moment it brings out the much more painful emotions of anxiety or shame that they have kept inside.

So, they replace feelings of shame or some past hurt or trauma with anger.

5. Putting other people down

Now we meet a lot of people like this. But the bad thing is that they are easily manipulative so we don't realize it