The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   New York spa jb (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=339170)

shiokpleasure 24-03-2013 11:10 PM

Re: New York spa jb

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahkong (Post 8682494)
Which gal got the biggest boob? Went there 3 times ask for big boob, only get b cup. I thonk the captain don't know what is big boob. Wtf!

bro, bluewave big boobs number 29 & 57. i bellieve to be c cup.

si_pai_kia 27-03-2013 09:11 AM

This thread is for NY la.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shiokpleasure (Post 8719202)
bro, bluewave big boobs number 29 & 57. i bellieve to be c cup.

kitak 29-03-2013 01:30 AM

i just go NY SPA.....that girl no FK lol.....what no. can FK bro........ :mad:

abc1026 30-03-2013 12:28 AM

Been there some time last year. the girl there very sop. not sure recently they changed to become like that or all along like that.

EuroFanatic 01-04-2013 11:46 AM

Went to NY Spa. Wow.. The newly renovated spa amazed me. Nice food and room :). Really can relax even before bonking :).. But the selection of girls are lesser than BlueWave :)..

Damage : RM228 :)

513513 13-04-2013 11:29 AM

i few years no go NY and GBW, just wanna ask, heard that gal is more choice at GBW, how about the facilities? i heard NY just renovated, the facilities is very nice... is it better than GBW?

saltwet 13-04-2013 03:41 PM

Imo, NY still better than BW.

Recently, I had this girl. Not bad. Esther. Can be plain to most brothers here. To me, not bad. Can look for the captain Ah Jack.

chlim 13-04-2013 11:18 PM

Last time, I went there got one lau auntie working at the cafe
whenever you went to take some food, she will look at you like
you own her.

Very bad attitude of this aunite, per the afternoon shift waitress
she is much much friendler.

I will not go NY SPA again unless the aunitie has resigned.

Any update?

jnudes 13-04-2013 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chlim (Post 8823311)
Last time, I went there got one lau auntie working at the cafe
whenever you went to take some food, she will look at you like
you own her.

Very bad attitude of this aunite, per the afternoon shift waitress
she is much much friendler.

I will not go NY SPA again unless the aunitie has resigned.

Any update?

Haha....I had similar experience at Pariss Spa before....auntie...as usual take care of the cafeteria one....they also prepare food for the WLs from what I seen before....I remember when we the bros see the WLs walking in and out with our horny look, the auntie also observe...but what to do the cafeteria just next to the lobby...hahaha....if you wan to avoid this nonsense...I suggest you visit GP spa where all the staffs (captains and waiters) are all males. Rates are also RM228.

punt 14-04-2013 12:26 AM

Hi bro saltwet,

You find Esther good? I try her 2 mths ago. She is 26 yr old, very fair, and soft spoken, but her service is very commercial and SOP, this make her lack of GFE. She is so focus on her SOP service that She doesn't like me to spend time play with her body. If I not wrong her number is 79, she is one of the angpai in NY but her attitude pale when compare to angpai in bluewave

shiokpleasure 14-04-2013 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by punt (Post 8823644)
Hi bro saltwet,

You find Esther good? I try her 2 mths ago. She is 26 yr old, very fair, and soft spoken, but her service is very commercial and SOP, this make her lack of GFE. She is so focus on her SOP service that She doesn't like me to spend time play with her body. If I not wrong her number is 79, she is one of the angpai in NY but her attitude pale when compare to angpai in bluewave

my friend also say her service so so only le. even tells me BW is better.

anyway, bros can try number 26,i feel she is friendly.

punt 14-04-2013 11:17 PM

Hi bro,

When I try 79, she recommend me 39, she said that 39 is the youngest girl in NY spa, u or ur fren try her?

Quote:

Originally Posted by shiokpleasure (Post 8826269)
my friend also say her service so so only le. even tells me BW is better.

anyway, bros can try number 26,i feel she is friendly.

tintin21 18-04-2013 10:11 PM

Hello Bros, have not been to any of the recommeded joint and going to try out one next week. Can anyone advise which joint makes you feel safer to have your car parked close by? Which of these joints has guarded carpark, or parking facilities owned by the SPA? :)

cheatingchris 19-04-2013 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tintin21 (Post 8849921)
Hello Bros, have not been to any of the recommeded joint and going to try out one next week. Can anyone advise which joint makes you feel safer to have your car parked close by? Which of these joints has guarded carpark, or parking facilities owned by the SPA? :)

Park at hotel lobby lots. I usually tip the guard RM20 and I park at the car porch which I think usually reserve 4 vip guest.

odanobunaga 23-04-2013 01:50 AM

NY SPA was our weekend getaway. Have not been patronising since i'm now car-less. There are nice girls there, namely Star, Jewel & Miko.

Not sure if they are still working but it was my 1st spa experience started here something sentimental to me i guess. ;)