The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   A singing hairdresser (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=843039)

newbie22 16-10-2021 01:52 AM

A singing hairdresser

I have a fetish for two types of women, hairdresser and one with a good singing voice. I always frequent salons with very pretty stylists and I usually dont move on beyond the professional relationship. Until one day...

This salon is located around town. Not the very atas type but mid tier pricing like $50 for a haircut. The salon is filled with fucking chio stylist and quite pretty 洗发妹. There was this particular 洗发妹 who will always wash my hair when I went down...

Elsa was a foreign girl who isn't very tall. She has long blonde(dyed) hair with a very smooth tanned skin. She loves dressing in a blouse showing her cleavage but selects her bra well so it matches her clothes and never had a nipslip.

"Oh hi, you're new here, whats your name?"

"Yes, I've been here for a month. Name's Elsa. Nice to meet you."

Elsa began to show her magic touch. Washing my hair and massaging my scalp, singing along the way.

"You have a very nice voice, and your hands make me feel relaxed." I said, while closing my eyes, showing that I'm thoroughly enjoying myself.

"Thank you, you're very kind." she said, with a smile I supposed.

"So you've been here for a month? How long have you been in Singapore?"

"A month." she replied

"Yes I know you've been here for a month, but how long have you been working in Singapore?" I continued.

"Yes sir, a month. I've only been in Singapore a month. I started work the very day I reach Singapore while pulling my luggage here." she said while laughing.

My heart moved when I saw the way she laughed. Her lush beautiful hair bouncing with her movement. Her soft lips stretching with her smile. Its like cupid shot an arrow, my heart beat faster, it was racing, wanting to win her heart.

"Oh really? You must have not been around Singapore much. Tell you what, when's your off day? Let me bring you around Singapore for sight seeing."

"Oh ok. I'm off every Thursday."

Inwas surprised when she agreed. I did not expect it to go so smoothly. I confirmed again by asking, "you sure? You're ok?"

"Yes sure. I have no friends here in Singapore, wouldnt hurt to have a friend."

"Alright then, that settles it. See you on Thursday. You have my number(I am a regular customer), call me."

cordycup 16-10-2021 03:49 AM

Re: A singing hairdresser

Very good start TS, please continue :)

Zax51 16-10-2021 07:50 AM

Looks promising!!

arl127 16-10-2021 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newbie22 (Post 20887133)
I have a fetish for two types of women, hairdresser and one with a good singing voice. I always frequent salons with very pretty stylists and I usually dont move on beyond the professional relationship. Until one day...

This salon is located around town. Not the very atas type but mid tier pricing like $50 for a haircut. The salon is filled with fucking chio stylist and quite pretty 洗发妹. There was this particular 洗发妹 who will always wash my hair when I went down...

Elsa was a foreign girl who isn't very tall. She has long blonde(dyed) hair with a very smooth tanned skin. She loves dressing in a blouse showing her cleavage but selects her bra well so it matches her clothes and never had a nipslip.

Elsa began to show her magic touch. Washing my hair and massaging my scalp, singing along the way.

"You have a very nice voice, and your hands make me feel relaxed." I said, while closing my eyes, showing that I'm thoroughly enjoying myself.

"A month." she replied

"Yes I know you've been here for a month, but how long have you been working in Singapore?" I continued.

"Yes sir, a month. I've only been in Singapore a month. I started work the very day I reach Singapore while pulling my luggage here." she said while laughing.

My heart moved when I saw the way she laughed. Her lush beautiful hair bouncing with her movement. Her soft lips stretching with her smile. Its like cupid shot an arrow, my heart beat faster, it was racing, wanting to win her heart.

"Oh really? You must have not been around Singapore much. Tell you what, when's your off day? Let me bring you around Singapore for sight seeing."

Inwas surprised when she agreed. I did not expect it to go so smoothly. I confirmed again by asking, "you sure? You're ok?"

"Alright then, that settles it. See you on Thursday. You have my number(I am a regular customer), call me."

She did not wear mask saloon should wear mask

cramlover 16-10-2021 10:50 AM

I guess TS is relating the incident before the COVID19 pandemic. Cheers

Zeith 16-10-2021 10:55 AM

Quote:

nice one, upped +11

pushup 16-10-2021 01:47 PM

Please share the location.. if not hear your stories also no use :rolleyes:

EvilBoss 16-10-2021 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cramlover (Post 20887518)
I guess TS is relating the incident before the COVID19 pandemic. Cheers

I think so too

Orange22 17-10-2021 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pushup (Post 20887754)
Please share the location.. if not hear your stories also no use :rolleyes:

Read over a few times and you'll get the hint :)

Angmolover 17-10-2021 05:01 PM

Quote:

"A month." she replied

Exactly what the fuck has a singing hair dresser got to do with Adult Discussions about Sex?

bundeslega 18-10-2021 10:48 PM

Support for more updates ;)

FlatTop 21-10-2021 12:34 AM

On the day TS supposed to meet her, She came with her husband. She didn't have any friends in Singapore. Only her husband.

The end