The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   girls love to BJ? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=833338)

dunkendon 05-08-2021 06:37 PM

girls love to BJ?

I know that many guys love this especially as the front entertainment prior to real sex. But many girls seem not really enjoy to help out other than she is in mensus and no choice. Why girl do not like BJ?

Racheltan1234 05-08-2021 09:39 PM

Do you keep your dick and that area clean?

skihon 06-08-2021 12:34 AM

Re: girls love to BJ?

Well that area is where we pee. Thats the thing thats goes into their head. Same as we lick their abalone, but most guys dont think that way.

WinterMelonTree 06-08-2021 12:47 AM

The key is to make it appealing for them to bj. Ask yourself, do your cock smell? Are you groomed? Is she high enough? Did you satisfy her too?

And you never criticize her skills. Never do negative reinforcement. Even if the bj is bad, instead of criticizing, appreciate her for it. But also gently guide her. Make her feel wanted, make her want to please. Tell her how nice it was and what good skills she have. The happier she is doing it, the more she will do it.

This is not rocket science. A little psychology goes a long way.

From personal experience.

Racheltan1234 06-08-2021 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WinterMelonTree (Post 20770653)
The key is to make it appealing for them to bj. Ask yourself, do your cock smell? Are you groomed? Is she high enough? Did you satisfy her too?

And you never criticize her skills. Never do negative reinforcement. Even if the bj is bad, instead of criticizing, appreciate her for it. But also gently guide her. Make her feel wanted, make her want to please. Tell her how nice it was and what good skills she have. The happier she is doing it, the more she will do it.

This is not rocket science. A little psychology goes a long way.

From personal experience.

Agree hahaha and yeah personal grooming is impt. Same reason you wouldn't wanna lick a hairy pussy that smells like fish right?

WinterMelonTree 06-08-2021 12:54 AM

Oh and never pull your dick out and assume she wants to suck. Or she is obligated to suck. That's a turn off for most woman. A woman needs to be cuddled and feel love first before she will do anything.

Remember she is not a fl getting paid to do this. If guys can do all the above, he will get the most willing, most satisfying bj ever. Cheers to that! haha

I used to have a gf that is so conditioned, she actually gets wet by sucking my cock. And also pretty much always pull my dick out to suck when we're alone. Or stroke my cock when no one is seeing. To think that when we first started, her teeth always hit my cock during bj.

Long hours of patient practical lessons.

WinterMelonTree 06-08-2021 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racheltan1234 (Post 20770655)
Agree hahaha and yeah personal grooming is impt. Same reason you wouldn't wanna lick a hairy pussy that smells like fish right?

Yea, absolutely! I do enjoy painting a well groomed pussy too, esp licking and kissing my way from the inner thigh to the pussy, so I understand. I am always clean shaven! *sly smile

And always freshly showered so I smell nice. That's usually a plus point too

dunkendon 06-08-2021 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skihon (Post 20770637)
Well that area is where we pee. Thats the thing thats goes into their head. Same as we lick their abalone, but most guys dont think that way.

yes guy feel shock when having this kind of service

dunkendon 06-08-2021 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WinterMelonTree (Post 20770660)
Yea, absolutely! I do enjoy painting a well groomed pussy too, esp licking and kissing my way from the inner thigh to the pussy, so I understand. I am always clean shaven! *sly smile

And always freshly showered so I smell nice. That's usually a plus point too

take shower and put some light perfume so the smell is good

NiceNClean 06-08-2021 06:31 PM

Contributing my two cents about my fiancé, who loves giving BJs even though I am not that fond of it.

She loves how a BJ can make me (and probably most guys) rock solid very quickly. It’s probably a mix of a power trip type of a rush, combined with the satisfaction of doing a good job. She’s described it as a similar feeling to doing a task at work you know that only you can do and that you’ll get a lot of praise for – even though it is work, you feel accomplished by the result.

Yeah she’s why I’ve retired from the chiongster lifestyle.

fallen11 07-08-2021 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WinterMelonTree (Post 20770657)

I used to have a gf that is so conditioned, she actually gets wet by sucking my cock. And also pretty much always pull my dick out to suck when we're alone. Or stroke my cock when no one is seeing. To think that when we first started, her teeth always hit my cock during bj.

Long hours of patient practical lessons.

did you have to slowly train her?
or she managed to "self upgrade" her level?:confused:

fde83 07-08-2021 04:35 PM

Of cos they do, I had one said to me, she loves seeing my didi move when it's pumping out cum :)

qissyalynne 07-08-2021 09:53 PM

i've never been attracted to a nice shape penis,

but been attracted to oddly shaped penis of men I find cute looking or are attracted.. mouth will feel the itch, especially the head part. just love to hear my men enjoy and moan

whitebull 08-08-2021 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qissyalynne (Post 20773375)
i've never been attracted to a nice shape penis,

but been attracted to oddly shaped penis of men I find cute looking or are attracted.. mouth will feel the itch, especially the head part. just love to hear my men enjoy and moan

sis i presumed, i'm not cute looking, a moaner with an oddly shaped dick:o
any chance i can be one of your men:D

Brittany 08-08-2021 12:51 AM

Sometimes but not all the time.