The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Some story to share after went out w ML (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=803753)

klthbm 03-02-2021 07:14 PM

Re: Some story to share after went out w ML

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cumming2wice (Post 20455641)
Well said. In fact I am thinking of supporting my regular ML by investing on a rental shop unit for her to work alone to work her keep and slowly return the principal amount by installment and after that I take 10% of the monthly profits. I told her the shop has to clean and no hanky panky. If she does hanky panky and get caught, this long term source of income will be gone for her and her family back home. So not worth the risk. She has to pay someone who is a singaporean monthly like $600 to register the shop under his/her name and will risk taking the rap if there is any violation to the law so it doesn't implicate me.

She agrees with all the terms. She can be her own boss and she does have customers who appreciate her strong hard massage. Now I am looking for the right opportunity in the midst of the covid situation.

bro, the problem is if she does not do clean massage and get found out, as the person loaning the property you will be implicated and liable for committing an offense. there's something like this in the woman's charter iirc. just be careful.

Cumming2wice 03-02-2021 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by klthbm (Post 20455851)
bro, the problem is if she does not do clean massage and get found out, as the person loaning the property you will be implicated and liable for committing an offense. there's something like this in the woman's charter iirc. just be careful.

That is why the shop is not under my name. I just provide the finance to start up the shop and she pays for the rental from then owards.

Cumming2wice 03-02-2021 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daniel6969 (Post 20455820)
Idea is good as long u not heart pain if she do hj, get autoroam by ppl and nene eat by ppl and cb kena dig. Unless she dun do which is very very unlikely

She kenna caught by AV is her lose. I already told her not to be greedy to do hanky panky. She has to weigh the consequences. She abides with the law, there will be a steady income for the long term, if not she will be sent back and not able to return to Singapore to work. I have spare cash to take the gamble.

Cumming2wice 03-02-2021 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milshe (Post 20455793)
Really pay 600 to take the rap if she get caught pls pm also been lookng for lobang like this..
Secondly if she is alone u think she will do clean massage? Or u install video and check on her.. Your plan seems great IMHO but the only thing is insecure about 1 women many men in a shop Such mindsucking insecurity will blow your life away bro

I have done some investigation and she hasn't been doing hanky panky because of being caught and her current financial situation back in China. Don't want to be sent back home. This is an opportunity for her to do right for her family back home. I will take the gamble in this business venture. It is a win-win situation if she does right.

mstrdwnld 03-02-2021 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daniel6969 (Post 20444237)

My advise to all cheonster here, nv trust a ML regardless of how innocent they look or how is ur feeling. Wear all time and nv raw!

Noted bro, thanks for your advice!

daniel6969 03-02-2021 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cumming2wice (Post 20455896)
I have done some investigation and she hasn't been doing hanky panky because of being caught and her current financial situation back in China. Don't want to be sent back home. This is an opportunity for her to do right for her family back home. I will take the gamble in this business venture. It is a win-win situation if she does right.

Bro, i hv done that before.

As long u prepare to lose that money and she may do hanky panky and u dont heart pain then ok.

addict999 03-02-2021 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lupsupz (Post 20455471)
Wah can I join also? WC can be as private as Telegram meh?

Can lar..u can setup another wechat account if this is not your chionging account:D

Staycalmsg 04-02-2021 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addict999 (Post 20456036)
Can lar..u can setup another wechat account if this is not your chionging account:D

I want to join the wc group also! Can pm me?

Cumming2wice 04-02-2021 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daniel6969 (Post 20456031)
Bro, i hv done that before.

As long u prepare to lose that money and she may do hanky panky and u dont heart pain then ok.

No heart pain as my relationship with her is commercial. No worries. I am just giving her an opportunity to earn more without fear of getting caught. If she blew it then it is her lost.

daniel6969 04-02-2021 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cumming2wice (Post 20456902)
No heart pain as my relationship with her is commercial. No worries. I am just giving her an opportunity to earn more without fear of getting caught. If she blew it then it is her lost.

Then it is really fine

reading 04-02-2021 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addict999 (Post 20456036)

bro can add me to the group ? Thanks

reading 04-02-2021 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cumming2wice (Post 20456902)

good, keep it as commercial better, you enjoy ... up you :D

Cumming2wice 04-02-2021 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reading (Post 20456994)
good, keep it as commercial better, you enjoy ... up you :D

Thanks the upping:)

Orkfu 04-02-2021 05:37 PM

Wow! This is one of the best thread so far.

Appreciate all bros that share comments and stories.

Got wechat or etc chat can add me too please.

noMoney4Sex 04-02-2021 05:59 PM

a quick question will you all buy time out for the ML just to go hangout with them
hangout as in maybe like go dinner and drinks but might not be able to go for hotel
will you guys still take a chance and buy the time out and hang out with your favourite ML or you all will wait for the ML off day and bring them out?