The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   how to make my FB fall for me? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=299221)

kengohchien 19-07-2012 01:59 AM

how to make my FB fall for me?

my FB is much older than me. Unfortunately, I've fallen for him. He is still pretty clear about us being just FB.

I enjoy his company, i enjoy our sex. I'm not asking for more because he is married. I have never thought of breaking up his marriage.

All I want is to just have a little more care and possibly love from him. How?

The whole thing is just making me a little depressed - because I know he just treats me as a sex object, yet I don't want to let go of what we have.

BoinKING 19-07-2012 02:01 AM

Re: how to make my FB fall for me?

you already his fb, plus his married.
why complicate things, if want love then look for bf ma

if want feelings involve then you are asking for trouble.

Geiko 19-07-2012 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kengohchien (Post 7488766)
The whole thing is just making me a little depressed - because I know he just treats me as a sex object, yet I don't want to let go of what we have.

Don't deceive yourself. Honestly if you guys were found out. You will be dropped within seconds. Crude fact but its true. I experienced this. I am a gal.

veri_lonely 19-07-2012 08:48 AM

think abt wad u actually wan tat all..

kkocheah 19-07-2012 10:01 AM

Move on girl..YOu know this will not going to happen...if you really want love and care look for a guy who can give you all hs time and love :)

Ichigo_Kurosaki 19-07-2012 10:01 AM

You have crossed the line of a FB relationship.

That's why I often poke those seeking FBs here cos many of them really not seeking FBs but boyfriends or with marriage intend:(
Please understand what's a FB before seeking for one be best for all parties both emotionally and physically :o
Simply put, you should display your affection to hype up the sexxion and after the sexxion, life goes on as normal. Think of it like parking coupons - Only usable during operation hours when you need to park. If you need someone to shower you with attention and affection and texting you often, then it's not parking coupons but season parking tickets already ;)

sta1100 19-07-2012 10:40 AM

Hi Sis,

A FB is for 2 party to enjoy with no string attach. both of you can like or love each other but not beyond the the bed room.

Ladyrain 19-07-2012 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kengohchien (Post 7488766)
my FB is much older than me. Unfortunately, I've fallen for him. He is still pretty clear about us being just FB.

I enjoy his company, i enjoy our sex. I'm not asking for more because he is married. I have never thought of breaking up his marriage.

All I want is to just have a little more care and possibly love from him. How?

Dear kengohchien, if he has made this very clear to you not only once,twice but many times over periods of time, then i would suggest you keep to this rule should you still want to continue seeing him. If you insist and push your limits, he may start to find you irritating and disappear for good.
You must know yourself well.
If you cannot handle this, walk out. Now.

luvuass 19-07-2012 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ladyrain (Post 7490169)
Dear kengohchien, if he has made this very clear to you not only once,twice but many times over periods of time, then i would suggest you keep to this rule should you still want to continue seeing him. If you insist and push your limits, he may start to find you irritating and disappear for good.

Best advice so far

pendragon_sg 19-07-2012 12:39 PM

you are a good reason why i am scared to have a FB

its just sex for him, no more no less, do not be a train wreck for that fugger

Quote:

Originally Posted by luvuass (Post 7490209)
Best advice so far

ah rat 19-07-2012 12:40 PM

Ts,Time to look for someone to love u than u love him.
And don't be the third party. :D

cc200 19-07-2012 02:46 PM

Voodoo.......

westendgirl 19-07-2012 03:30 PM

sister
FB is a lover with de love extracted out. if you want to put de love back, then de FB relationship is no more applicable.

only two ways out for u.

1. continue with de lust & leave the love outside
2. dump de FB and look for a BF. BF r ppl who can reciprocate ur love

Ramone 19-07-2012 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ladyrain (Post 7490169)

Geez, this is so what i am concerned about introspect. The world's a stage and we are all actors but to be a really good one would require great discipline, resolve and hardened hearts.

Is there really just physical attraction and then FB without emotional attachment possible, I think at least there will be at least some inner emotions in the dark abcesses just how far one can push them into the depths.

Ichigo_Kurosaki 19-07-2012 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ah rat (Post 7490252)
Ts,Time to look for someone to love u than u love him.
And don't be the third party. :D

Someone like Bro Rat :D:p