The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   KSL hotel & resort (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=860369)

xpeipanx 04-02-2022 10:24 PM

KSL hotel & resort

Hi samsters
Long time no update
Any adventures around this hotel area
Saw javanese massage at the entrance tower 1
Search nearby got nest spa, beijing spa, roses spa. Any info at this area.

Xhaihan 04-02-2022 11:48 PM

Re: KSL hotel & resort

I always stay there . Follow .

Devil8977 05-02-2022 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xpeipanx (Post 21083843)
Hi samsters
Long time no update
Any adventures around this hotel area
Saw javanese massage at the entrance tower 1
Search nearby got nest spa, beijing spa, roses spa. Any info at this area.

You in jb? I in jb too

Devil8977 05-02-2022 09:45 PM

I in jb too

kongkong202 06-05-2022 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerFC (Post 17532327)
I found VigRED at Taiwan . I bought it , very expensive compared Malaysia . TWD 2300 (RM310) . But no choice, I need to use . :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charballking (Post 21190443)
Just got all the above from KSL condom shop . Full range sex killing weapon with me . haha......
I seldom consume VigRED , only for special moment such as bonk FL ....Use together with Blisswater delay spray , sure bonk until she scream . Non stop moans ...er,er,er,er,ER,ER,ER,ER........Leng Zai ....Why you so geng , U almost kill me ....er,er,er,er,ER,ER.......i going to die.........harder,harder.bonk me hard hard....:D
The feeling damn song , like superman bonk bitch :D
But if bonk GF , i normally dun use because she cannot stand . Every time end up with HJ . Look at her pity face , keep complaint why penis so hard and lost lasting . Her hand damn tired ....haha...

Just for your info , not easy to find the condom shop . I spend almost 30 mins to find it . It actually located at level LG (same level with Tesco) .

If conpared local price (KSL condom shop) , Japan much much cheaper . Difference 10% (RM20) .
Any bro can buy from Japan . Through bulk order to split the courier delivery fees .
I like VigRED very much . Have to think a way to save money .
I like the feeling like a hero , bonk my girl until scream :D
Must use together with delay spray for best result .

VVR1 06-05-2022 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kongkong202 (Post 21269635)
If compared Japan much cheaper. I like VigRED very much. Have to think a way to save money. I like the feeling like a hero, bonk my girl until scream:D.

Hi bro kk202, have dm you. Cheers.

Quen 07-05-2022 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kongkong202 (Post 21269635)
If conpared local price (KSL condom shop) , Japan much much cheaper . Difference 10% (RM20) .
Any bro can buy from Japan . Through bulk order to split the courier delivery fees .
I like VigRED very much . Have to think a way to save money .
I like the feeling like a hero , bonk my girl until scream :D
Must use together with delay spray for best result .

No chooice , US currency keep increase . Inflation up up up .......
Japan price should be more expensive because Japan Yen drop so much .
I normally bought online through WeChat (ID : vigredmalaysia)

edkoh2000 08-05-2022 12:09 AM

I also interested to know if any SPA with HJ around the area ?

I have tired a few in the KSL shopping mall itself pre covid and none provide special.

yongpeng 08-05-2022 11:06 AM

Follow . :D

samsamgogo 08-05-2022 11:13 AM

My first experience on VigRED and vibrator . Newbie
I get all from KSL condom shop . I am their first customer yesterday . I reached there 10am (just open) .
I just told him what result i want . Something can let me play long long time and something to stimulate her before sex .
He recommended me few things . I choose VigRED , vibrator , pattern condom , silicone extension condom and silicone base lubricant .
Yesterday i booked a homestay . Called my new GF (She is a tradition girl , never try sex toy before) .
I well prepared . I took VigRED (1 hour b4) and spray delay spray (30 mins before) .
We start with standard procedure , touching and licking . When she start hot . I continue with vibrator .
Initially she seem not happy with it (may be to her , vibrator only for bitch) . I start with slow vibration .....and slowly increase ....
She seem very enjoy initially ....but when increase vibration , she seem reach orgasm . Her body react differently . start pushing her pussy toward vibrator . She moans damn loud . Er,er,er,er,er......er.er.er.er..........
My penis damn hard and long (VigRED effect) . totally different from normal .
I cannot stand and direct bonk her . So much water leaking from pussy .
The combination of VigRED and delay spray really amazing , i chor her more than 30 mins but my penis still damn hard and no feeling want to surrender .
She reach orgasm again , again and again . dun know how many rounds .
And finally she cannot stand and surrender . Request to continue with HJ .
When she hold my penis , she seem very surprise . She ask why my penis so hard and long . I just smiled and said may be stimulated by her horny moans .
After ejaculation , she seem surprise with my performance . First time showed her happiness (after sex) . I think she never experience so much pleasure . :D

Xhaihan 09-05-2022 10:29 AM

Just share my opinion .
VigRED not suitable for everyone . Althought This supplement is 100% natural but it design for sex . Iy improved blood circulation to penis and make penis hard like a steel when having sex .
But for those having heart problem , If never consume sex supplement , they will stop when tired (penis soft or early ejaulation) . But for those consumed sex supplement , they will keep bonk and never stop because penis hardness allow then to continue even they feel tired . over-exercise may caused heart attack to them . Is not VigRED but over-exercise problem .
I consumed VigRED more than 10 years (Since working at US until now) . VigRED is very comman among age 30-60 during that time . It can get from pharmacy easily without doctor's prescription . My first trial is gift from friend . Once tried , crazy love it until now . :D

Edison7788 09-05-2022 03:40 PM

Where to get vigred in SG ? or they can send over to Sg ?

HHM12 10-05-2022 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edison7788 (Post 21278104)
Where to get vigred in SG ? or they can send over to Sg ?

Bro , u can order through WeChat (ID vigredmalaysia) .
But i am not encourage to try because once tried , u cannot go back . U will crazy like it because of her . Her horny face and seductive moans due to orgasm ....
She will request more and more from you , asking for quality sex .
But i seldom consume VigRED now because exercise everyday (crazy like marathon) . My stamina improved a lot . Even no VigRED but still perform great . Of cource cannot compete with vigRED but almost 70% . Save money .
VigREd not cheap , RM220 for 10 tablets . Keep for special moment . :D

Edison7788 10-05-2022 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HHM12 (Post 21279497)
Bro , u can order through WeChat (ID vigredmalaysia) .
But i am not encourage to try because once tried , u cannot go back . U will crazy like it because of her . Her horny face and seductive moans due to orgasm ....
She will request more and more from you , asking for quality sex .
But i seldom consume VigRED now because exercise everyday (crazy like marathon) . My stamina improved a lot . Even no VigRED but still perform great . Of cource cannot compete with vigRED but almost 70% . Save money .
VigREd not cheap , RM220 for 10 tablets . Keep for special moment . :D

Thanks bro, just ordered some to test :p

Phython1 13-05-2022 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edison7788 (Post 21280653)
Thanks bro, just ordered some to test :p

bro, how was it? the delivery from M'sia to SG, via normal mail delivery or parcel?

Looking forward to your reply and steps to order