The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   KL - Malaysia's Finest! (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Outcall recommendations (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=886438)

Susanneyeo 23-06-2022 04:29 AM

Outcall recommendations

Any bros got recommendation for outcall? Heading KL next week

bb8bliiitz 27-06-2022 09:43 AM

Re: Outcall recommendations

i’m also interested. Pls share bros!

Chewbacadew 28-06-2022 08:53 PM

I travel to KL for work quite regularly, for outcalls your number 1 choice is definitely Sean. Pre covid he is my number 1 choice, the tantric massage that his girls offer - solid, sometimes I would even go all the way to say it’s better than sex , I guess it’s the foreplay involved before release.

Recently, I tried another lady not from Sean stable.
Looks: 7/10 - MILF looking but wouldn’t reject
Started off the session with a massage, this is where she shines. She cracks my joints and made me feel so relaxed that I actually napped during the 1H she spent proper massage. I was awoken as she started to massage my inner thighs and then stripped to reveal those b cuppers and ready for B2B, the way she slides through my body with light pecks on my cheeks as she moves up then she slowly ask me to turn around, I was staying at the Grand Hyatt- so I remembered looking at the twin towers, and her twin towers as she was slowly going up and down me and her hand having a soft grip on my 2IC and slowly moving up and down- there was no rush and it was like she was making sure I was having a good time, each time she felt I had the urge, she slowed down- and it was such an amazing feeling - after sliding me up and down she Finished me off in a 69 HJ position and I never released so much in a long time. Definitely for MILF lovers and recommended to try!

I paid RM500 for 2H, and would love to back to try her service again! Happy to exchange contacts with bros who frequent KL as well!

5haringan 28-06-2022 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chewbacadew (Post 21411579)
I travel to KL for work quite regularly, for outcalls your number 1 choice is definitely Sean. Pre covid he is my number 1 choice, the tantric massage that his girls offer - solid, sometimes I would even go all the way to say it’s better than sex , I guess it’s the foreplay involved before release.

Started off the session with a massage, this is where she shines. She cracks my joints and made me feel so relaxed that I actually napped during the 1H she spent proper massage. I was awoken as she started to massage my inner thighs and then stripped to reveal those b cuppers and ready for B2B, the way she slides through my body with light pecks on my cheeks as she moves up then she slowly ask me to turn around, I was staying at the Grand Hyatt- so I remembered looking at the twin towers, and her twin towers as she was slowly going up and down me and her hand having a soft grip on my 2IC and slowly moving up and down- there was no rush and it was like she was making sure I was having a good time, each time she felt I had the urge, she slowed down- and it was such an amazing feeling - after sliding me up and down she Finished me off in a 69 HJ position and I never released so much in a long time. Definitely for MILF lovers and recommended to try!

I paid RM500 for 2H, and would love to back to try her service again! Happy to exchange contacts with bros who frequent KL as well!

Bro, i am going to KL tmr. Pls share me Sean's Tantric massage contact.

What service package do the girls offer, and how much the dmg.

Prefer outcall if possible but if have to visit their shop also ok.

zodiaclord31 29-06-2022 06:59 PM

Pls share contact with me too. Thanks

sai08 02-07-2022 07:00 AM

Quote:

Bro please share also interested thank you

piercemurray 04-07-2022 02:57 PM

piercemurray 04-07-2022 02:57 PM

Quote:

skywalker23 04-07-2022 09:24 PM

Quote:

Bro please share also interested thank you

kungfufucker 04-07-2022 09:48 PM

If want outcall with Outer Mongolia girls and even Ukrainian, can find mygirl141, but expensive, one thousand six hundred ringgit

astrayred 05-07-2022 12:34 AM

Please share Sean's contact too, thanks!

lalaman 05-07-2022 01:38 PM

can share sean contact pls? thanks

toyovolvo 09-07-2022 11:30 AM

Quote:

Bro, I am in KL now. Need Help... Can share me Sean contact? 🙏🙏

keithr 10-07-2022 11:43 PM

Quote:

Please share the contact. Thank you

CheongKor 12-07-2022 02:27 AM

Please pm Sean contact.