The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Sex with virgin is not as enjoyable (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=833041)

JasonPhang 04-08-2021 12:56 AM

Sex with virgin is not as enjoyable

My company recently hired an innocent top student from NUS. I found out that she admires me quite a bit and decided to slowly seduce her.

After few months of texting and courting, she decided to cheat on her bf with me since the bf is working in HK and is not convenient to come back to SG due to pandemic.

We have been kissing and making out, but on her birthday I booked MBS and we kissed passionately and I touched her whole body. The problem is that she is virgin. Our first overnight stay in hotel ended without sex.

Last week, we went to hotel and I was able to rub my cock on her wet vagina and she went quite wild. I learned that she always use pussy lips to let bf rub his hard cock on to achieve pleasure.

I did the same but as a bastard I push my cock bit by bit in. It was so tight that basically I cannot push more than 6.876% of my dick head in.

She bit her lips and say pain pain pain but did not push me away. I will try again this month but virgin is really hard to fuck. I sometimes wish that her bf has deflowered her, and I can just enjoy a horny bitch.

Damn. Any bro here has same first world problem?

secretlurker88 04-08-2021 06:27 AM

Re: Sex with virgin is not as enjoyable

6.876% huh?

SimpleGirl 04-08-2021 07:18 AM

Think there is only one reason why you can push 6.876% of your dick inside.

Weak.

Neoguri 04-08-2021 07:39 AM

I like the 6.876% :p
But agree that virgin is usually not as enjoyable, but every man wants it.

spencerlee79 04-08-2021 10:16 AM

Should use KY or maybe you should hone and perfect your skills :D

LohTee81 04-08-2021 10:49 AM

Virgin and you still complain…
Many bros hope also don’t get it.

Karlman 04-08-2021 11:20 AM

If the head can go in, surely the shaft no prob mah. Am i missing something here?

Steventan 04-08-2021 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karlman (Post 20768179)
If the head can go in, surely the shaft no prob mah. Am i missing something here?

He went soft?

awpig 04-08-2021 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by secretlurker88 (Post 20767912)
6.876% huh?

4D number for today:D:D:D

Megafan1981 04-08-2021 01:45 PM

I up my classmate during uni. She was attached then and already in third relationship.

She was feeling down due to constant quarreling with him, so I was there at the right place at the right time and sent her home, gave her baggage to relieve stress and eventually managed to up her. I was extremely shocked when I realized she was a virgin then! It wasn't enjoyable, quite bloody and she was in pain, feeling nervous and quite an emotional wreck.

After the session, I had to help her clean up and she just sobbed a bit and got very quiet. Damn awkward. Great for bragging rights, but the sex wasn't good at all. Definitely the worst I ever had so far.

I mean, who can brag about taking the virginity of your uni classmate who's attached? I actually spill the beans to my other two male buddies in uni (they know her too) and they actually celebrated and took me out for a meal for more juicy details.

talismann 04-08-2021 02:44 PM

Sometimes virgins can be an emotional mess after you draw first blood. I don't feel it's worth the trouble, especially since the sex is also not mindblowing.

cassanova 04-08-2021 05:47 PM

F a virgin will bleed meh? I have f 1 b4 no bleed.

Don't tell me she's not a virgin ah?

Hopefully seniors can advise.

sgsingaboy 04-08-2021 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cassanova (Post 20768687)
F a virgin will bleed meh? I have f 1 b4 no bleed.

Don't tell me she's not a virgin ah?

Hopefully seniors can advise.

Don't like that ley. Hahaha.

sgsingaboy 04-08-2021 06:09 PM

I agree first blood usually not that nice. Except for getting mental trophy nothing to shout about. I prefer non virgins actually. The blood is a mess!

flyingbullet 04-08-2021 06:26 PM

Any bros with advice on how to make it more enjoyable for the gal? I just started dating this gal and she claims that she’s a virgin. Intend to invite her over in a couple of week’s time.
Wanna make her first time more enjoyable. I had a couple of virgins before in my younger days and they didn’t complain that much once the initial shock is over.
Not looking forward to it after looking at earlier comments in this tread.