The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Squirting recommendation (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=819421)

liketosleep 18-04-2024 03:48 PM

Re: Squirting recommendation

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaisedByWolf (Post 23241414)
*The YY squirter is the most affordable option in town."
"The YY squirter offers the best price in the area."
"The YY squirter is capable of squirting multiple times."

ToTal Damage with Entrance - 3 B

12 days to go before Yang Yang returns to China for her home leave. Book her now.

liketosleep 20-04-2024 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by puddinghamster (Post 23185212)
Yes, she must pee to empty her baldder to avoid any urine smell. She also needs to drink more water. NO GIMMICK. otherwise where got so much water/urine everyday. I dont blame you for been suspicious - NO SCAM!! ALL REAL - She is unique but lately quite number of people using hands, she feel it was too rough and affected her squirting. MUST BE GENTLE if using fingers and do not insert the fingers - gently rubbing the sweet spot only.

A woman's clitoris is very sensitive...
at first sight, it can be extremely tentative.
They can come in a different size or shape... as small as a seed or as Large as a grape.
A hood protects the delicate tip...
and when it is found, it will be quite a trip.
Its soft pink skin is lying in wait...
for when you touch it you'll know its fate.
With a finger, a tongue, or even a wand... a woman will grow incredibly fond.
Whether it's tapped or teased and it's drawn out... she might respond with a deafening shout.
Her body will tremble and start to quiver... and her pussy will flow like a raging river.

10 days to go before Yang Yang returns to China for her home leave.

puddinghamster 20-04-2024 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liketosleep (Post 23244509)
Thanks to bro puddinghamster for YY contact. I affirmed all of the above field reports contributed by all brothers. I asked for one and a half hours session for room service. She is very service oriented. Body massage was okay, always checking whether the strength was satisfactory. I was pleasantly surprised she could squirt multiple times during 69. The massage bed is adequately covered with plastic sheet for mattress protection. I enjoyed licking her pussy to send her to cloud nine. Down side was no kissing and frenching plus no finger digging down under. She doesn't check her smartphone for notifications. Very professional. I give 5 stars overall. Damage was 90+100. RTM is Yes. Countdown to RTC is 17. To me, she is a gem not to be missed. Cheers.

Yang Yang Chinatown Squirt QUEEN -试试阳阳泼水节💦

极品喷水鲍鱼💦💦阳阳Transform Your Day, The Blissful Way with YY
YY's departure date is looming; only 9 days remain

Do not miss YY water festival only 9 days left

Contrary to what you may have heard, the fluid that women release when they ejaculate is not urine. “Female ejaculate 💦💦is a watery liquid, either clear or milky, that comes from the female prostate glands and is released through the urethra, the same hole you pee out of,” . “But it doesn’t smell or look like urine at all,”
A Moment Away from Mundane.

MAIN POINT: Able to have MULTIPLE golden showers 💦💦 in ALL SESSIONS with Samsters here - mini Thailand Songkran Festival :D:D
鲍鱼:10/10 💦💦 (极品喷水鲍鱼)
EARLY MORNING SPLASH IS BEST SLOT!!💦💦💦💦

Multiple Squirting Orgasm in ONE SESSION VERIFED and EXPERIENCED by more than 20FRs from various SAMSTERS.

WARNING!! 我吃了一肚子喷水鲍鱼💦💦💦💦💦:D:D

我叫阳阳 ,来试试唐人街阳阳泼水节💦,服务态度好,精通柔式按摩。找我,绝对让您全身心放松。店里环境清幽,有独立 冲凉房。店外停车方便。期待与您相遇!

ALL PM REPLIED!!:D

Roadrunner44 20-04-2024 01:03 PM

Upz for squirting esther on a boring weekend:D

liketosleep 21-04-2024 12:30 PM

Up thread for Yang Yang squirt queen. Last 8 days to RTC.

Gerrard78 21-04-2024 12:46 PM

Thanks Bro Puddinghamster for the recommendation.

Visit YY this morning, she is very friendly and easily ice break. As I am very tired and I go for massage more rather than her extra service. Very accommodating to my request. Very skillful back massage and always asked whether the strengths is enough. Her BBBJ is good and we start missionary after that. Her moaning makes me can’t stand any longer and ended in both of us hugging each other.

Will RTF if time permits.

liketosleep 22-04-2024 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by puddinghamster (Post 23262097)
Yang Yang Chinatown Squirt QUEEN -试试阳阳泼水节��

极品喷水鲍鱼����阳阳Transform Your Day, The Blissful Way with YY
YY's departure date is looming; only 9 days remain

Do not miss YY water festival only 9 days left

Contrary to what you may have heard, the fluid that women release when they ejaculate is not urine. “Female ejaculate ����is a watery liquid, either clear or milky, that comes from the female prostate glands and is released through the urethra, the same hole you pee out of,” . “But it doesn’t smell or look like urine at all,”
A Moment Away from Mundane.

MAIN POINT: Able to have MULTIPLE golden showers ���� in ALL SESSIONS with Samsters here - mini Thailand Songkran Festival :D:D
鲍鱼:10/10 ���� (极品喷水鲍鱼)
EARLY MORNING SPLASH IS BEST SLOT!!��������

Multiple Squirting Orgasm in ONE SESSION VERIFED and EXPERIENCED by more than 20FRs from various SAMSTERS.

WARNING!! 我吃了一肚子喷水鲍鱼����������:D:D

我叫阳阳 ,来试试唐人街阳阳泼水节��,服务态度好,精通柔式按摩。找我,绝对让您全身心放松。店里环境清幽,有独 立冲凉房。店外停车方便。期待与您相遇!

ALL PM REPLIED!!:D

Last 7 days to enjoy her fountain. Book Yang Yang now. Slurps.

liketosleep 24-04-2024 02:58 PM

Less than 6 days (including today) to have a splashing good time with squirt queen Yang Yang. Book her now. Private message bro puddinghamster for Yang Yang's number. Slurps.

Roadrunner44 24-04-2024 03:22 PM

upz for squirting esther in the midweek

Roadrunner44 24-04-2024 04:14 PM

those yet to try but wanna do so and do not have her ctc can pm me..:D

puddinghamster 25-04-2024 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerrard78 (Post 23264816)
Thanks Bro Puddinghamster for the recommendation.

Visit YY this morning, she is very friendly and easily ice break. As I am very tired and I go for massage more rather than her extra service. Very accommodating to my request. Very skillful back massage and always asked whether the strengths is enough. Her BBBJ is good and we start missionary after that. Her moaning makes me can’t stand any longer and ended in both of us hugging each other.

Will RTF if time permits.

https://i.ibb.co/QQZJg43/4.png

teamilk 25-04-2024 07:05 PM

Finally visited yy after adding her for 1 month.
Wasn't expecting much from her photos but I wanted to try for the experience. I was quite surprised when I saw her cos I think she looks better than her photos. Place was normal and is divided by just a curtain.
Standard procedures, shower and massage. When turned over continue with massage until she looked at the clock and asked if I wanted to continue massage. Of cos I said it's enough, let's get on with the deed. She went to prepare and came back, immediately stripped. Started slow and then requested for 69. By then of cos I was rock hard, so she climbed onto me. Finished the deed in missionary and was very happy. However, I didn't get to experience her squirt shower. But she said she came twice.

Looks: 7/10 not syt but not ugly
Boobs: 5/10 not for big boobs lover
Massage: 8/10 press the right points with good strength
Fj: 9/10 rarely I get so hard, but something about her that I like
Gfe: 10/10 very chatty and friendly.
Total dmg: 3b
She's leaving on 30th but will come back on 9th May.

puddinghamster 25-04-2024 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teamilk (Post 23276907)
Finally visited yy after adding her for 1 month.
Wasn't expecting much from her photos but I wanted to try for the experience. I was quite surprised when I saw her cos I think she looks better than her photos. Place was normal and is divided by just a curtain.
Standard procedures, shower and massage. When turned over continue with massage until she looked at the clock and asked if I wanted to continue massage. Of cos I said it's enough, let's get on with the deed. She went to prepare and came back, immediately stripped. Started slow and then requested for 69. By then of cos I was rock hard, so she climbed onto me. Finished the deed in missionary and was very happy. However, I didn't get to experience her squirt shower. But she said she came twice.

Looks: 7/10 not syt but not ugly
Boobs: 5/10 not for big boobs lover
Massage: 8/10 press the right points with good strength
Fj: 9/10 rarely I get so hard, but something about her that I like
Gfe: 10/10 very chatty and friendly.
Total dmg: 3b
She's leaving on 30th but will come back on 9th May.

THANK YOU.. All PM replied.

Roadrunner44 26-04-2024 02:33 PM

upz upz upz for all the squirters:p

puddinghamster 27-04-2024 06:39 AM

https://i.ibb.co/xGM8vrR/yy-last-3.jpg