The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   How to get chinese ceweks in batam? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=15594)

francis Tan 10-01-2004 01:04 AM

How to get chinese ceweks in batam?

I have been to batams a few times & yet to try the chinese chicks?Any bros here got lobang let me know.......$ is not a problem,its quality,thanks in advance for the advice

blackjack_king 11-01-2004 04:03 PM

Re: How to get chinese ceweks in batam?

Quote:

Originally posted by francis Tan
I have been to batams a few times & yet to try the chinese chicks?Any bros here got lobang let me know.......$ is not a problem,its quality,thanks in advance for the advice

jus took a taxi from the jetty to nagoya...the chinese driver ask me if i m keen in a chinese cewek...show me the photo...look sweet n small built....quote me 350k. was told she speak good english...did not take up his offer..but managed to get his name card. so if u r keen ...pm me n i will pass u his contact.

Reaper 11-01-2004 08:15 PM

Re: How to get chinese ceweks in batam?

Quote:

Originally posted by francis Tan
Bro,

I beg to differ. I assume you mean that by quality you refer to chinese chicks being better than ceweks. have just came back from batam and i must say i had the fuck of my life there by this fair skin cewek as she was the onli decent one left in the tank. First time i have encountered a WL who says she wants to fuck more and wants to be on top:D

Dont have to high an expectations as you will be easily dissapointed. remeber, the higher up you are, the longer and harder the fall is.

l3atu 11-01-2004 08:58 PM

Re: Re: How to get chinese ceweks in batam?

Quote:

Originally posted by Reaper
Bro,

I beg to differ. I assume you mean that by quality you refer to chinese chicks being better than ceweks. have just came back from batam and i must say i had the fuck of my life there by this fair skin cewek as she was the onli decent one left in the tank. First time i have encountered a WL who says she wants to fuck more and wants to be on top..

Dont have to high an expectations as you will be easily dissapointed. remeber, the higher up you are, the longer and harder the fall is.

I think bro Francis was refering to looks.............not service quality. ;)

Services wise, of coz malay WLs there are many times better. :D

Reaper 11-01-2004 11:32 PM

Bro,

I swear she is one of the best looking ceweks around. FAIR SKIN, AH LIAN LOOK, and vey very HORNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

MrDevil 12-01-2004 03:57 AM

Quote:

Bro,

I swear she is one of the best looking ceweks around. FAIR SKIN, AH LIAN LOOK, and vey very HORNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

got photo to share?? me oso interested to see hows the current cewek quality in Batam

l3atu 12-01-2004 08:02 AM

Quote:

Bro,

BT got lots of ceweks with your type of description leh........:D

DNAT 12-01-2004 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by blackjack_king
jus took a taxi from the jetty to nagoya...the chinese driver ask me if i m keen in a chinese cewek...show me the photo...look sweet n small built....quote me 350k. was told she speak good english...did not take up his offer..but managed to get his name card. so if u r keen ...pm me n i will pass u his contact.
bro, sms me the contact # leh ..... running out of stocks liao leh .... :D

DNAT 12-01-2004 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by l3atu
BT got lots of ceweks with your type of description leh........:D
intro some to me leh .... I am sick of my regulars liao :( (but filter out those kahwin qlty 1 hor ... hahaha)

l3atu 12-01-2004 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by DNAT
intro some to me leh .... I am sick of my regulars liao :( (but filter out those kahwin qlty 1 hor ... hahaha)
Joints got many mah...............as for whether they are KQ or not, you just ask me if the gal is up to my taste, if I reply yes, you better not book her.............:D

meatlover 12-01-2004 02:38 PM

Quote:

Bro,

I beg to differ. I assume you mean that by quality you refer to chinese chicks being better than ceweks. have just came back from batam and i must say i had the fuck of my life there by this fair skin cewek as she was the onli decent one left in the tank. First time i have encountered a WL who says she wants to fuck more and wants to be on top:D

Chinese chicks in fish tank? ... I've doubts ...

meatlover 12-01-2004 02:40 PM

Re: Re: Re: How to get chinese ceweks in batam?

Quote:

Originally posted by DNAT
bro, sms me the contact # leh ..... running out of stocks liao leh .... :D
Cinta sekarang sakit ar? Hehe ... Tiu lah ... Still got many stock still wanna more :mad:

meatlover 12-01-2004 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by l3atu
Joints got many mah...............as for whether they are KQ or not, you just ask me if the gal is up to my taste, if I reply yes, you better not book her.............:D
Remember hor ... You can only take up to 4 if you convert yo Muslim :D

DNAT 12-01-2004 03:04 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: How to get chinese ceweks in batam?

Quote:

Originally posted by meatlover
Tiu lah ... Still got many stock still wanna more :mad:
Inventory list .... the more the merrier mah. Somemore if I test-drive liao and certified they are ok, I can transfer to your a/c mah .... still marah me :(

DNAT 12-01-2004 03:08 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: How to get chinese ceweks in batam?

Quote:

Originally posted by meatlover
Cinta sekarang sakit ar? Hehe ...
she sakit, you MC .... wow! 'tong ping xiang lian' arh (sicken persons shall console each other - broken translation) :D