The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   All you need to know about Offences relating to prostitution under the SG LAW (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=41631)

PokePussyHard 05-11-2006 01:39 AM

Re: All you need to know about Offences relating to prostitution under the SG LAW

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joshzzz
Any update yet on the penal code review or the new paid sex for under-18s law?

Isn't it under 16 ?

ang076 14-11-2006 08:39 PM

Re: All you need to know about Offences relating to prostitution under the SG LAW

Sorry if you think I post in wrong section, but this thread is about law where law sexpert browse often..

Consider this situation :

In the event of anti vice raid in Health Centre, I learnt that female anti vice officers dragged naked HC gals out of the room to the recept area, without giving them opportunity to dress up, where they stand or squat in nude.

I am sure there will be struggle inside the room, where naked and crying HC gals resisted being dragged out of the room by AV female officers..

Can the complaints be lodged against female AV officers for excessive use of force with the intention to humiliate HC gals?

Will such officers be discplined ?

lacoruna69 15-11-2006 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PokePussyHard (Post 1730176)
Isn't it under 16 ?

Bro PokePussy,
There is another new law.
If you do it with an Under-18 prostitute, you are commiting an offence. Can be punished by up to 7 years in jail.
This law is mainly to deter commercial sex with minors.
The usual law on sex with under-16 gals still stands.

humsup69 16-11-2006 05:06 PM

Wow...this BIG news! :eek:

Victims of Trafficking? (must scroll down)

Why Does Thailand Allow Women To Be Trafficked To Singapore?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

block11 17-01-2007 08:48 PM

damn, i didn't know got so many laws on this topic :rolleyes:

thanks to threadstarter for all the info :D

watchman 22-01-2007 07:47 PM

Guys, what's the law for renting out rooms in private apartments to PRC that r on social visit. If these PRCs got caught for prostitution, will the apartment owner get pull along. Cause I'm renting out to some PRC and like to clarify on this matter. Any info is much appreciated. Thks

Ethanas 22-01-2007 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by watchman (Post 1820474)
Guys, what's the law for renting out rooms in private apartments to PRC that r on social visit..... Any info is much appreciated. Thks

You are suppose to have an idea what the girls are doing at your Flat. I'm not an expert, but you are expected to do basic regular checks on your tenants.

And you must make sure they do not use your appartment to engage in the act of prostitution.

But I might be totally off base here. I'm sure some bros can clarify more.

Ethanas

yunao 08-02-2007 12:53 PM

Wat if a few FL paying u to help them extend their social pass, issit illegal?
Thanks.

Julian77 24-02-2007 12:04 PM

Hi fellow bros and OKTs,

Dont know if anyone of you read the Newpaper today... there is a huge article on FL via websites reported :eek: .. all thanks to some IDIOTIC reporter from chinese UW magazine or paper...:mad:

Anyway.. a shout out to all esp the FLs and OKTs to be more careful.. hope all comes out good after this damm report...

Cheers!

*pardon me if my post is not related to thread as i thought this is the most ideal thread to post.

sovereign 08-03-2007 04:18 AM

thanks for all the advices.

sammyboyfor 08-03-2007 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sovereign (Post 1890830)
thanks for all the advices.

Should be "Thanks for all the ADVICE.".

"Advice" is a non countable noun, you do not add an "s" to make it a plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "rice", like "advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to http://a4esl.org/q/j/ck/ch-countnouns.html and take the test.

nitecrawllerr 09-03-2007 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 1890898)
There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to http://a4esl.org/q/j/ck/ch-countnouns.html and take the test.

Boss, I like ur sense of humour. Now we also have aptitute test for English grammar. :D

canser 12-03-2007 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperSexyboy (Post 1610424)
just wondering can anyone advice what will happen if we are caught naked ( gal also naked) in the room in health centre.

I cheong health centre quite a bit, but always abit worried if get caught what will happen. thanks.

Hi 2 all

If you will caught naked with HC gal naked in the room in health centre, AV will inform your parent or yr wife (if yu married) to AV HQ for some orientation.

One of my friend was caught and had hell from his wife. So think very very carefully.

Big Sexy 04-04-2007 09:05 PM

huh? never heard of such things before..... how sure are you?

Quote:

Originally Posted by canser (Post 1898881)
If you will caught naked with HC gal naked in the room in health centre, AV will inform your parent or yr wife (if yu married) to AV HQ for some orientation.

harlequin 11-06-2007 01:11 PM

I wrote an earlier article in this thread that under the Women's Charter, prostitution is not an offence in Singapore.

Well, once & for all, the question of whether prostitution is an offence in Singapore has been asnwered.

Please refer to page H9 of the Forum Page, today's Straits Times. I quote :

"Prostitution per se is not an offence under Singapore's laws. However, soliciting is an offence under the Miscellaneous Offences Act."

Signed by :

Toh Boon Ngee
Assistant Director (Media Relations)
Singapore Police Force

According to the Oxford dictionary, "soliciting" refers to the act of a person (the prostitute or pimp) asking a man whether he wants to have sex. Of course, that's possible only if he/she make the mistake of asking an undercover police officer.

So, the bottom line is that if you are just a customer, you need not worry. Bonk in peace, bros !

Countless 13-06-2007 01:19 AM

but what is HC gal?? need call wife or parents if caught??

airforcegurl 30-06-2007 12:00 PM

noted... :p

voronin 19-09-2007 10:50 PM

Soon, parliament will pass legislation to make paid sex with under 18 babe a crime.

lexusrider 28-10-2007 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by voronin (Post 2285928)
Soon, parliament will pass legislation to make paid sex with under 18 babe a crime.

Do you know when this will be passed, bro ?

jaycemack 31-10-2007 06:43 PM

bro , thanx for the detailed info on law. very helpful.

pseudonym 04-11-2007 06:32 PM

noted with thanks

LuvArseMan 17-11-2007 01:37 PM

ok thanks for the info

beauty123 18-11-2007 08:19 PM

Thanks!That's Great!

asdfghjkl 19-11-2007 06:19 PM

u need someone to bail ma.. :o

Sith Palpatine 23-11-2007 12:31 AM

Yes...oh yes...it's cumming...yes...hold tight...hold tight...yes...yes...

!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEESSSS!!!! YES! YES!! OH GOD!!! OHHHHH!!! IT'S CUMMING!!!

YES!!!! ARRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! G...OD!!! GOD, SAVE ME!!!!

ARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! GOD.....aww~...awww~...

yeah...

block11 23-11-2007 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sith Palpatine (Post 2414118)
ARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! GOD.....aww~...awww~...

yeah...

:eek: congrats then.... :D

Yes, Dear !! 23-11-2007 01:33 PM

thanks for the guide

Valerian 27-11-2007 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sith Palpatine (Post 2414118)
Yes...oh yes...it's cumming...yes...hold tight...hold tight...yes...yes...

!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEESSSS!!!! YES! YES!! OH GOD!!! OHHHHH!!! IT'S CUMMING!!!

YES!!!! ARRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! G...OD!!! GOD, SAVE ME!!!!

Good Grief ! What is this about ? did the sith lord just cummed ? :D

Toni_S 28-11-2007 05:46 PM

Quite a heavy read, and after reading through once I'm still none the wiser. :o

Sixty9 Templar 13-02-2008 07:00 PM

sorry for asking this newbie question but has the law affecting paid sex w girls under 18 been passed ?