The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   All you need to know about Offences relating to prostitution under the SG LAW (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=41631)

jaycnce 04-09-2008 10:25 PM

Re: All you need to know about Offences relating to prostitution under the SG LAW

The law are all about woman or girl?

How about man or boy?

khoon1 27-09-2008 11:58 PM

Re: All you need to know about Offences relating to prostitution under the SG LAW

AV is deported more PRC back to china, they use tricking ways to trick all this easy thinking PRC to sign and deport this PRC back .

I feel AV is Very unrasonable and dirty ,the PRC never pay to bonk her also deported back ,worse part is she knows my real name ,staying and so so ...AV force me depart her and Bring her to station alone, enforce her to saying earning money for sex ...so so ....

AV even can tell me if they can easliy charge me as her OKT and so so ,make me in trouble .and I show my company pass he still intended tell me ...

AV says will inveg her and force her sign somekind like taken money for sex ,I feel very shy Department of this Grov ,pui :o

They Dont Give time & call ,AV Dont like singaporan to go with PRC or thai else else ,they like you staying here ,marry SG woman and let Grov tax you more and more under Stress .

More stress and painful make you Do more mistaken ,once he caught you ,which is the sums you cant pay .

They are killing own young ppl ,I personally sick of his law ..rubbish ...

kinggyman 07-10-2008 06:02 PM

This is good info. thanks for compiling it here!

ahzhao 29-10-2008 05:56 PM

thanks for all the info..
good for newbies starting out

plug999 09-11-2008 09:24 AM

Thanks for the details..

jacky chan 26-12-2008 01:52 AM

Any bros can enlighten me regarding the Act. The ACT has pass thro' in feb that having commercial sex with ladies under 18 will be charge. How about having sex with lady who is under 18 who is not a pros? Mean not commercial sex but based on both mutual understanding?

Kindly advise, thanks

sanjay hra 01-01-2009 08:06 PM

thanks guys this has been a very informative thread.

i have a question - if you are found in a nightclub in negotiations with a girl for paid sex, and havent performed the act, it is still chargeable?

thanks bros

durinpuff1969 18-01-2009 11:05 PM

brother

A simple question ,if a PR gets caught with Pros in Gaylang by AV ,what are the consiquence

fee3fow 12-03-2009 11:30 PM

Thanks for all the information man. So to sum it up we are not breaking any laws as long as the girl is above 18 and have her consent??

EVELEEN 22-07-2009 03:46 PM

nvr noe got so mant laws :eek:

besthit 20-02-2010 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EVELEEN (Post 3940756)
nvr noe got so mant laws :eek:

SG is a FINE city mah

EBloGGeR 25-02-2010 07:39 PM

Thks for sharing. SG too many laws.. .even lawyers forget at times.

headelok 26-02-2010 01:57 AM

thks for the "rule book"

staying on the right side of law is always important to stay alive

ballstriple 26-02-2010 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by besthit (Post 4593209)
SG is a FINE city mah

You're darn right!!! but law keeps us safe.. ;)

KeanuReeves 28-06-2010 04:58 PM

Bro Big Sexy or any lawyer bro..

If a singaporean gal (over 18 years old) admits to AV that she had done prostitution due to other case (but not being caught red handed)..

Please kindly advice whether she can be charged for prostitution under current sg law??

If really being charged, then what is the penalty under current sg law?

Thanks..

alfa1983 08-10-2010 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeanuReeves (Post 4974162)

If a singaporean gal (over 18 years old) admits to AV that she had done prostitution due to other case (but not being caught red handed)..

Please kindly advice whether she can be charged for prostitution under current sg law??

Thanks..

just ask her to declare as multiple partners.
no need to say prostitution.
:)

alfa1983 08-10-2010 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacky chan (Post 3341912)
Any bros can enlighten me regarding the Act. The ACT has pass thro' in feb that having commercial sex with ladies under 18 will be charge. How about having sex with lady who is under 18 who is not a pros? Mean not commercial sex but based on both mutual understanding?

Kindly advise, thanks

since its based on mutual understanding,nobody should be charged.
whether commercial anot i guess is not the issue.
just stay safe and smart perhaps?
if the girl is a scam then you could be in trouble.

alfa1983 08-10-2010 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sanjay hra (Post 3360316)
thanks guys this has been a very informative thread.

i have a question - if you are found in a nightclub in negotiations with a girl for paid sex, and havent performed the act, it is still chargeable?

thanks bros

you 2 didn't done it.. ans= NO.
i can use my eyes to rape a girl mentally.
can the police charge me?

alfa1983 08-10-2010 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by durinpuff1969 (Post 3404514)
brother

A simple question ,if a PR gets caught with Pros in Gaylang by AV ,what are the consiquence

gd ques, but is the PR a PRO in the first place?
if yes will get charged
else maybe, maybe not.

alfa1983 08-10-2010 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fee3fow (Post 3553552)
Thanks for all the information man. So to sum it up we are not breaking any laws as long as the girl is above 18 and have her consent??

rightfully, yes you are right.

however, there could be exceptions..like..
law say cannot bj-ed and no sex?
it sounds dumb and..basically just play by ear?

alfa1983 08-10-2010 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wala (Post 2990717)
Yes, they have a female officer in-charged of this scanning. Once found your number, she will track down your house number and call your wife to inform her of your ECA.

lol..i think the officer should have better things to do than this.
what's there for her to gain?
sounds unlikely.

KeanuReeves 12-10-2010 07:02 PM

Thanks Bro Alfa1983 for your reply..
However, the problem now is, she had already verbally admitted on prostitution to the police investigator (on her another case)..
& i guess this information had already been recorded in her another case's statement.. So, police already knew she'd done prostitution..
Therefore, my question is, if she's really being charged for prostitution, then what is the possible penalty/punishment under current sg law?
Fine?? Imprisonment?? :( (BTW, she's a 100% sg citizen)
Quote:

Originally Posted by alfa1983 (Post 5284037)
Quote:

Originally Posted by KeanuReeves (Post 4974162)

Thanks..

just ask her to declare as multiple partners.
no need to say prostitution.

alfa1983 28-10-2010 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeanuReeves (Post 5298015)
Thanks Bro Alfa1983 for your reply..
However, the problem now is, she had already verbally admitted on prostitution to the police investigator (on her another case)..
& i guess this information had already been recorded in her another case's statement.. So, police already knew she'd done prostitution..
Therefore, my question is, if she's really being charged for prostitution, then what is the possible penalty/punishment under current sg law?
Fine?? Imprisonment?? :( (BTW, she's a 100% sg citizen)

hi, i have not read nor heard of any news about local sporean getting charged under prostitution..

1) imprisonment? > unlikely i feel because why should she be jailed? what offence she committed so grave?

2) fine? > quite possible, usually PI will give a verbal warning, follow by "repeated police station visits" to sign some documents. This act more like a deterrence to ensure the girl will not commit the same mistake again.

the above are based on my personal views only.

*//if you requires professional legal advice, you may have to visit a law firm and enquire about it and you may be billed for consultation charges.

alternatively, some kind souls here may offer some valuable advice based on personal experience or profession.

Niceboy2 17-11-2010 05:52 PM

Hi bros,
Can the MALE be charged if he goes and has sex with a FL etc or is it only the girl who may get into trouble, under the Singapore law?

I mean, if the Police raid the hotel and we are caught, will the man also be taken to teh police station and charged or is it only the girl who will basically get into trouble ?

Thanks!

Songbohh 10-02-2011 12:48 PM

Firstly, a big thank you to all the contributors and seasoned chiongsters. You guys are SOLID lah. This thread has been enlightening and informative. However, having gone through 9 pages of this thread, I guess the answer(s) most consumers/ readers would want to understand is,

When engaged and caught with your pants down by an AV personnel with a FL in an enclosed room, what do you exactly say when interrogated?

"Oh, my mum ask me open letter box downstairs, i bumped into this chick by the lift and here we are"?

Aside from denial during the initial interrogation, wouldn't they probe further to justify your claim? What if there is an inconsistency of claims between both the FL and yourself?

Maybe two new threads should be started and stickied? :p

1. Top ten proven methods to siam apprehension by AV during interrogation
2. (Probable sequence of ) Procedure of AV post apprehension / enagagement

Exp ones, come share share. Mai ngeow

callme 14-02-2011 12:34 AM

see see............

Automatic 28-02-2011 04:05 PM

Heavy reading, need time to digest. Thanks for infos.

I google for information on being caught caught red handed as clients but cannot find any.
http://statutes.agc.gov.sg/non_versi...7 3002-001939

So, it is correct to say that even if caught pants down, the guy has not commited any crime and cannot be charged with anything at all ?

besthit 13-05-2011 05:43 PM

Thanks man.
Lucky we customers not much of a trouble..if not, who will dare to chiong?!

emkcufslp 18-09-2011 03:07 PM

hi all,
i agree we should have our "Standard procedure" so we will be 'saved' in case of any av at hotel..
tks

TickTock 20-11-2011 11:08 PM

interesting threah. At least we can know what to expect.