The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Real doctor/medical related stories (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=178771)

taegukgi 11-04-2010 07:34 PM

Real doctor/medical related stories

I have a Taiwanese doctor friend which I knew long ago. Remembered this particular chat about female patients. We all know that medical staff must be neutral when it comes to naked bodies in the course of their work.

This friend of mine happen to be late 20s when we were talking about this.He did tell me although he's a doctor, there's no way not to get affected when a beautiful female is naked before you. The times where he has seen naked females patients are in surgeries, doing his rounds after surgeries (on patients he has operated on), body checkups.

Of course he'll appear to be professional when facing such a situation but afterall, males are hardwired to think otherwise :D. There are also times when he told me that peers (as in doctor colleagues) will purposely 'sit in' to see the female patients which are naked in various stages. In fact, this is quite common he told me!

One surgery which struck his mind was a female artiste which was totally naked on the surgery table but due to the fact that it's a artiste, the room was cleared expect the people needed to perform the surgery. This friend of mine even jokingly told me that the female artiste's body didn't really look that great :D.

The above is really true from the mouth of a doctor friend. I hope readers here can contribute more interesting stories on this topic.

spunk 11-04-2010 08:14 PM

Re: Real doctor/medical related stories

Thanks for the contribution.

Eaglet 11-04-2010 08:50 PM

Medical-in-confidence. Who dare disclose?

Yu Sheng 11-04-2010 09:02 PM

Can't wait anymore & want to see more from yr story.

Roger2009 11-04-2010 10:33 PM

thanks for the story , more please

eeemen 11-04-2010 11:49 PM

Camping for more, -D

owen10 12-04-2010 01:56 AM

Drs r human beans too. they hv their own sexual urges like any of us hot blooded males, juz that they onli act decent, dun dare to show too openly.

reminds me of this news i read in ST last yr, abt this Dr havin an affair with his asst in his clinic which he had his regular sexual tyrsts. then d clinic partner who had some business issues with d Dr videotaped his acts in the clinic. this happened in S"pore. too bad d videos were not leaked on d net else they'd hv become hot items! :D

impartial 12-04-2010 05:50 AM

They have dicks and so have the usuals urges.

BobbyLover 12-04-2010 09:54 AM

Thanks for sharing? any more? :)

taegukgi 12-04-2010 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eaglet (Post 4763366)
Medical-in-confidence. Who dare disclose?

Indeed, that's why I asked him on this topic because males are males, hardwired to spread genes. Especially when it's a pretty naked body, it'll be hard not to think differently.

It's true that they don't tell the world what they see but they do discuss within themselves, like what we do with office politics ;). Anybody here including female readers have anything to share? Especially from females if you're reading this; who knows we may find that your male doctor is taking advantage of you :eek:

venery 12-04-2010 11:53 PM

I am looking forward to further con
tribution. The more the better.

naturegreen 13-04-2010 02:08 AM

Yea as what most bros have said, doctors are just normal human beings.
I have an ex-gf who is a nurse. We still keep in touch and she is always telling me she have a fling with this doctor and that doctor etc.........and note: lots of nurses get bonked by doctors. That's what she told me.

tritonyeah666 13-04-2010 09:46 AM

I hope its not like the TV series Greys anatomy where interns, nurses and the doctors all screw around promiscuously man..lol

But seriously lots of gay doctors singapore nowadays - thats why most of them immune to naked female bodies.

BABYG 13-04-2010 12:11 PM

tat is why its so hard to be a doctor. but once u are...welcome to heaven.

Bangster 13-04-2010 12:29 PM

sigh......................................

should have heeded my parents' advice when i was young....

"用功读书!以后做医生!"

("study hard, next time be a doctor!")

yee gah mm sai gum cham le......:(